Chapter 8

Love Ain't Easy

Bom’s POV

I slumped as I sat down on the floor. Panting like there’s no tomorrow and sweating as usual.

‘Well at least I’m sweating all the foods I’ve been eating.’ I thought to myself.

“We’ve done well today. We’ll get going.” The sunbaenims told us as they leave.

“The routines are getting harder these days. Are they killing us with this?” Chaerin complained as she lie down beside me.

“If this is hard, what else are the boys experiencing now? Especially they’re debuting in 2 weeks.” Minzy added.

“Well I hope they still get enough rest and sleep. I never seen them in 2 weeks.” I sighed.

 

I miss Seung Hyun already. I haven’t seen him for 2 weeks now. I hope he’s doing well. God knows how much I want to see him though our schedules won’t work for us. I lie down beside Chaerin closing my eyes to rest. I felt someone lie down next to me, I didn’t check who it was coz I’m too damn tired.

I felt someone hugged me. I didn’t move.

 

“Too Tired?” I heard him spoke. A voice that I’ll recognize even miles away. He gave me a peck on the lips. I froze to my place not moving an inch and still my eyes are closed.

“Now you’re pretending to sleep?” I heard him chuckle. He wiped off my sweat with his towel. The fragrance of his towel is hard to explain. It was a mixture of manliness with a hint of sweetness. It gave chills to me as I sniff it.

“Yah! Stop sniffing oppa’s towel!” Chae exclaimed as she nudged me.

I opened my eyes and saw Seung Hyun grinning at me. He helped me sit down. He greeted me with a sweet and gentle kiss. We were both carried away with our kiss as he cupped my face.

*cough* *cough* I heard Chae as she stood up.

Seung Hyun and I stopped kissing but he’s still touching my face. We both giggle as we look into each other’s eyes.

“Mianhe Minzy!” Seung Hyun apologized. Minzy is still 15 so she’s not supposed to see this kind of things. Though Minzy didn’t saw us coz she’s asleep, like me she’s dead tired also.

 

“Don’t worry she’s asleep.” Chae told us as she sat across us.

“Unnie you’ve got a lot to tell me. You’re keeping secrets from me now.” She added with a pout.

“You haven’t told her?” Seung Hyun asked as he hugged me in my waist.

He rested his head on my shoulder. My heart still went pounding whenever he touches me. I guess I’ll never get used to this but I hope this will last forever.

“Uh huh!” I exclaimed. “But I’ll tell her later tonight.” As I look to Chae and winked at her.

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

‘This beautiful girl keeping secrets from her friends.’ I thought to myself as I hugged her and rested on her shoulders.

“Wanna go out?” I whispered to her ears.

“Where to?” she whispered back. It gave me goosebumps when her breath touched my face. Her breath is so warm yet so sweet.

“Anywhere, I wanna eat.” I told her as I sit properly.

“Let’s go, I’m hungry also.” She said while standing up.

“You’re always hungry.” I pouted at her.

“Kyah! I’m not!” she said as she smacks my chest.

I reached for her hand and pulled her closer to me. I hugged her really tight and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me while she wrapped her hands around my waist.

“Kyaahh! That’s too much!” Chae yelled at us.

We looked at her and laughed. “You should find one too!” I told her.

“She already found one,~~” Bom added.

“Unnie!” as Chae tried to stop Bom from talking. Chae pushed us towards the door asking us to leave now.

I put my left arm on Bommie’s shoulder and led her towards the door.

 

Chae’s POV

‘You should find one too!’ he said.

‘She already found one~’ she said.

 

Those words echoed on my mind.

It shouldn’t affect me.

But it does.

It when people try to rub it in my face.

Though I’m very happy that Bommie finally have Seung Hyun by her side. She got what she deserves. I smiled as I sat down beside the sleeping maknae.

“I already found him…. But he can’t see me.” I sighed with sadness.

 

Ji found another girl and it seems he really liked her. It’s been a month since the 2 of them are dating. He makes sure that his girl feels special and loved. 

‘He even asked for her help when it comes to what girls love..’ I shook my head as I remember what I told him.

 

Flashback

I was hiding on my hide out in YGE when a very familiar voice called me. I quickly wiped off my tears as he approached me.

“Hey Chae!” Ji greeted me and sat beside me.

 

I didn’t answer. I’m still hurting from what I saw earlier.

Ji just introduced his new girl to us.

 

“I wanna ask some favor.” He told me while looking at me in the eyes.

“What do you want?” I scoffed.

“You see. I-I-I… really like her.” He stuttered as he kept his eyes on me.

 

Upon hearing that, it felt like someone’s pouring an acid in my heart. I felt like crying. I wanted to run away. I want disappear and be invisible. I want to die to disappear and never see him again. But I can’t.

 I tried to act casual.

“So?” I asked with no emotions.

“Can you help me? I want to do something special for her. For our first month.” He answered while staring at me.

‘! Why me??? You can ask a lot of people but why me??? Damn you Ji Yong!’ I said to myself as I tried to control my emotions.

“Well why don’t you write a song for her? Since girls like that kind of stuff. It’s unique, sweet, and special.” I answered trying to smile at him but I think I failed. It’s pretty fake.

“You like that kind of stuff?” Ji asked me.

“As a girl? Of course.” I answered.

“What do you think of her?” he suddenly asked me.

‘I don’t like her for you oppa.’ I thought to myself.

I wanted to say it out loud but I don’t want him to know the truth.

 

“She’s okay.” I shrugged.

“Aren’t you jealous Chae?” he asked. I saw he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

“Me? Jealous? Don’t make me laugh Ji.” I answered with sarcasm.

‘I need to end this conversation. It hurts like hell!’

“Yeah. I know. Just checking.” He muttered.

“I’ll never get jealous Ji. Especially with you.” I whispered as I get up.

“I bet you won’t even fall for me.” He muttered.

“Never with you. hahahaha” I answered and laughed at him. He didn’t laugh with me, he just smiled and stood up.

“See yah around!” he exclaimed as he wave his hand.

I watched him walk away, leaving me behind.

I felt like I was beaten up from the pain I was experiencing.

No~~ it was far more hurtful than being beaten up. It’s far more beyond that.

-End-

 

“It’s good that I don’t see him, but I miss him like crazy.” I muttered to myself.

“I should move on and find someone else.” I continued talking.

“I love him.”

“He loves her.”

“She loves him.”

“So where should I be if it’s their story.”

I sighed.

“I need to find someone.” I muttered.

“Why don’t you give Seung Ri a chance noona?” I almost jump off when Minzy spoke.

“Yah! Don’t startle me like that Minji-ah!” I scowl.

“Sorry. I just can’t help myself listening to you and your sentiments.” Minzy explained herself.

The girls know her dilemmas and told them not to tell anyone or they’ll be dead meat. Of course the last part about being dead is a joke but it’s their secret.

“It’s okay. Should I take a chance with little Seung Hyun?” I asked her.

“I guess. He’s single and you’re in need.” She joked off as she backed off.

“Yah! I’m not in need!” I yelled at her as I tried to catch her.

 

Bom’s POV

“Yah! Seung Hyun-ah! I thought we’re going to eat??” I asked him as I touched my tummy.

“We are.” He answered while giving me a mischievous smile.

“Then what are we doing in front of this house. Is this an eatery??” I scowled.

“Yah! This house serves the best food ever!” he exclaimed.

“Plus it’s for free.” He added as he took my hand and led us towards the gate.

‘Free??’ I thought to myself.

‘Is this were feeding programs held?’ the house is pretty big.

I saw Seung Hyun pressed the doorbell.

“Who is it?” I heard a lady asked from the speaker.

“It’s me Omma!” Seung Hyun answered.

‘WAIT???? OMMA??? DID I HEARD IT RIGHT???’ I said as I panicked.

Seung Hyun looked at me and smile.

“Yah! W-w-w-where are we???” I stuttered as I asked him.

“In my house.” He answered.

 

I didn’t respond. I’m still in shock from what’s going on. The idea of me meeting his family hasn’t sink in to me yet. I was staring blankly. Still I’m trying to figure out things on my head.

‘Omo ~~ Otoke! I’m not ready yet!’ my eyes are beginning to pop out of my eyes. I felt that all my blood is on my feet now. I started to sweat.

 

“Are you okay??” Seung Hyun asked me. “You look pale.” As he touched my forehead.

“Of course I’m not okay!” I snapped back.

 


 

Update again :)

Omo~~ Seung Hyun is introducing Bommie to her mom :D

I wonder what happens?? :">

 

Is Chae really moving on?

Is Ji really inlove now?

3

 

Thanks for reading and subscribing :*

 

*photo not mine :)