Landing in Japan

My Hero (Sequel to Love the Way You Lie) - *DISCONTINUED*

Taeyeon and Jaejoong were pacing back and forth in the training room after Yoona had told them about the rumor. Taeyeon bit her thumb and Jaejoong kept running his fingers through his hair.

They both stopped when they bumped into each other. “HEY!” The two of them shouted in unison.

Yoona couldn’t help but burst into laughter. The couple shot her a fiery glare. “Sorry.”

Jaejoong ignored her and turn to Taeyeon. She did the same. “What are we going to do?” She asked.

He shrugged and held her hands. “We should just give out an explanation about how we aren’t breaking up.”

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. “Should we ask SM Entertainment to release the official statement?”

“Yeah, it’s probably better. If the public still believes the rumor, then we’ll say something about it.” Jaejoong replied.

“Alright.”

----------------------------------------------------------

“An SM representative just released a statement about the rumors.” Sunny said while walking towards Taeyeon and Jaejoong who were sitting on the couch in the SNSD dorm.

Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief. “Finally!” She turned to Jaejoong. “Hopefully the fans and others will stop saying things about us.”

“Yeah, hopefully.” Jaejoong replied back as he looked back at her with relief.

“So many rumors about you guys already.” Tiffany started.

“And you two just started dating about a week ago.” added Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon and Jaejoong looked at them with intense stares. “Sorry.” The both of them apologized.

“I can’t wait to go to Japan!” Tiffany shouted as she tried to break the awkward tension between the four of them.

“Same here!” Hyoyeon shouted.

Jaejoong and Taeyeon quietly got up from the couch and walked into the nearest room which was Yuri’s and Yoona’s.

Jaejoong closed the door behind them and sat down on the nearest bed. “Why are you being so quiet?” asked Taeyeon.

He looked at her and shook his head. “I’m not.”

“Yes you are. You’re usually very talkative.” Taeyeon stated.

Jaejoong silently agreed with her. “I’m just tired.” He said with a weak sigh.

Taeyeon nodded because she saw the dark circles under his eyes. She walked towards him and sat down beside of him. “You can go to sleep.”

“Here?” Jaejoong questioned while pointing at the bed he was sitting on.

Taeyeon looked around. “Sure.”

“I hope Yoona doesn’t mind.” He said before lying down on the comfy white bed. He placed his head onto the pillow and closed his eyes. “Sing me a song.” He said while flipping onto his side.

Taeyeon giggled before opening to sing a song. She chose to sing one of her solo’s “If”.

A few minutes after she was done singing, she turned to look at Jaejoong who was fast asleep. She smiled before running her fingers through his light brown hair. “I hope you get your mind off of things.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning and everyone was getting ready to go to the airport. Jaejoong walked out of the bedroom while rubbing his eyes. He looked around the living room and found Taeyeon getting her luggage’s ready.

She looked up and smiled at him. “Hey, good morning.”

“How long did I sleep for?” Jaejoong asked while walking over to her.

“Since you fell asleep.” answered Taeyeon.

Jaejoong looked quite surprised. “Really? Wow.”

“You needed it, so it was alright with Yoona that you slept in her bed.” Taeyeon said while dragging her luggage to the door.

“Where is everyone?” Jaejoong asked when he noticed that no one was there in the dorm.

“They’re all outside putting their things into the van.”

“Were you just going to leave me here?” Jaejoong asked when Taeyeon turned the doorknob to open the door.

She turned back to him and shook her head. “No. We still have more things to pack. I wanted you to get as much sleep as you could before we have to leave.”

Jaejoong pursed his lips and thought about what she said. It took him a moment before he finally understood her. “Oh…thank you.”

Taeyeon giggled before ruffling his hair. “You’re so slow at times.”

------------------------------------------------------------

~Landing in Japan~

When SNSD’s and Jaejoong’s plane landed, they all got out and walked through the airport.

 Jaejoong had many fangirls running towards him. Some even clinged on to him. He tried shrugging them off of him, but there were too many of them.

He looked up to find Taeyeon walking way ahead of him with her members. ‘She’s just going to leave me like this?’ He thought to himself.

He quickly pushed through the screaming fans and jogged after the nine girls. “Oppa, what were you doing back there?” Yuri asked while looking up to find Jaejoong fixing his hair.

“I got stuck behind the fans.” He answered unenthusiastically. “Where’s Taeyeon?” He asked while turning to Yuri.

“Up in the front.” She answered while nodding her head towards the direction Taeyeon was in.

Without replying back to Yuri, Jaejoong squeezed through the girls and got in front with Taeyeon.

“How’d you get away from the fans?” Taeyeon questioned as she continued to walk through the airport.

“I pushed my way through them.” answered Jaejoong. “Why didn’t you help me?” He asked in a jokingly manner.

“I couldn’t. People kept pushing me forward.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Later that day~

“So, how’s Taeyeon?” Junsu asked once Jaejoong walked into their hotel room.

Jaejoong set his luggage down and began searching through the pockets. “She’s fine.”

“What are you doing?” Changmin asked once he saw Jaejoong spraying some cologne on.

“Since Taeyeon hasn’t had the chance to go out to really see Japan yet, I’m going to take her walking in the town tonight.” Jaejoong answered. He closed his cologne and placed it back down in his luggage.

“Very romantic.” Yoochun stated with a grin.

Jaejoong turned to look at him and blushed with a smile. “Shut up.”

“Hope you two have fun.” Yunho said while landing a hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Thanks, I hope she’ll like it.”

-------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is boring. The next chapter won't be though...I promise!!! :)

ah_thien - Aw thanks! I'll be supporting you too!

Nini_Chan - Yes, break up rumors already. :(

khim012 - Haha, no problem. I'm glad I did.

JewlieT_ - Um, it was just some anti-TaeJae fans who made the rumors and all. And I read the update. I loved it!

naydsbeb - Me too!

rosesone- Exactly! There has to be some kind of drama. And Jaejoong just got tired of keeping their relationship as a secret.

nallym - Yes I did! And thanks! You should tell ava_lava that haha.