Back to Korea

My Hero (Sequel to Love the Way You Lie) - *DISCONTINUED*

Taeyeon walked into her hotel room where all of her other members were at. “Hey, how did your date go?” Yuri and Tiffany asked while surrounding her.

The two of them and Jessica were the only ones still awake. The others fell asleep since they were worn out from the flight from Korea to Japan.

“It went great…. until the paparazzi showed up.” Taeyeon answered before slipping out of her heels.

“Well Jaejoong is pretty famous here in Japan. You didn’t think that you were going to be able to go out with him without the paparazzi right?” Jessica questioned while walking up to the three of them.

Taeyeon nodded. “I knew that, but I didn’t know that the cameraman was going to make Jaejoong so mad to throw a punch at him.”

The three girls gasped in shock. “He punched a guy?” Tiffany questioned with her eyes wide open.

Taeyeon simply nodded. “Yes, and now it seems like he’s mad at me.”

“Why would he be mad at you? You didn’t make him do it…did you?” Jessica wondered.

“No, of course I didn’t make him do it!” Taeyeon replied before storming off into her room she shared with Sunny, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon.

Yuri, Jessica, and Tiffany all looked at one another with a worried look. “Do you think they’ll be alright?”

Yuri nodded at Tiffany’s question. “Of course, they both just need time to cool off.”

“Yeah, let’s just go to sleep and talk about this tomorrow.” Jessica stated before walking into her room that she shared with Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, and Seohyun.

Tiffany looked up at Yuri while biting her bottom lip. She was definitely worried about Taeyeon’s and Jaejoong’s relationship. “Stop worrying about them Tiffany!” Yuri placed her hands on Tiffany’s shoulders and gently shook her. “Jaejoong is just a little hot tempered right now, and Taeyeon needs time to think. Alright?” Tiffany nodded and watched Yuri walk into her room closing the door behind her.

Tiffany softly sighed and walked into her own room and climbed into the bed that was nearest to the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Taeyeon walked out of her hotel room and down the hall to DBSK’s room. She hesitantly knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer. She hoped that it would be Jaejoong.

“Ah….Taeyeon.” Changmin said while allowing her to come in.

“Hey Changmin.” Taeyeon greeted while she walked into their hotel room. “Is Jaejoong here?”

“Actually…he’s left for Korea.” Changmin replied while closing the door.

“What?!?” Taeyeon accidentally yelled out from shock.

Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu quickly walked out of their rooms and towards Taeyeon. “You told her?”

“I had to.” Changmin answered.

Taeyeon shook her head from all of the comments that the four boys were making. “Wait, why did you go to Korea?”

The four boys all stared at each other when Yunho finally stepped up to talk. “Avex and SM Entertainment wanted him to fly back to Korea to stay out of the limelight for a while.”

“We’re sorry for not telling you sooner. They just told Jaejoong last night about a couple hours after your date.” Junsu added.

Before Taeyeon could say anything, they heard their hotel phone ringing. Yoochun quickly ran to it and pressed the ‘speaker’ button. “Hello?” He said while sitting on the leather couch.

“Hey Yoochun, it’s Jaejoong.”

“Ah…Jaejoong.” Yoochun repeated while the others including Taeyeon walked over to the couch.

“I’m not going to be back in Japan for a while. I’ve been suspended from all DBSK activities.” Jaejoong said with a little sigh at the end of his sentence.

“What? You’re suspended from our activities? Why?” Junsu questioned while leaning in towards the phone.

“SM said that they want me to just stay in Korea to get away from the heat that the public has.” Jaejoong answered in a muffled tone.

 Before anyone else could say anything to him, Taeyeon snatched the phone and turned it off of speaker. She ran into another room and pressed the phone up against her ear. “Jaejoong…” When she heard no answer or noise coming from the other line she repeated his name. “Jaejoong…”

“Yes?” He finally said after a few seconds of silence.

Taeyeon felt a sigh of relief when she heard his voice speaking to her. “I’m so sorry for everything-“

“Why are you apologizing?” Jaejoong snapped at her cutting her off. “This wasn’t your fault. You didn’t force or tell me to throw that punch. Please just stop apologizing for everything! Are you trying to make me feel guilty or something?”

“No I-“ Taeyeon tried to explain but she soon got interrupted by a fuming Jaejoong.

“Taeyeon, I didn’t mean to just yell at you like that.” He took a deep breath before finishing his sentence. “I just…I just hate when you apologize for things you didn’t do or cause. This is my battle that I have to face, please don’t get involved.”

Taeyeon nodded and replied back to him in a hoarse voice. “Okay.” She started to sniff which made Jaejoong speak again.

“Taeyeon….I’m sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to just abandon you in the lobby like that.”

Taeyeon wiped her tears away. “I know-“

“I love you….” Jaejoong said in a tenderly voice.

Taeyeon looked up to try and stop her tears from flowing but it didn’t work out very well. “I love you too.” She whispered.

“I’ll see you soon….I promise.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon brought the phone down from her face and pressed the ‘end’ button. She took in a few deep breaths before wiping her tears away again. She didn’t exactly know why she was crying, but she figured that it was from the rage in Jaejoong’s voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Note~ Sorry for the boring chapter, I'm kind of on a writer's block for this story so if you have any ideas feel free to share them with me!

Nini_Chan - I think they are too!! =D

ah_thien - I wasn't trying to make him have anger issues lol.

JewlieT_ - Yes, I agree with her too!

nallym - That's exactly what I was trying to get across haha. Jaejoong's a good boyfriend...he just looses his temper easily.

naydsbeb - Yes....maybe. ;)

rosesone - You're welcome!