Peppermint bubble gum flavored ice cream

Love Ain't Easy

Chapter 45

TOP’s POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear Tabi,

                It’s been two years since you nter military Tabi. I really miss you! So so so so so so much! A lot had happened these past few months. Like Ji proposed to Chae! <3 We got to team up with Will.I.am! How cool is that??? Bet you’re jealous! Kekeke! Well for the boys, they’re doing solo projects for now. They’re still waiting for you to comeback…

                 I’m still waiting for you to come back to me….

                I’m still waiting for you to return for me….

                 I’ll wait for you, just like you said. I really miss you. Please write back.

                Come home to me safe and whole! I love you!

                I love you my alien! So much! <3

               

 

PS: We had our vacation in Philippines, here are some of the photos of the place we’ve been. Missed you a lot there! Hope we can go back there together!

 

Your alien,

Bommie <3

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I scanned the pictures that she sent me. The place is beyond amazing! We should have our honey moon there! What a naughty bunny! Adding her suite to tease me on how much how she missed me! *sigh* I missed her a lot! Not in bed! Okay I lied! I miss her beside me in bed but I missed her love more. Her sweet smile and her alien mind.

 

I closed her letter and put it on my backpack. Aigoo! This alien of mine didn’t change her heart for 2 years. I’m a lucky guy indeed.

 

“Lucky bastard!” I muttered to myself as I tie my combat shoes.

I looked at the vanity mirror in front of me. I combed my hair alien hair up.

“She’ll love this!” I fixed it more upwards and sprayed the some hair spray to hold it in place.

 

 

I straighten my Christian Loubottin jacket. Looking again at the mirror, I practiced my talk-to-the-brow expression and gaze. I haven’t done it since I’m in military. I’ve been Choi Seung Hyun in there. I almost forgot that I am T.O.P, I felt like a normal person in there. Having new friends and working hard with no help.

 

 

“Okay, let’s do this. T.O.P is back!”

“Okay, let’s do this. T.O.P is back!”

“Okay, let’s do this. T.O.P is back!”

“Okay, let’s do this. T.O.P is back!”

I tried to calm myself by rapping those words repeatedly.

 

 

I never felt this nervous. In fact I was never nervous when performing. But the heck! I feel like dying in here! Waiting for my cue to go onstage. That it’s my time to have my surprise come back.

 

 

“Hyung!” Seungri pops in the door with GD, Bae, and Dae on his back.

“Everything okay bro?” Bae pats my back.

“Neh. I’m ready…” I answered but I’m still in doubt.

 

 

I’ve been out of the military a month ago when YG family is on their vacation. Only YG hyung and my members knew about my discharge. I have completed my 2 year mandatory service. And now I have to complete and fix the things that I left. Thanks to my brothers for keeping this as a secret. They never failed to support me.

 

 

“Nice warning on the door hyung, no one would dare to open it!” Seungri snickered as he eats the sliced fruits on the buffet.

“High Voltage it is!” Bae nodded and answers his phone.

“Neh, Dara I’m on the toilet right now… arasso!” Bae hangs up and smiled.

“Hyung you’re dead once she found out that you are lying…” Daesung muttered as he texts someone. Probably Minji.

“Yeh hyung, she might call of---”

“Shut up Ji!” Bae cut him off.

“Waeyo?? You know she hates liar.” GD teased more, only to earn a watermelon on his face.

“Yah!” he then throws a grape to Bae.

“Stop wasting food!” I scold them.

“Neh hyung.” They chorused as they smirked at each other.

I noticed Dae smiling as he types on his phone, “So Dae are you proposing on the phone?”

“Mworago??” he blushes and waves his hands, “Aniyo! Aniyo!”

“2 of us are now engaged, still not popping the question to her?” GD teased.

“My Minki is still young!” Dae blurted out frowning at us.

“Then wait…” I muttered as I pick up an apple.

“I am.” He then flashes his famous angelic smile.

I smiled back as I chew, “Good…”

 

 

A knock on the door interrupts us, and then YG hyung came in. All of us stands up and bows at him formally. We will always ever be so grateful to him. Without him, Bigbang won’t exist. 2NE1 won’t exist. And I wouldn’t have met Park Bom.

 

He sits beside me and pats my shoulder, “Seung Hyun, you think you can do it?”

“Neh hyung. I practiced a lot.” I flashed a shy smile at him.

“Park Bom is up next. You should get there now.” He then signals me out.

 

Everyone stands up and follows me out, I can now here the fan chants and the shrieking as my alien gets on stage. I went down the stage, propping at the lifting stage. This is it!

 

 

“HYUNG FIGHTING!!” I heard them cheers on me.

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV
“Annyeong yeoreobun! It’s nice to stand here again on the stage with you guys! Waahh! I always feel happy whenever I see you guys cheering on me! Saranghae blackjacks! VIPs! Lucky7! Fighting!” I greeted them as I roamed around the stage.

 

It’s now my time to entertain them. Though I’m still upset YG pushed thru this Family Concert without Tabi. I told him to wait for him so the fans will be happy. Okay! Me! Being happy! Still he ignores my request and he said this should not be postponed. He’s a troll! He postpones a lot of performance or comebacks but this he won’t. Aigoo! He’s weird sometimes. >___<

 

 

‘Okay let’s do this and give happiness!’

 

 

“Yeoreobun! Did you found your soulmate???” I asked them and turned my mic towards them.

They answered yes and no simultaneously so I continued.

“The one you can say that ‘No matter what happens I will never let you go?’” I asked as I smiled widely at them, they shrieked at the top of their lungs as soon as the music started to play on the background.

 

 

“No matter what happens… (I told you I’ll be home…)”

 

I stopped as I heard someone sings with me… but that voice… andwae!

The fans are now screaming to their lungs, anticipating my next line.


“Even when the sky is falling down… (I told you I’ll be back…)” I ignored it and continued.
“I'll promise you that I'll never let you go… (I'm feeling so lost without her I, I, I, I try to come home)”

 

 

Okay this is not funny!

I placed my hand on my chest, trying to control my breathing…

My heart races! Waeyo??

It’s just a song!! Maybe we’re having technical issues! Okay!

 

 

“Ooohhh~~~ooohhhhh…” I continued.

 

“Omona!!” I shrieked as the lights were turned off.

 

 

It’s pitch black! Even the fans are shrieking.

Okay they’re shouting coz they thought it’s still part of the show.

 

-____-

 

 

 

“It breaks my heart to leave you alone…”

 

That voice!

It’s here.

He’s here!

Is he??????

 

“I told you I’ll be home…”

 

It’s dark!

I can’t see anything but the lightsticks of the fans.

 

 

“Oh my God if this is a prank it’s not funny!” I said through the mic as I look around trying to find him in the dark.

“Seriously c’mon!” still trying to find him around the audience and stage.

I didn’t realize that I’m tearing up already but I don’t care.

I need to find him if he’s here!!

 

 

“P-p-please open the lights…” I plead with my cracked voice.

I waited but they didn’t open it.

I just stood there, shoulders down, ruined makeup.

How can they do this to me???

Why do they torture me??

I sat on the stage and hugged my knees… sorry but I can’t handle this kind of torture!

I hate them for doing this to me!!!

 

 

“Hey beautiful…” I heard him again but this time it’s closer.

The fans screamed! VIPs were shrieking this time, I hear them screaming TOP.

“Mworago?” I looked up to the fans and saw them crying and shrieking.

I looked behind me, “T-T-Tabi??” I stammered.

Not even sure if it’s him. He looks like an alien.

Oh yes! That’s my alien!

 

 

I stood up quickly not moving an inch. I stared directly in his eyes.

It’s like looking directly at the sun, it’s burning but it felt good.

 

 

 

He smiled. My favorite smile. His smug, his 5-year-old-kid kind of smug.

His jaws are much defined this time, he lost some weight.

Mint green? Blue green? Cyan? Turquoise?

 

 

“What color is that?” I asked thru the mic.

I’m not freaking out.

Still processing everything.

He’s standing few feet away from me.

Right here. Right now.

 

 

I’m seeing him right??

Coz the fans are too!!

 

 

“Peppermint bubble gum flavored ice cream.” He answers smugly.

“I like corn flavored ice cream,” I said still staring at him, “What an alien flavored ice cream.”

“I know…” he started to walk towards me.

 

 

I waited for him.

2 years!

A promise is a promise.

 

 


“Don’t cry…” he whispers as he cups my face.

His knuckles gently brushed the tears off.

I didn’t realize I’m tearing up again.

“I told you I’ll come back for you… and marry you…” he said through his mic.

 

 

Gasp and shrieks are heard from the fans.

A lot of them are crying, I can hear them.

Mianhe guys but he's mine!~kkkk

 

 

He then faced the fans, “Annyeong yeoreobun! TOP-imnida! Nice to see you again! Neh I’m back!” he waves at them.

 

 

 

“CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE!”

 

The fans chanted.

 

 

“Yeoreobun… you all know that I love this noona right??” he asks and gestured the mic to them.

“NEH!” they shrieked back.

“I can marry her right??” he asks again.

I tapped his arm, “Tabi-ah!”

“Waeyo? You don’t want to marry me??” he asked looking shock.

“Of course I’ll marry you!” I answered back, burying my face to his shoulder because of embarrassment.

 

 

“Jagiya, please greet the VIPs formally as they share me to you…” he jokes that earned shrieks again.

“Tabi, my parents are there…” I whispered.

“Oh, annyeong omma and appa!” he said on the mic again as he formally bows at every direction, not knowing where they are sitting.

 

“Yeoreobun! I finally found the right one!” I shrieked on my mic.

“I’ll marry this guy here!” Feeling so happy and wobbly!

 

 

“CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE!”

 

 

They chant again!!

 

 

“CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE! CHUKAHAE!”

 

 

Omo! YG cheering??? Our YG family is running towards us! Sajangnim running????

 

 

“Thank you for letting us to get married yeoreobun!” Taeyang formally bows at the fans.

Jiyong and Seung Hyun joins him.

“Yeoreobun please find me a girlfriend!!” Seungri blurted out to the fans.

The fans shrieked, “ANIYOOO!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The last chapter was long right?? Took me 5 hours to write that! Hahaha!

BTW I posted chapter 1 in One-Way Love

Don't forget Black Roses :)

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

LE COMMENTS

@RiriValerie Thank you! :D It’s a river :))) Have a vacation here so we can meet and spazz together :3

@Yuraaa Me too TT^TT Di pa din ako nakakarating jan eh! Hahaha! Maski Boracay TT^^TT

@springtempoLOVE1006 Di naman nya sadya unnie :( Hala talaga??? :( Wag naman! Okay na yung sigarilyo lang :((((

Punta tayo! Kaso papayaman muna ako! Ang mahal ha! :P

Una una lang yan unnie! Hahaha!

@JinglesShinggi I know! I can’t believe I can write that long @___@

You make awesome chapters! I love them all! So don’t say such things! :D

@BlackjackPride Thank you chingu <3 My hand hurts! Loljk!

@ChibiCheonsa I envy you. Haven’t been there -____-

@NaddyshipsSD Yes topbom is up in the sky :D Pleasure is all mine :)