What Happened Last Night...

Me And My Gay Boss

Episode 9 – What Happened Last Night...

 

“Aaaaaahhhhh!”

As Ella slowly opened her eyes, she could feel her head aching, as if someone is hammering her head. The loud shriek from somewhere near her is not helping her headache at all. “Shut up.” she muttered under her breath. She turned to her side, and from ¾ closed eyes, she noticed a bare skin right next to her. She tried to ignore it, but then she heard another loud shriek. She half-opened her eyes, and this time, she began to panic at the sight of a bare chest before her. She looked up, and saw Danson looking at her with a shocked expression on his face.

“Why is he beside me? And why is he ?” she thought. She looked at herself, and saw that she was covered in a blanket. She peeked herself inside he blanket, and aw that she was as well. She sat up and covered herself fully with the blanket. She gave a mortified look at Danson. “Aaaaahhhh!” she shouted. Danson flinched as she shrieked. “What did you do to me?!” she questioned him. Danson rolled his eyes at her. “I was the one who should ask you about that!” he snapped at her. “You me!” she said accusingly. “I should be the one saying that, not you! You took advantage of me!” Danson shouted at her. “Take advantage of you? You are the guy here! You're strong and... and I'm weak...”

She pouted at him, and covered her chest even more. “How can you say I took advantage of you? Do you remember anything before we passed out?” he asked. Ella opened say yes, but as she tried to remember what happened the night before, she couldn't remember anything at all. “I don't... but that doesn't mean I don't remember everything, all right?” she said. “Then, what happened?” he challenged her. Suddenly, the thought of what happened the night before came into her mind,and she was to embarrassed to admit to Danson that she really did took advantage o f him when he was drunk.

[Flashback]
“I love him... I love him... I love him...”

Danson laid his head on the countertop, and closed his eyes. As he sleeps Ella stared into his face. “How could someone just throw your love like that? Did h know that a lot people is wanting to be in his place, and be loved by you?” she thought. Then, she reached for his face, and caressed his cheeks. She doesn't know what she got into to her. Maybe it's the alcohol, but she found herself wanting to kiss him. Without any second thoughts, she leaned to him, and kissed him on the lips. After she kissed him, Danson's eyes opened.

[End of Flashback]

“Why are you putting all the blame on me? Don't you remember a thing about last night?” Ella asked
him. Danson gritted his teeth as he looked at her. Guilty as charged, he sure did remember what he did the night before.

[Flashback]
He slumped on the countertop, and closed his eyes to rest for a while. Then, he felt fingers trailing on his face, making him feel somewhat excited. Just then, he felt warm lips pressing against his. As he opened his eyes, he saw Ella staring at him. Her eyes widened with shock when she saw him slowly waking up.

“I... I have to go...” she said. He stood up, and tried to stop her. Good thing that she stumbled as she walked, so he was able to get hold of her. He doesn't know if it's the alcohol or his raging hormones, but he had the urge to kiss Ella until both of them get tired of kissing. He looked into her eyes for a long time. “God, she's beautiful...” his thoughts wandered. “Stay with me... please...” he pleaded. “This night would be would be hell for me if you leave me...” he said. Ella just stared up at him, not saying a word.

He leaned down on her, and captured her lips with his. As she moaned, his hand roamed at his back, and then, as he reached her shoulder, he began to take off her cardigan. His lips trailed down to her neck, down to her bare shoulder, with his fingers pulling down the strap of her tank top. He felt her lean her head on his cheek as he made soft kisses on her neck.

“Danson...”

He paused and looked at her. When did his name became to sound beautifully when she speaks of it? It was the alcohol, he thought. He pulled her close to her, and he kissed her lips hungrily once more. He took her, and carried her inside his own room, and laid her on his bed. He stared at her for a long time, smiling to himself at the beautiful sight before him. He leaned down to her once more, and kissed her on the lips. His hands moved, and began to take off her tank top.

They kissed, and they took off their clothes. In a moment, both of them are already . Danson looked at her, admiring every inch of her bare body. He caressed her cheek, and let out a smile at her. He leaned down to her again, and began to make love to her.

[End of Flashback]

Danson looked away from Ella. There was an awkward silence between them, a very awkward silence. “What have I done?” he thought. He shouldn't have drunk too much alcohol, and Ella shouldn't have been there for him last night. He looked back at Ella, and their eyes met. Then, they looked away from each other again. “I'm taking a shower.” he said. He wrapped his body with blanket, and rushed inside the bathroom. “Don't get out , will you!” Ella said. As soon as Danson left, she let out a sigh. She lay on the bed, buried her face with a pillow, and let out a loud groan.

--

And there was another awkward silence between them as they were having breakfast.

No one dared to speak a word as they ate breakfast. Everything just seemed awkward. Danson felt guilty for taking advantage of Ella, while Ella was also feeling guilty because of taking advantage of his drunken state last night. “I think we should forget that this had happened.” Danson said. Ella looked up at him. “You see... this is just a mistake, right?” he said. Ella nodded in agreement. “I think we should pretend nothing ever happened between us. And besides, you're gay... and I'm not really into gays.” she said. “Well then, I'm glad that we agreed.” he said. He looked at her again, and smiled. As Ella looked up at him, she could feel her heart beating fast. “What the heck is happening to me?” she thought. As Danson looked away from her, she held her chest and felt her heart beating. “Stop it... it's just a one night stand, don't be affected by it. And besides, you should pretend that nothing happened, right?” she thought.

--

Ella slowly opened the door of her apartment. She went straight to the stairs, when she heard someone caling her. “Ella, where have you been?” She paused, and saw Mike sitting by the dining table. “Seriously, you're not waiting for me, are you?” she asked. Mike shook his head. “I saw you creep inside this house, so I figured that you just came home.” he said. Ella walked up to him, and sat beside him. “Work?” Mike asked. Ella shook her head. “You slept at Angela's and Hebe's place?” he asked again. “Why are you interrogating me?” she asked in an annoyed tone. “Because I'm worried.” Mike said.

Ella sighed as she leaned on the table. “So, where have you been? Don't tel me you got laid last night?” Mike asked. Ella was shocked at his question. She looked at him, and saw him laughing. “M-mike!” she exclaimed. “I'm just kidding. I know you haven't got laid since that wild party back in college. Anyway, I don't know anyone who is willing to do it with you, unless you forced Danson to.” Mike said. He winked at her, and then let out a laugh. Ella could feel her cheeks getting hot because of what her best friend said. “I did not force Danson!” she shouted defensively at him. Mike stopped laughing and gave her a puzzled look. “I... I mean... I... He... we had some work done. I slept. On his living room.” she said. “Relax, I'm just joking. And besides, you don't look like someone whom Danson will sleep with. Well, not to offend you, but despite all the rumors about you two, I see that you two are just friends, no sparks whatsoever.” Mike said.

“You know what... I think I need to go to sleep.” she excused herself. She knew that if she keeps on talking to Mike, especially at her state right now, she might tell him that there is something that happened between her and Danson last night. “All right. Oyasumi nasai!” Mike said as she went up to her room.

--

Monday morning.

Ella ran up to the elevator. It was about to close, but as she ran up to it. “Thank you.” she said as she got in. She was surprised to see Danson inside, and the two of them were alone inside the elevator. “Good morning, Ella.” he said as he smiled at her. “G-good morning.” she said. She looked away from him. She could hear her heart beating fast again, now that she is standing close to him. “How's your weekend?” Danson asked. “Fine.” she said monotonously. She looked up at him, her eyes landing on his thin, pink lips. As she stared at it for a long time, she had the urge to reach up to him, and kiss him. She wanted to feel the warmth of his kisses once again.

She knew she is having indecent thoughts about her boss, so she looked away from him. “Cut it out, Ella... you agreed to forget about the whole thing, right?” she told herself. “Are you OK?” Danson asked. Ella looked up at him, and nodded his head. “Yeah... I guess...” she said. “Good for you.” he said with a sigh. “What does he mean by that?” she thought. She glanced up to him, and noticed the seriousness in his face. “About last Friday night...” she asked. Danson shot a glare at her. “What about it?” he asked. “You and Jiro... broke up... right?” she asked. “Yeah... how could you forget? You were there, remember?” he said in an annoyed tone. “We're supposed to forget everything, right?”
“The part that happened while we were drunk, yes. The part before that, no.”
“All right... just checking... so... you forgot?”

Danson let out a groan. “Ella... we talked about it!” he said. “I know! Just checking. I forgot, all right? What happened?” she asked. He folded his arms, and looked away from her. “Let's not talk about it.” he said. She looked up at him, and stared into her face. She remembered having his face close to her. She remembered his warm breath against his skin just before his kiss. He remembered the warmth of his palms roaming in every inch of her body.

And she shook her head. She doesn't know why she had to remember those things. It was embarrassing enough that after a long time of celibacy, she did it with her boss, her gay boss. It could have any hot guy like that model Wu Chun, or that artist Arron Yan, but it had to be with her boss – her hell of a gay boss.

Ding!

The elevator door opened, and they are now on the Glam office. Danson walked out of the elevator and she followed him inside. He never threw another glance at her, and headed straight to his office, while she went straight to her desk. She slumped on the table, and let out a groan. “Damn... what the hell is happening to me?” she thought. She glanced at his office door, and let out a sigh. “I think I should stay away from him till I totally forget about what happened that night...” she thought.