News and Rumors!

My Hero (Sequel to Love the Way You Lie) - *DISCONTINUED*

Taeyeon and Jaejoong were walking into the SM building when Taeyeon’s members ran up to her. “Taeyeon! Are you okay?” Tiffany asked with concern.

She nodded and smiled at her concerned members. “I’m fine, and I already told SM Entertainment to release and official statement that I am okay.”

“Good.” The eight other girls said in unison.

“So when are you guys planning on flying to Japan?” asked Jessica.

“Well, since you guys are going to Japan tomorrow, we’ll be going with you.” Jaejoong answered while he intertwined his and Taeyeon’s fingers and sticking his free hand into his pocket.

Taeyeon looked up at him and smiled. “Aw, you two are so cute!” Yuri and Sooyoung shouted.

The couple turned to them and blushed a light shade of pink. “See?” teased the girls.

“Shut up.” Taeyeon snapped at them in embarrassment. The girls started to laugh at them and watched the couple walk through them and away.

“Do they ever stop teasing us?” Jaejoong questioned in a bit of annoyance.

“Yes, they just tease us when we do something couples do.” Taeyeon answered while she looked up at him.

“We’re a couple. We’re supposed to do things couples do.” replied Jaejoong.

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. “It’s okay, let’s just not be annoyed by them.”

“Okay.” agreed Jaejoong.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~With DBSK~

“Wait, so Taeyeon fainted at the airport?” Yunho asked.

Changmin nodded. “Yeah, Jaejoong called me and told me. I couldn’t tell you guys earlier because you all went out without me.” He pouted soon after he answered Yunho.

“Hey, you were sleeping.” Yoochun shot back.

“You could’ve called us.” added Junsu.

Changmin formed his lips into a thin line. “I wanted to tell you all personally.”

“But this is a big thing!” Yunho exclaimed. “She’s like our sister-“

“In-law.” Yoochun added.

“Yes, she’s like our sister-in-law. We have to know how she’s doing and what she’s up to soon don’t we?” Yunho finished while looking at the youngest.

Changmin nodded wearily. “Yeah, I guess.”

Junsu playfully hit Changmin’s head. “Don’t do this next time. Okay?” The youngest nodded and took a sip from his water bottle.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong was sitting on a nearby chair in a training room. He was depressed from all of the news and attention he gained from the incident with the fan at the airport. He closed his eyes and buried his face into the palms of his hands. He soon felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. He looked up behind him and saw Taeyeon looking down at him with a worried face. He gave her a reassuring smile before taking her hand and bringing her around the chair to sit on his lap.

She sat down and looked at him with a pouty face. “Are you okay?” She whispered lightly. He nodded without a word. She pressed their foreheads together and saw him close his eyes. She knew that he had a lot of thoughts running through his mind.”Do you want to talk about it?” He shook his head ‘no’. She understood him completely and remained quiet.

“Celebrities can’t even state their opinions and their perspectives on things.” Jaejoong whispered after a few seconds of silence between the two.

“I know.” Taeyeon agreed.

“Why can’t we?” Jaejoong asked as he moved his head away from Taeyeon’s forehead. He looked up at her with curiosity.

Taeyeon shrugged. “I’m not sure. That’s just how it is in the celebrity world.”

Although she gave him an answer, he completely ignored her and ended up crashing his lips onto hers.

When he pulled away, he saw her staring back at him. “I’m sorry.” He whispered. “What were you saying?” Taeyeon continued to stare at him until she burst into laughter. “Why are you laughing?” questioned Jaejoong.

Her laugh soon faded away. “I don’t know, it was just funny how you wanted an answer but you ended up ignoring me and kissed me.”

Jaejoong laughed in humiliation as he scratched his head. “Well, when I looked up at you, I just had this urge to…kiss you.” He replied but he ended up mumbling the last part.

Taeyeon simply smiled and hugged him. “You’re so adorkable.” He chuckled and placed his chin onto her shoulder. Taeyeon pulled away and got up from his lap. She helped him up and hugged him again. “This is much more comfortable.” Jaejoong nodded in agreement and squeezed her tightly. “Everything’s going to be okay. You just didn’t like how she handled the situation between the two of us dating.”

“Yes, but would the public know that? No, they’ll just think that I was being mean.” Jaejoong replied.

Taeyeon pulled away and cupped his face. “I really want to smack some sense into you.”

“Please don’t.” Jaejoong muttered.

“Then stop overreacting about this please. There are two sides to everything, and it depends on how the person sees it. Some people might think that what you said was mean, others might understand you. That’s just how life is. I have haters….a lot of haters, but at the same time, I know that I have a lot of supporters. And I know you do too. So think about all of the supporters you have.”

Jaejoong thought about her words carefully before nodding. “I understand. Thank you.” He said with a sweet smile.  

Taeyeon smiled back until someone barged into the training room. “You guys.” Yoona said as she walked up to the two of them. “There’s a rumor about you two breaking up due to the incident at the airport.” 

--------------------------------------------

khim012 - Thanks for subscribing and commenting! And I took your idea and made a sequeal haha.

naydsbeb - Thank You!

Nini_Chan - Aw thanks!

JewlieT_ - You're welcome, and they might due to the bad rumors and hardships they're going to encounter. :(

ah_thien - Aw thanks. And thank you for your support!