Tell her pabo!

Love Ain't Easy

Chapter 41

Authors POV

“You could have told me Seung Hyun-ssi.” Bom muttered.

Seung Hyun smiled as he helped her get on the van.

“Well Bom NOONA, I know you’ll be worried.” He answered as they are both inside the van, emphasizing the word noona.

“Everything is worrying about you, Seung Hyun-SSI.” She muttered.

“I won’t argue that.” He answered as he nuzzles in her neck.

 

 

TOP rested his back against the seat while he wraps his arm around Bom’s waist. Bom slips her arms on TOP’s torso. Hugging him tightly, savoring their last hours together as they made their way to Tabi’s base camp.

 

 

Papa YG clears his throat as the two comfortably cuddles in front of him.

“Get a room you two!” Daesung jokes as he breaks the silence.

“They can’t. So let them…” Seungri whispered.

 

 

Daesung looked at him with his eyes squinting. Slowly he scoots closer to the maknae. He lifts his hand and immediately placed it on maknae’s nape. He playfully shakes him as he says, “Hey lighten up! Still on sulk mode? Hyung is happy. We should be also.” He cheers on him.

 

 

Everyone sighed as they thought Dae lost his temper to the maknae. To think, Daesung, the angelic face of Bigbang will burst! It’s almost impossible, neh? Especially when his Minkki is around. *smiles at the corner*

 

 

“I thought you’ll hit him.” Hyun Suk smiling widely as he eyes Seungri.

“No need hyung!” Dae smiles back as he scoots back to Minkki who’s frowning at him.

“Aish!! Why so serious yeoreobun??!” TOP blurted out in exaggerated mode, which made them laugh.

 

 

Everyone lightened up as they started to talk to one another. But someone is still on sulky mood.

“Bom noona can we borrow him for a while??” Seungri asked, still in sulk.

 

Bom bit her lower lip as she tries not to laugh at his face. She pushed Seung Hyun towards Seungri and Daesung while Minzy transfers beside Bommie, giving space to Seung Hyun. YG and GD just shook their head as they witnessed the chaos. Imagine 11 people inside a van!  Exchanging places and everything!

 

 

The drive took 3 hours before they reached Gyunggi-do. Everyone got off the van with smiles on their faces. In a small amount of time they accepted Seung Hyun’s decision and agreed to support him all the way. Sending him with their loves. Even Seungri is back to his own self, teasing his hyungs and noona as they made their way to the camp.

 

The media and some fans are already there when they got off the van, cameras are flashing, fans screaming their support, media covering them as TOP made his way inside while he holds Bom’s hand. The media can’t get near them as YG’s security hover over the media and fans. They all halt in unison as they reached the threshold of the camp. Only Seung Hyun can enter the camp, so they have to say their goodbyes outside.

 

Seung Hyun faces his YG Family and hugs them one by one.

YG even kissed TOP’s forehead as he said, “Goodluck!”

Jiyong hug is the longest, TOP is even shoving him away already but he keeps his arms around him.

“Yah! Jiyongie! I have to say goodbye to my alien!” TOP jokes as he pats his dongsaengs back.

But Ji ignored him and hugs him more tightly. Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri can’t hold it in and they joined the hug.

 

“GROUP HUG!!!” Daesung shouted as they hugged each other tightly, almost leaving them breathless.

 

The boys shed tears as they shouted their chant, “BIGBANG! BIGBANG! FIGHTING!”

The fans started crying as they witness the love between Bigbang members.

 

Before they released each other, Seung Hyun whispered to Ji, “Mianhe Ji, be strong. You’ll get throught it. Everyone, your family and our family are on your side. Just be true to yourself. Arasso?” he then looks at him and pats his shoulder. “Neh hyung.” Ji smiled at him and went to Chae’s side.

 

 

When Seung Hyun is freed, he approached Bom and caressed her face lightly, that made the fans go crazy. He looks intently in her eyes and said, “Bommie-yah! Wait for me arasso?!”

“Neh. Please take care of yourself, and call me whenever you can.” She whispers as she nuzzles herself on his neck.

“Don’t date anyone while I’m in here. I got eyes out there.” He jokes as he bends closer to Bom’s face.

 

 

They are now on each other’s eye level. Seung Hyun wipes her wet cheeks and plants small kisses on it. Fans screamed louder as they saw their favorite Bigbang member showing his love to the main vocals of 2ne1. Some even screamed “TOPBOM!” and “ALIEN COUPLE!” that made them curious about those words.

 

 

Bom reached for Seung Hyun’s face. Tears are now forming on the corner of his eyes, she wipes it off while saying, “Someday everything will be okay… We’ll see each other again with our stories of-of-of… how you are missed… and-and how we had grown."

 

He pouts at her as her tears keeps on flowing, he still hates the fact that she’s crying. Especially when he’s the reason behind it. He reached for her lips once more and plants a swift yet passionate kiss, “Someday I’ll marry you… coz I know you’re worth everything that I have…” he promised before he let her go.

 

He looks through his YG Family before he went on the stairs of the main office. As he reached the top of the stairs he looked through he’s fans and shouted, “ YEOREOBUN! PLEASE DON’T CRY! PLEASE SEND ME AWAY WITH YOUR KIND AND SWEET SMILES! I’LL BE BACK! PLEASE DO LOOK OUT BIGBANG AND YG FAMILY FOR ME!”

 

Everyone wipes their tears away and show sincere smiles at him. He then waves his both hands at them and sent flying kisses in the air. Before he went in, he shows his respect by doing a 90 degree fold bow.

 

“SARANGHAE AND KAMSAHAMNIDA!”

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Ji are you okay?" Chae asked when she noticed Ji stares blankly at the TV.

"Ji are you okay?" She repeats.

"Ji are you okay?" Still no answer.

She lightly hits his hand that almost made Ji jumped off the couch. He blinks rapidly as he turns to Chae with a poker face.

"Ji are you okay?" she asked again.

"Neh." He answers timidly.

 

Obviously he’s thinking something deep.

Chae isn’t dumb for her not to notice.

 

She raised a brow and asked, “What are you thinking then?”

 “Nothing. I’m just still caught up with hyung.” He answered flatly.

“Tell me. I’m not dumb Ji.” She said straightforwardly.

“You can be so persistent you know.” he snaps.

Chae frowns at him.

She stood up and said, “Well sorry for caring for your well being.”

Chae headed in the kitchen and rummage through the refrigerator, not knowing what she was looking for. Ji’s getting on her nerves these past few weeks.

“It’s almost a month since Seung Hyun oppa entered the military, and he’s still affected??” she murmurs as she looks in the fridge.

“Who are you kidding??” she slams the door of the fridge and went in their room.

“I know something’s up.” She continued talking to herself.

She reached for her brush and started fixing her hair.

She put the brush down and said,“I’m gonna sleep and I’m won’t talk to him.”

 

 

Staring at the mirror, she saw a packet of cigarettes on the bedside table that made her mad more. They already talked about his smoking and now he’s back again with his vices. Chae stands up and grabbed the cigarette, she went out the room and saw Ji in the kitchen drinking a glass of wine. She approached him and throws the cigarette on his face that startled him.

 

“Oww!” he yelps as it hits the corner of his eye.

“What’s the matter with you??” he almost yelled as he rubs his eye.

“I should be asking that!” she exclaims as she turn her back on him and strides for the door.

“Hey! Where are you going?!” Ji yells as Chae went out of the pad.

 

 

Ji runs after her, he caught her arm and pulled her to face him. When she faced him, he saw Chae crying, it’s the second time that he saw her cry. The first was when they were on the street of Tokyo, sitting on the pavement.

 

 

His frown disappears as it changes to worry.

“Hey what’s wrong?” he asked softly.

“Chaebabe… what’s wrong?” he cooed as he wipes her tears.

“Ji… you know I’m here r-r-right?” she asked in between her sobs.

“I know… So what’s wrong?” he asked again.

“I should be asking that… what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.” He briefly answered.

 

 

Chae yanks her arms off his grip. She turns her back and walks away from him.

“Talk to me when you’re ready to tell me what’s going on. I’m going home.” She says as she walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

I’m depressed :(

  1. BLACK ROSES COMMENTS WERE GONE.
  2. CELLPHONE STOLEN.
  3. ALBUM RELATED DILEMMAS.

 

 

Sorry for not updating in a long time.

Sorry for the crappy chapter :|

And I know it’s a cheesy way of saying goodbye but … err… :)))

 

 

Promise to update again this week :))

Feed my TOPBOM heart please TT^TT

 

 

 


 

 

 

One-Way Love

If I could just hold you, tonight. *One shot

Black Roses

 

 


 

 

 

 

LE COMMENTS

@ra21ah I know -_________- Imagine if that happens in real life :(
Well for Bommie, she’s gonna be okay and skydragon is up :D

@Yuraaa True that :D

Yeah! :D I got my ticket already :))

Nakakuha ka naba???

BTW pupunta ka sa 7G??

@kwonmimi He’s Bommie’s alien XD

@RiriValerie Aww shocks :”> Thank you!

Well I decided not to get them married. Coz Tabi is mine! Hahahaha! Loljk! :D
Still thinking about it :)))

@BlackjackPride Hul!! I can’t kill him here!~kkkk YET :D hahaha!

@ChibiCheonsa Imagine if they admit it in real life! On the day of Tabi’s enlistment! Gahhh! My topbom feels! <3

@springtempoLOVE1006 Our alien hearts will die with too much delight! :”>