Get Better Soon

My Hero (Sequel to Love the Way You Lie) - *DISCONTINUED*

“Jaejoong oppa!”

“Taeyeon noona!”

The fans were shouting their names as they walked through the airport.

Jaejoong wore a grey beanie and a brown coat with some shades. Taeyeon wore some jeans with a brown jacket and some shades.

They both got their tickets and began walking to their gate when an obsessed fan walked up to them. “You !” She yelled before pushing Taeyeon away from Jaejoong. “Stay away from OUR Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong’s eyes grew wide though you couldn’t see it. He walked up to the girl and pointed at her. “Why do you have to be like this? I understand that you want to protect me and everything but this is just too much. Please don’t tell me who I can or cannot date. It’s my life, and I’m going to be the one that is going to be in the relationship.” The fan gasped and stood there frozen.

Jaejoong brought his hand back down to his side and walked to Taeyeon who was surrounded by the guards. He took a hold of her arm and looked down at her. “Are you okay?” She nodded and stood up straight.

“Why did you say that? Don’t you know that there are many people who are watching your every move?” Taeyeon whispered after grabbing a hold of her things.

He shrugged uncaringly at her. “I don’t care. What she did was wrong.”

The two of them began walking towards their gate again.

As they got closer to their gate, the more people surrounded them. The guards tried to get the two celebrities away from all of the crazy fans, but the fans were too strong. They started to cage in the couple.

Jaejoong gripped Taeyeon’s wrist to make sure that they don’t get separated. He tried to push their way through the crowd.

Taeyeon started to feel a little claustrophobic. She also began to feel dizzy. Her eyesight was starting to play games on her too. She hurriedly broke free from Jaejoong’s grasp and began hitting his shoulder.

It was too late, because by the time Jaejoong turned to look at the girl who hit him, he saw Taeyeon falling to the ground. He quickly dropped his things and reached out to catch her. He caught her before she hit the ground.

The fans all started to scream out in fear and shock. The security harshly pushed the fans away to give Taeyeon some air.

Jaejoong picked Taeyeon up bridal style and walked her out of the airport. “We canceled the flight.” His manager said once they got into the car. He nodded in return.

Taeyeon was lying down in the back with Jaejoong sitting there eyeing her to make sure that she was okay. He let out a frustrated sigh before taking his phone out. He dialed Cangmin’s number and waited for him to answer.

“Hello?”

“Hey, we won’t be able to make it to Japan tonight.”

“What? Why?”

Jaejoong rubbed his right temple with his free hand. “While Taeyeon and I were on our way to the plane, people started to crowd us, and she fainted from the lack of fresh air.”

“Seriously? That’s not good. Is she okay?” Changmin asked with full of concern.

“We’re taking her to the hospital now.” Jaejoong answered while taking a look at her.

“Okay. Tell us how it goes and what the doctor says.”

“I will.” Jaejoong replied before closing his phone. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “Why do fans have to be so crazy at times?”

-----------------------------------

~At the hospital~

 

The doctor came out of Taeyeon’s room with a clipboard. “Is she okay?” Jaejoong asked as he stood up from the chair.

The doctor nodded in reply. “Yes, we just attached an air tube to her face to give her some cool air.” He looked up at Jaejoong and smiled. “She should be fine.”

“Can I go in to see her?” asked Jaejoong.

“Yes.”

Jaejoong slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door to reveal Taeyeon resting on the white bed in the empty room. He walked over to her and sat on the edge of her bed.

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and smiled with relief. She gently waved at him, because she couldn’t speak due to the mask covering .

He chuckled lightly from her actions. “Hi.” He brought his hands to hers and entwined their fingers. “Are you okay?” He asked with a slight pout.

She smiled and nodded while giving an ‘okay’ sign with her free hand. Jaejoong smiled before kissing the back of her palm. “I’m glad you’re okay. You’ve got me worried sick.”

Taeyeon pouted and wanted to apologize, but there was no way she could say it where he would actually be able to hear it.

“Don’t worry, you’re forgiven.” Jaejoong said like he was reading her mind. “Just get better soon.”