Out of town

Me And My Gay Boss

Ella took a breath and exhale slowly. She scanned the surrounding in front of her. The fresh morning air, the green of the place, the fragrance of the flowers, the sound of bird chirping and the brightness of the sunrays had succeed to make her calmed down. Though she decided to be away from Danson until she can forget about him, she knew it was impossible as she had to report everything about her work to Danson. Thus, when an outside work came knocking into their company, she immediately volunteered herself and asked Sam to cover for her in the office. She didn’t care about what Danson thought on this matter. Besides, Danson already knew she loves taking pictures of nature. Thus, here she was, in a resort on countryside near Pingtung. She will be out of town for two weeks and she hoped she could act freely again around Danson without remembering much on the mistake that she made that night.

“Hey, good morning” Ella turned around. She smiled seeing the man. “Good morning. Have a good sleep, I suppose?” she asked the man. He just smiled brightly and came forward before standing beside her. “Yup, it feels so relaxing here. It’s been a long time for me to have an outdoor photo shoot. I’m glad I accepts the offer and I sure glad to work with you again Miss Chen” Ella smiled, feeling great to hear the comment.

“Well, glad to hear that and believe me, the feeling is mutual, Mr Yan” Aaron Yan just chuckled hearing the reply from the lady beside him. He still remembered the first time he worked with Ella.

He was just a rookie artist and still feeling awkward in front of the camera. He was really nervous when he stepped into Glam and the feeling was dragged right until he changed his clothes into the brand that he modelled for. When he was introduced to Ella and spoke to her as Ella briefed him the agenda for the day, slowly the feeling of confidence came to him. He also impressed with the photographer’s techniques and her confidence despite only two years older than him. Ella had guided him patiently to get the right emotion and posture and he was never thankful enough for her effort on that day.

“Are we going to be formal again Miss Chen?” he asked teasingly. Ella smirked when she heard that. This Aaron Yan had become a smooth talker since the last time they worked together. “I just follow your rhythm Mr Yan though I prefer ‘Ella’ as I told you years ago” Aaron laughed out loud. He was glad to found that the lady beside him never changes. They stood there for awhile before heading for breakfast together. Deep inside her heart, Ella could feel their relationship will get better throughout this assignment. Well, she was never one to reject a good friend.

#                                             #                                             #                                             #

He never likes beer that much when compared to wine or champagne yet it was already his fourth glass that night. He ignored the look that Joe Cheng gave him as he continued to chug down his glasses of beer.  He already felt tipsy and he just wanted to forget everything tonight. When he wanted to reached for his sixth, Joe Cheng stopped him. “Okay, shoot! What’s your problem? I never see you having beer as much as today!” shouted Joe Cheng over the noise of the music inside the club. Danson smacked his friend’s hand and reached the beer before gulped it down fast.

“My problem? Hik... I have no problem... no problem at all... hik... hahaha... “said Danson, already drunk. Joe Cheng rolled his eyes and grabbed Danson before leading him to their VIP booth. He put Danson on the couch before closing the door to the booth. When he turned around, he saw Danson tried to reach another tin of beer on the table. He sighed and quickly strides toward the drunken man to stop him. “Danson, stop! STOP! What is wrong with you? Are you having problem with Jiro?” asked Joe Cheng as he grabbed the tin away from Danson.

“Jiro? Ahhh... Jiro, my baby! Hik... Where’s my baby? He didn’t come today? Nope. He did not come. He had other lover beside me! Me! The great Danson! How could he? How could he cheat on me? How could he broke off with me to be with that skinny guy? Jiro, you stupid !!!” Joe Cheng was shocked hearing Danson’s outburst. They had broke up? On top of that, Jiro was cheating on him? All these while, he had always thought that Jiro and Danson were a sweet couple and would last forever. He didn’t see this coming. He looked at the unconscious Danson with sympathy. Joe Cheng then tried to call for Ella as he needed her to take Danson to his house.

“Hello. What’s up dude?” Joe Cheng chuckled hearing her greetings. He liked this girl a lot. She was a lot more understanding than other girls that he had met. “Err... El, can you come to the club? Danson’s a bit drunk in here and I couldn’t take him home” said Joe Cheng directly. He heard her sighed. “Is this about Jiro?” she asked him. “You know about it too? When had this happen? Is it that bad?” asked Joe Cheng anxiously.

“Calm down Joe. It was the worst situation ever. He caught Jiro with the other guy on their bed. And this had happened last week. I was there when he caught him” Joe Cheng was feeling angry by the time Ella answered his questions. He swore he would punch Jiro on the face if ever he found him in the club or elsewhere. “But Joe, I can’t go there. I’m out of town for a photo shoot currently. I’ll ask Rainie accompany you to avoid suspicion. Is that okay?” Joe Cheng messed up his hair at the unexpected situation. “Alright then. Just tell her to come to the VIP booth. I’ll wait for her in here. Thanks Ella” said Joe Cheng before he hung up the call. After a few minutes, Rainie showed up and helped him getting Danson to his car and send him safely to his house. He then dropped Rainie back at the club as she had to get her car from there.“Hang in there Danson. I will introduce to you a better man than what Jiro can offer” said Joe Cheng, determined to stop his friend’s misery.

 

Ella could stare at her phone gloomily. Her sleepiness had left her and she’s already wide awake at 3 in the morning! ‘Why are you drinking so much again, Danson?’ she thought while lying on the bed. She stared at the ceiling and thought about Danson. It’s only been a day she came here but she had already missed Danson. ‘Ughh, how can I forget him when all I think is about him?’ Ella thought frustratedly. Now, she was worried about Danson and she couldn’t do anything about it. She browsed through her phone and stopped at the pictures of Danson and her posing happily. ‘Danson, why couldn’t you love me the way I love you? What should I do to forget about you? What should I do to be comfortable again with you?’ she tried asking but never found the answers. But she knew she had to forgot her love towards Danson. She didn't want to be hurt again by her one sided love.

 

 

Author's note:

Hi guys. I'm lynn88mr and weepingangel25 has added me as her co-author as per my request. However, i need to warned you that my writing style is different from her. But I still hope you guys will enjoy reading this story. I also need to apologize as I might not updating this story often but I promise there will be an update till the end of the story. So, stay tuned! Have fun... ^^