Heart Breaks On Its Day (Part 1)

The After School Cafe~

Lizzy's POV~

I set up all of the ingredients so all that's left is for me to get ready. I put on gloves, a mask, and an apron. Just in case, I wore a long sleeved shirt and long pants. Ok. I call Vivian over to the kitchen so we could start the cookies.

"Umma, you look funny." She says. I smile through the mask and say,

"It's so I can make cookies with you sweetie." She nods and we begin to pour the batter. Flour, eggs, and sugar, etc. Once we finally put the cookies in the oven there's some raw cookie dough left in the bowl. I take out the spoon and hand it to Vivian. She's so overjoyed. I know she loves raw cookie dough, but I made sure to not give her too much.

"Go watch some TV now Vivian. Don't come near the stove without umma's permission ok?" She nods with the spoon in . She runs off toward the living room. I hope Jaejoong will accept my apology gift. I sigh and head into my room figuring out how to pay the bills.

Jaejoong's POV~

Ok, so I have everything right? I have flowers and some chocolates for Vivian. I leave the Hero Entertainment building only to be greeted by more fans.

"It's Jaejoong-oppa!!" They yell. I run for the nearest corner. I hide behind it and sure enough, they lose sight of me. Phew. Looks like I'll have to take the long route to Lizzy's and Vivian's house. I look down at the flowers and smile. I wonder if she'll be happy to see me.

Vivian's POV~

I find myself laughing at the funny cat on TV. I see umma went into the kitchen. I wonder if the cookies are done. I hope I can eat some of them today. I giggle. The cat is so funny.

Lizzy's POV~

I look and see that the cookies are ready. I gently take them out of the oven and place them on the table. I should leave them out for a couple of minutes or so. I take off my oven mitts and see that my hands are beginning to swell. It's ok Lizzy. You took the medicine. I sigh and wash my hands just in case. I notice something's been on the corner of my mouth. I it off and taste it. . It's peanut butter. Oh god oh god I hope the meds will kick in.

Vivian's POV~

I heard something fall from the kitchen. I run toward it and find umma on the floor. She's sweating and she's really red.

"Umma! UMMA!" I say. She won't respond I begin to cry. I don't know what to do. I try to drag her out of the kitchen but she's heavy. I give up and cry I suddenly hear the door bell ring. I stack up some books and can barely see through the peep hole. I sniff and open the door.