Date with the Paparazzi

My Hero (Sequel to Love the Way You Lie) - *DISCONTINUED*

(Taeyeon’s POV)

I was getting ready for the date Jaejoong and I have tonight. It shouldn’t take him long to get here since his room is only a few doors down. Yes, we’re all in the same hotel.

I soon heard a knock on the door and suddenly heard Jessica screaming for my name. “Taeyeon! Jaejoong’s here!”

“Okay!” I shouted back at her from my room. I quickly fixed my curly hair, and threw one side of it behind my shoulder.

I walked out of the room and found Jaejoong standing there with a somewhat dressy shirt with a black shirt underneath. He wore blue jeans which made him look casual. I hope I’m not too dressed up.

He smiled and greeted me. “Hey, you look….amazing.”

I blushed at his comment.”Thanks, you don’t look so bad yourself.”

( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_O6dAQSmWXDw/TOjBdV4urkI/AAAAAAAABEE/WUr1UwOErEw/s1600/taeyeon.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QM2-6hVKZbQ/SvvQUHzqtuI/AAAAAAAAH-U/So48v-MjiX8/s320/jaejoong_fashion2.jpg)

His smile grew wider. “So are you ready to go?”I nodded and took his hand that was waiting for mine. “Let’s go then.” He said before walking me out of the room.

“Have fun you guys!” The girls shouted at us all giggly.

We nodded and continued walking. At this point, we really didn’t care about how they keep teasing us and all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong first brought me to this one very fancy restaurant. When we walked in I was thrilled! Everything looked so clean and neat. The beautiful white chandeliers were all hanging on the ceiling. There were several of them actually.

The restaurant was full of people in beautiful dresses and nice suits. I think Jaejoong and I look the most casual.

The waiter took us to one of the back rooms and allowed us to sit in a booth. I sat down while Jaejoong sat across from me. I leaned over the table and whispered to him. “We look so informal compared to the rest of the customers.”

Jaejoong looked around and nodded in agreement. “Yes, but the event we’re going to be doing next is not very formal. We need to be dressed comfortably.”

“Then why did you decide to come to this type of restaurant?” I questioned while opening the menu.

“Because, you deserve to be taken to these types of restaurants.” He answered as he did the same.

I shook my head at him with a small giggle. I then put my menu down and got my purse ready in my hand. “I have to go to the restroom. I’ll be back.” I said while getting up from the booth. Before I walked too far away, I turned back to him. “Can you order for me? Just surprise me.” He nodded before calling the waiter over.

I walked into the fancy restroom and saw that the walls were made of marble. The sink and stalls weren’t so bad either. They didn’t look cheap like the ones in the other restaurants or the fast-food ones.

I walked over to the sink and rinsed my hands. I took some paper towels and dried them before walking out.

When I got back to the table I saw Jaejoong taking a sip of the glass of water. I sat down and looked at him. “What?” He asked while bringing the glass back down onto the table.

“Nothing.” I said with a grin.

Before he could say anything the waiter came with our food. “That was fast.” I whispered.

“Yeah, pretty good huh?” Jaejoong asked while getting ready to take a bite out of his meal.

I nodded and looked at my plate. “Um, what is this?”

“Just try it.” Jaejoong encouraged. I took my chopsticks and took a bite out of it. “How do you like it?”

I chewed and swallowed before answering him. “It’s not bad.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We were now eating fruits; grapes to be exact.

Jaejoong took a grape and looked at me. “Do you want to see me do a trick?” I nodded like a little kid. He threw the grape up in the air and caught it in his mouth.

I clapped my hands from amazement. “Wow! I didn’t know you could do that.”  

He chuckled and handed me a grape. “Now you do it.”

“Me?” I asked while pointing at myself. He nodded. “No!”

“Then I’ll throw it.”

“No, you might throw it at my nose.” I said while covering my face.

“Then you do it.”

I peeked through my fingers and finally took the grape from his hand. I threw it up in the air, but it came down and hit my nose. My hands quickly flew to my nose, covering it.

I heard Jaejoong laughing his head off. I glared at him. “Why are you laughing?”

“Y-you, you missed your mouth!” He yelled out in between laughs.

I couldn’t help but blush from embarrassment. “Stop laughing at me.” He ignored me and continued laughing, but this time he got louder. I looked around and saw people staring at us. “Stop laughing! You’re causing so much commotion.”

After a few more minutes of laughing, Jaejoong finally got his act together. He let out a few deep breaths before looking back at me. He took a grape from the bowl and got ready to toss it at me. I ducked thinking that he was going to throw it at me.

“Relax, I’m not going to miss your mouth okay?”

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. “Who said I was going to let you throw it anyway?”

“Please?”

I slowly closed my eyes and nodded. “Fine.” I tilted my head up a little bit and opened my mouth. Jaejoong threw the grape and it flew right in. “I did it!” I yelled out in satisfaction.

He nodded at me amusingly. “Yeah, you actually did….but with my help.”

I let out a mocking laugh and ignored him. “Whatever.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were outside walking under the bright stars in the sky. We were hand in hand on the sidewalk as we were heading back to the hotel since the restaurant wasn’t too far away.

Yes, people were staring at us well mostly him, but that didn’t stop us from walking and doing our own thing.

The lights in the town were beautiful! They shined so brightly that it almost looked like it was daylight. I looked up at Jaejoong with a giddy smile. “This is so pretty!”

He looked back down at me and nodded in agreement. “Yes, very.”

We could both see the hotel up ahead. We started walking faster so we could get out of the public eye, but it didn’t work out because a group of people with cameras and videos ran up and surrounded us.

Instead of answering their questions, Jaejoong and I tried pushing through all of them. Right when we were about to get away, someone grabbed my wrist tightly. “OW!” I yelled out in pain.

Jaejoong turned back to see what was going on. “HEY!” I jumped from his sudden raise of voice.

He swiftly threw a punch at the cameraman’s face. The man let loose of my hand and fell to the ground while he clutched onto his side that Jaejoong punched.

My eyes grew wide before grabbing onto Jaejoong’s arm and telling him to go. “Let’s go.” He continued to stand there while he stared at the man on the ground. He was probably in shock from his actions.

I dragged him and ran into our hotel. We stood in the lobby when he didn’t want to run anymore. From the look on his face, I could tell that he was traumatized. I made small steps towards him and lightly touched his hand.

He quickly pulled away which made me flinch. “Don’t touch me.” He demanded without even looking at me. “Please just stay away from me for a while.” I nodded without saying a word. I was shocked but I didn’t want things to get worse.

He walked away and into the elevator leaving me standing in the lobby alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Khim012 - Okay!

rosesone - Yeah, it is kind of dead, but I can't just get to the good parts.