Anonymous Call

My Hero (Sequel to Love the Way You Lie) - *DISCONTINUED*

Yunho walked around the hotel to find any traces of Taeyeon, but there were none. He decided not to stop and continued looking.

He finally went to the front desk and asked the lady if she saw Taeyeon in the past few minutes. “Excuse me; have you seen Kim Taeyeon walk by?”

The lady looked up at Yunho and almost yelled out from excitement and shock. “Please, just tell me where she is.” Yunho begged.

The lady nodded and pointed in the direction of the pool. “She walked that way.” Yunho bowed and thanked her before walking away and towards the pool.

When he reached the pools, he saw some little children running around with their family members chasing after them. Other than that, he saw no one else.

He continued walking and searching throughout the room until he finally stopped in front of a door that lead to a girl dressing room. He wouldn’t have stopped if he hadn’t heard the sobbing noises coming from the other side of the door.

Yunho took a deep breath before walking in on the lady. He wasn’t sure if she was Taeyeon or not, but he had high hopes.

As the door opened, Yunho saw a figure sitting on the ground. “Taeyeon.” He mumbled before rushing to her side. She had her face buried in her hands as her knees were brought up against her chest. Yunho placed an arm around her and tucked her head underneath his chin.

“Why is he doing this?” Taeyeon muffled under his embrace.

Yunho couldn’t help but let out a soft sigh. “I don’t know Taeyeon, I don’t know.”

Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and eyed him. “Am I doing something wrong? Am I the cause of him doing all of these things?”

She attacked Yunho with many questions and he seemed like he was suffocating from this pity. “No Taeyeon, this isn’t your fault. Jaejoong’s just not thinking straight. Everything will work out though. I promise.” Yunho reassured while trying to force a smile. He wanted to keep the faith, but at the same time, Jaejoong’s actions wouldn’t allow him to.

Taeyeon nodded and tried to act positive as well. “Yeah, maybe. Thanks Yunho oppa.”

Yunho smiled at her and ruffled her hair before pulling her in for another hug. “I’ll always be by your side.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, Taeyeon received a phone call from an anonymous number. She hesitated to answer just in case it was one of those anti-TaeJae fans, but answered anyway.

“Hello?”

She heard a deep sigh. “I’ve been thinking, with all of these problems in our relationship right now, I don’t think I can take it anymore.” From the sound of the voice, she could tell it was Jaejoong.

When she realized who it was, her heart slowly crumbled into a million tiny pieces. His voice was so rough and grim. “What? We’ve been through thick and thin together, and now you want to just throw it all away?” She shouted back at him with rage and hurt.

“We’ve gone through obstacles, but it’s just too much. I’m tired of it. I’m tired of everything. I don’t want to be in this relationship anymore.” Jaejoong replied back calmly. “I just think that it’s time to let go of one another. I’ve been slammed with so many hateful comments and I’m tired of it.”

Taeyeon tried holding her tears back, but she couldn’t. Teardrops rolled down her cheek one by one. “Why are you telling me this now? Have you found someone else?”

 “No.” Jaejoong answered. “I’m just through with this. I really don’t want to hurt you, but if I keep holding back how I really feel right now then I would be hurting myself. I wouldn’t be true to myself.” He answered.

Taeyeon couldn’t take his harsh words anymore so she snapped her phone shut and threw it across the room. “After all we’ve been through and all we’re going through….you want to leave now? I should’ve known. There were so many signs!”