Tweeting = Wrong

My Hero (Sequel to Love the Way You Lie) - *DISCONTINUED*

“1…2….3!”

SNSD was at a photo shoot for a Japanese magazine that included an interview with them.

They were all smiling and happy when Tiffany checked ‘Twitter’ on her phone for any new updates.  “Anything new?” Sunny asked while walking over to Tiffany.

Tiffany bit her bottom lip before shoving the phone in Sunny’s face. Sunny’s eyes carefully read the little tweet on the phone screen. As she read, her eyes grew bigger.

“Why would he tweet something that can cause a freaking scandal?” She questioned while handing the phone back up to Tiffany.

Tiffany shrugged and placed her phone into her bag. “Maybe we’re just over thinking it, I mean, they could just be friends.”

“Yeah, but their tweets can make someone think otherwise.” Sunny replied while getting up from the chair.

Tiffany puffed out a breath of air before standing up too. “What should we do?”

“Not tell Taeyeon until we get the facts.” answered Sunny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SNSD members went into their hotel room after their photo shoot to get cleaned up for their news broadcast.

“You guys! Have you checked ‘Twitter’?” Yoochun exclaimed while barging into their hotel room.

Tiffany and Sunny ran up to him to cover his mouth, but he dodged them when Yuri and Jessica asked what it said.

He gave his phone to Yuri and Jessica only to make their minds wonder. “What’s this all about?” Jessica questioned before looking back up at Yoochun.

“I don’t know, but they’re just close friends. Well that’s what Jaejoong claims.” Yoochun answered while taking the phone from her hands.

Yuri took a strand of her hair and placed it behind her ear. “Yeah, they’re probably just friends. Jaejoong’s pretty close with girls.”

“Well I don’t understand how he could say something like ‘We should hang out and go eat together.’ where people can see it and think of the two of them differently than how he claims them to be.” Sunny responded while putting her hands on her waist.

There was a knock on the door and since Tiffany was the closest, she answered it. Changmin, Junsu, and Yunho all walked in with their hands down by their side.

“Where’s Taeyeon.” Yunho said as he was the first to speak.

“She’s taking a shower.” Yoona replied while coming out of one of the rooms to see a ‘party’ going on. “What’s going on?” She questioned with Sooyoung following behind her.

“Uh…” began Yoochun. “We think Jaejoong posted something wrong up on ‘Twitter’.”

“Like?” questioned Sooyoung.

“Now hold up, they could just be friends.” Junsu said as he tried to defend Jaejoong.

“Yes they could be friends.” Yuri agreed. “But the fact that he posted it up for the public to read after the whole situation with him flying back to Korea leaving Taeyeon without her boyfriend. Fans and others will think differently than what we think.”

“Think about it.” Tiffany added. “He’s tweeting to a girl in Korea when his girlfriend is in Japan. He’s saying that they should go out and meet with one another. What is that?!?”

“This could mean anything.” stated Changmin. “He does like her mother’s restaurant.”

“Yeah, I bet her mother’s food is delicious, but he shouldn’t be saying this!” Jessica shouted which made the others turn to her to shush her.

“Saying what?” Someone piped from behind the crowd.

The others quickly recognized the voice and came to a halt. They slowly turned to face the person who overheard them talking.

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany muttered quietly from behind Yunho.

Taeyeon walked up to them with amused eyes. She knew they were up to something. As she walked closer towards the group, she noticed Yoochun bringing his phone behind him. “Let me see your phone.”

“What?” Yoochun questioned, staring at her extended hand that was waiting for his cellular device.

Taeyeon motioned for him to hand over the phone. “Let me see your phone.”

Yoochun’s eyes wandered to the others in the room. They all had faces of worry. He couldn’t take Taeyeon’s tactless stare and handed her the phone in defeat.

Everyone watched as her eyes strolled across the screen. As her eyes did, her expression became more sorrow.

She snapped the phone shut and handed the phone to Yoochun. She looked up and gave them all a reassuring yet hurt smile.

Sunny was about to say something but Taeyeon walked out of the room before she could.

“I’ll go talk to her.” Yunho said while gripping the doorknob. “I’ll be back in a bit.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Note~ Okay, to be honest, I don't have any inspiration for this fanfic as of right now so PLEASE feel free to give me any ideas.

I've gotten nallym's and rosesone's ideas and I'll be using them in the somewhere in the story. Thank you!