Chapter 25

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!” the maknae of the group yelled as he stretched his arms and legs on the floor as soon as they got in their presidential suite in a five star hotel in Japan.

“Seung Ri don’t lay there.” Daesung kicks him lightly.

“I waaaaaaaant to sleep here!!” he yelled again.

Daesung gave up on kicking him but G-Dragon approached him and pulled his feet dragging him everywhere.

“Yah! Hyuuuuuung!” Seung Ri all could yell as he tried to nail his fingers on the floor.

“Top! Heeelp meee!” Top glared at him when he missed something on his plead.

“Top hyung!” he pleads again.

“You’re on your own.~hahahaha!” Top and the other members did was to laugh at him.

No one even tried to help him from the torture of their leader. Yes, he did something on the interview that made G-dragon mad.

 

 

Flashback

“A lot of our viewers today are wondering about your relationship status. So is there an update?” The MC asked Bigbang.

“Well, I would love to have a girl on my side but someone always interfere on my moves… I want to have a girlfriend also like…” the maknae told the MC as he glanced on their leader but the look on GD’s eyes made Seung Ri stop from continuing.

“Ohhh… So what are you trying to say?” the MC asked him.

“I’m single.” The maknae replied and nervously smiled.

-end of flashback-

 

 

GD dragged Seung Ri to his room and left him there.

“Whooo! That was tiring but stress relieving!” GD blurted out as he massaged his arms.

“Done torturing?” Taeyang asked him as he gave him a card but the maknae appeared and grabbed it instead.

“Oh it’s a party! Let’s go… it’s tonight, we don’t have any schedule tomorrow.” The maknae announced.

“I’ll pass, you go have fun.” Top told them as he entered his room.

 

“Hyung we’re gonna head out now… you sure don’t want to come?” Daesung told Top as he peeked his head on his room.

“Yeah, have fun… and look out for Seung Ri…” he answered back.

“Ok…” he lightly closed the door.

 

 

------

 

 

Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring

“Yobosseo?? Yobosseo???” Top answered the call with an annoyed tone. He already fell asleep and he doesn’t want to be disturbed when he’s sleeping.

“Good you picked up.” The girl from the other line told him.

“Ughh…”He groaned.

He was going to hung up already when the other line spoke, “If you hung up you’ll regret it Top.”

“What do you want?? I told you to stop already, didn’t I??” He’s now losing his temper.

“Since you’re here in Japan why don’t we settle our issues?” She offered.

“I’m here on the lobby of the hotel your staying at. You’ll go here so other people can see you or you’ll tell me what room you are?” She added with lust in her tone.

“Wow. Just wow. You’re really something.” He said now frustrated.

 

“Nice room…” the girl greeted him as he opened the door. She clung into his neck and kissed him. He didn’t kissed her back instead he pushed her, making her hit the door.

“Talk. I don’t have any patience now.” He told her in a very deep and serious voice.

“I love men who uses force.” She lustfully chuckled.

He just sarcastically smirked at her.

She caressed Top’s face and head her way to the living room and made herself at home.

“Give me something to drink.” She ordered Top.

Though Top didn’t follow her, he just sat across her and crossed his arms.

“You’re not a visitor.” He smirked again.

“So this is ours now?” She smiled back at him and stood up.

The nerve of this girl, she went to the bar and served scotch for them.

Top drank what she served and a grin was plastered on her face as he emptied his glass.

 

 

TOP’s POV

“Hyung what’s this??!” Ji Yong shouted.

“Uhhh?? Hhuhh?? Wae?” I answered half awake.

“Get up!” Tae Yang exclaimed as he dragged the girl out.

“Hyung get up!” Daesung blurted.

“We respect you hyung…” Seung Ri standing on the corner.

I sat down and tried to remember what happened last night.

. I can’t.

 

I sat down and saw myself under the sheets. I tried to remember what happened last night but I can only recall the moment that I drank the scotch and after that everything went blank. Did I just commit another mistake?? !

 

“Again hyung???” Seung Ri sat on the floor not looking at me. He’s disappointed as well.

“And with her again.” Ji Yong throws my clothes at me.

“Fix yourself. I mean it.” Now the leader is speaking.

 

 

Author’s POV

“Let go of me! Yah!” the girl shrieked at Taeyang whom is dragging her out.

Taeyang almost throw her out their hotel room and her only cover was a towel.

“Let me dress up first!” she shrieked at him again.

He went to the living room and collected her things and throws it at her.

“How gentleman of you.” She said sarcastically as she picked up her clothes.

“Do you mind?” she looked at him.

“I don’t.” he briefly answered and with that the girl started dressing up on his face.

“You like what you see?” she asked as she eyes him with lust.

“That doesn’t work for me.” He smirked at her.

“Kurigo, don’t be mistaken by a hot steamy , it doesn’t mean he loves you.” He added as he crossed his arms. The girl was speechless and the look on her face was priceless.

“Mwo-mworago??? How dare you say that??? You don’t have respect for a woman like me!” she yelled at him and threw the towel in his face but Taeyang caught it before it hits him.

“Girls like you don’t deserve respect.” Seung Ri appeared nowhere.

“Tsch.  And that came from the mouth of the ert.” She muttered.

Seung Ri was about to approach her but Taeyang stopped him.

“Get out.” Taeyang turned to her.

“Tell Top I’ll give him a gift and he should look forward to it.” Her last words before she left.

 

“I can’t believe her. She looks cute and innocent but her attitude is like a devil.” Seung Ri commented as she got out.

“She’ll sure bring us problems.” Daesung blurted out as he slumped on one of the couches.

 

 

TOP’s POV

As soon as I fixed myself up I went out to the living room to give them some explanations. All I can see from their faces are disappointment. Well that’s not a shocker anymore. Me, myself is disappointed with myself also. If I could only kill myself. I went to kitchen to get some water to lubricate my dried throat. I took a deep breath and went back to them.

 

“Seung Hyun, I can’t allow this.” Young Bae started. He’s losing his patience on me. I’m shocked that he’s not beating me up like he promised before.

“You promised to us that this won’t happen again,” Ji Yong butted in with authority on his voice.

“Hyung, we can’t tolerate this.” Now the maknae is scolding me.

Daesung on the other hand is gloomy and his gleeful aura is missing.

“I promise nothing happened….. All I can remember is that I drank a one shot of scotch and everything went blank…” I tried to reason out.

“You said it yourself. Everything went blank.” Young Bae said as he looks down clasping his hands together.

“Nothing happened.” I insisted. I know we didn’t do it. I can’t remember doing it.

“Hyung… please…” Daesung pleaded as he stood up and went to his room. He can’t stand a stupid man like me.

“I’m so sorry… I know I promised and I kept it, I didn’t break it... I know nothing happened between us…” I explained again.

“How the hell did she get here???!” Young Bae yelled at me.

“We were supposed to talk. Tell her to stop bugging me and everything… But--”

“But you two ended up having .” Young Bae cut me off.

I clenched my jaws and said, “Think whatever you want, I know nothing happened.” With that I stood up and walked towards the door.

“TOP we’re not supposed to go out.” I heard G-Dragon the leader.

“Oh and by the way, your said you’ll receive a gift.” Young Bae added as he went to the kitchen.

 

 

Bom’s POV

“Yobosseo?” I answered my phone.

“You free today?” the other line asked.

“Neh. Waeyo?” I asked.

“L-l-let’s…hang out.” He said with hesitation.

“Hmm… Okay, let’s meet at the park.” I hung up.

 

 

 


 

 

 

So it begins :l

Update :l

 


 

 

Oh and here's a teaser of my one-shot story :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210869

I'll start it as soon as this ends :)

Please subscribe and look forward to it ♥