Epilogue

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

“What’s up we’re 2NE1!!” the ladies chorused as once again, they stood on the stage as the four fierce ladies of YG.

“Annyeong yeoreobun!!!” Chaerin waves her hands towards the audience, “In case you forgot our names, we’ll once again introduce ourselves! I’m CL, 2NE1’s only baddest female leader!”

“Chonun main vocals, Bom-imnida!” she sends flying kisses to their loyal fans.

“Fresh vocals Dara!”

“Maknae Minzy-imnida!”

 

 

Dara and Minzy bowed repeatedly as they catch for their breaths while Chae and Bom drinks from their bottled water.

 

 

“Annyeong yeoreobun!! How long has it been since you saw 2NE1??” G-dragon asks, as he is nowhere to be seen.

“15 YEARS!!!” the fans answered.

“Omo~omo! That long???” TOP blurted out, as he approach the girls.

“Yah! TOP-ssi! What are you doing here??” Bom asks as he reached her.

“Noona, this is not your concert… remember??” he answered with a smug on his face.

TOP wipes Bom’s sweat with his face towel, “We know… we’re here to introduce…. shecnd… gnrwetshon…. ofyg…” she answered as he continues to wipes her face.

 

 

 

All the people laughed at Bom and TOP as they show their affection to each other. Even though 15 years had passed already, the undying support of their fans are still there. Like what they say, VIPs until whenever.

 

Just like them, they already have their own families and children. They tend to bond with their kids by showing them what they love when they were young, whom gave them inspiration while growing up, the music they listened to, and the people that they loved beyond extraordinary.

 

 

“What’s that unnie???” Chae manages to ask when her laughter subsides.

“Ask GD!” Bom pouts at them as TOP hugs her waist. 15 years, still cute as ever!

“No need noona!” Ji shows up on the stage and approached his wife, “Annyeong yeoreobun! It’s been so long!” he then waves his hands at them.

 

 

“It’s so nice to see Bigbang and 2NE1 here on the stage once again!” YG interrupts as he rise up to them.

They bowed and greeted, “Annyeong sajangnim!”

Like always, YG just nodded as response.

He then clears his throat and faced the audience, “Two of the best groups of Korea came from YG Entertainment, they were born to give out unique but beautiful music… and they didn’t failed us… they made sure to be the best as they can be… to improve every time they went on stage… and they never failed to amaze me…”

 

 

YG looks at them one by one, “Now… they again… amazed me… they’ve been able to raise their kids as talented as them…”

 

The crowd once again holds the stadium.

 

 

“All the talents that they had… they have been able to share it to the younger ones… They never fail to guide them as I guided them when they just started… now, we’re all here to introduce you the second generation of YG Entertainment!”

 

 

Crowd goes wild, younger ones jumps excitedly as they waited for the debut of the fruits and labor of 2NE1 and Bigbang.

 

 

“I proudly present you, ONE OF A KIND!!” YG announced that echoed in the stadium.

 

 

The crowd goes crazy and started screaming as one by one; Bigbang, 2NE1, and YG disappear on stage. And one by one, the new group emerges.

 

 

“Yeoreobun!” they chorused.

“Are you ready????!! We are ready!! WANOVAKIND is ready!!!” they chorused again.

 

 

“Whazzup! I’m leader, Zelo!” he raises his mic with a smug on his face.

“Choi Joon Hong!! Choi Joon Hong!!” the crowd chants.

 

 

“Annyeong! Rapper So Hyun-imnida!” GD and CL’s princess waves at the crowd.

“Kwon So Hyun!! Kwon So Hyun!!” the crowd chants.

 

 

“Youngjae yeoreobun!”

“Dong Youngjae! Dong Youngjae!” the crowd chants.

 

 

“Riyong,”

“Chiyong!”

“annyeong!!” they greeted simultaneously.

“Kwon Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the crowds shrieks as the maknae’s emerges.

 

 

 

WANOVAKIND then performs onstage, their debut stage. The new generations are born, from a one of a kind generation that marked their names in the music industry.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Did you see how your Joon Hong looks at my So Hyun??” Chae asked to Bom as they watch their debut stage from the waiting room.

“Bo?” Bom blurted out as her eyes widens.

“Tss... don’t act like you don’t notice… he’s been eyeing her for the rest of their lives!” Chae excitedly said as she faced Bom with a grin.

“Aigoo… my baby boy is still young!!!”

“My baby girl is young also! But I won’t mind if it’s Joon Hong!~Kkkkk~!”

“Kyaaaaahhh! Chaerinniee!! But do you think he likes her????” Bom exclaims from high to low voice.

Chae wiggles her brows at her unnie, as a yes to her question.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Tabi-ah… I think our baby boy is in love…” Bom whispered as they are on their way home, while their son is in the back seat with headphones on his ears, watching their recorded performance.

 

 

“Bo??” TOP blurts out as his eyes widened.

“Neh! To So Hyun… don’t you notice??” Bom said while looking at her son.

“Ahhh~ I thought he’s in love with someone else aside from her.” He lets out a light sigh.

“So you know???” she asks his hubby.

“It’s obvious alien… you’re seeing him as a 5 years old that’s why you don’t notice.” He scolds at her.

“Yah! He’s my baby boy… I want to cherish him as a kid…” she pouts as she looks out the window, “If only we could have other kids, I could have let him be as a teenager.” Her words made Seung Hyun cringe while he drives.

Seung Hyun reaches for his wife’s hand and he squeezes it softly, in a comfortingly way.

“It’s not what I meant…” he said.

Joon Hong interrupts their sentiments, “Pa, look at this, So Hyun almost trip, if she wasn’t looking at Youngjae she could have been injured… we should get that step remove…”

He shows the video to his parents, as he replays the part of So Hyun.

 

 

 

Bom looks at her son with her eyes moist, “Joon Hong-ah… do you like noona??”

“Huh??? Ani-aniyo!” he waves his hand in denial as his face changes to crimson and his lips quiver into a small smile.

“C’mon, tell us… we’re cool!” TOP acts as a cool dad.

Joon Hong looks down and whispered, “But noona has a boyfriend…”

“Really??? Nugu???” Bom asks.

“Youngjae-ah.” He answers.

“Did So Hyun told you that they’re together??” his father asked this time.

“No,” Joon Hong shakes his head, “lately, they’ve been together…”

 

 

Bom bits her lips to hide her laugh, but TOP just burst into laughter that made her join him. They remembered how TOP used to think that Bom and Bae are going out. Now it’s they’re son who’s experiencing the same thing.

 

 

“Aigoo~ like father, like son!” Bom muttered as she wipes her tears from laughing.

“You should ask him yourself, or Youngjae, or the twins! You guys grew up together and are best friends for Christ sake! Can’t you ask one of them??” Seung Hyun scolds his son.

“Appa, aish! Why are we talking about this??” he scoffs as he slumps back on his seat.

“You should ask first, before concluding things to yourself.” Bom added before they got off the car.

 

 

“Trust us son. Been there, done that.” Seung Hyun squeezes his son’s shoulder as they got in their house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 years later.

 

“Do you love her?” Seung Hyun asks his then 21 year old son.

“So much… I can see myself marrying her…” He smiled shyly at his dad.

“Well if you really mean that, give this to her.” Seung Hyun hands him 2 alien looking rings.

“Appa these rings are yours and omma.”

“Neh, and we are now giving this to you…” Seung Hyun looks at Bom, “These rings stand and served us for a long time… Through ups and downs, time has tested its worth… We’re giving this to you now, and we hope that you’ll end up like us…”

 

 

 

Bom reached for his son’s hand, “Love will never be easy… We encountered so many problems but we still ended up together… Like us, we want you to be happy with each other… A love that will last a lifetime... the time that we tend to be…”

 

 

Joon Hong looks at the rings that his holding for a minute and said, “Appa… omma… these rings meant a lot to you… how can I… I mean do I deserve these rings?”

 

 

 

Seung Hyun looks at his wife and smiled, “Son, you said it yourself… you can see yourself married to her… That’s what I felt and saw when I gave this ring to your mother…”

 

 

 

 

 

“But then, it’s So Hyun… so good luck…” Seung Hyun and Bommie smiled at their son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

OMONA! THE TIME HAS COME…

IT’S THE END OF IT!

NEVER THOUGHT I’LL REACH THIS CHAPTER!

IT FEELS GOOD, YET SO SAD!

GONNA READ THIS STORY IN A WHOLE :3

 

 

 

BUT….

OF COURSE!!!

 

 

I WANNA THANK YOU ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! THANK YOU ALSO TO THE SILENT READERS… I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THERE… I CAN FEEL YOU!!

 

 

I’M REALLY GREATFUL TO THE ONES WHO COMMENTED IN THIS STORY…

WITHOUT YOU GUYS, I COULD HAVE CANCELLED THIS STORY…

YOU GUYS ARE MY MAIN MOTIVATORS.

YOUR COMMENTS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME… IT MADE ME SMILE AND CRY IF YOU ONLY KNEW!

 

 

SPECIAL THANKS TO MARIANATIONS FOR BEING WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING, FOR MAKING THE FANTASTIC POSTER, FOR CHEERING ME UP AND ALL! ALSO TO:

 

BLACKJACKPRIDE

YURAAA

SPRINGTEMPOLOVE1006

RIRIVALERIE

RA21AH

CHIBICHEONSA

SUHBBE

JINGLESSHINGGI

 

 

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS COMMENTING AND GIVING GOOD WORDS!

IF I DIDN'T PUT YOUR NAME THERE, PLEASE DO TELL ME, I'LL BE GLAD TO PUT IT HERE! :))))

 

 

 

ALL OF YOU GUYS!

SARANGHAMNIDA!

I LOVE YOU!

TE AMO!

AISHTERU!

MAHAL KO KAYO!

 

 

 

*SORRY FOR THE DRAMA*

*I'M CORNY! THE ENDING IS CORNY!HAHAHAH!*

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY FIRST EVER FANFIC!

 

 

 

NOW WE CAN FOCUS ON:

 

Black Roses

 

Through Sickness and in Health - choiseunghyun parkbom topbom aliencouple springtempo - chapter image

 

 

 

 

 

One-Way Love *NEW*

2 Years Ago - choiseunghyun choisiwon gbom kwonjiyong parkbom topbom sibom - chapter image

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU! \(^___^)/