Second Encounter~

The After School Cafe~

Jaejoong's POV~

I just got to the office building with my old man and I can hear commotion already starting. God, what fans do to their idols now a days. I head into the building surrounded by body guards and see that the fan girls are cheering for my best friend, Yunho. He sees me and waves.

"Hey prez. How's it going?" He asks shaking my head.

"Good I guess. How are the promotions for your upcoming album?" I ask.

"Great! It was ranked number one for two weeks already." He says smiling. I've known him for two years already and he's the only idol I like form this company. The rest are just too stuck up and fake.

"I need to do something quick. Meet me in my office in an hour." My old man says and I nod. Once I know he's gone, I ask Yunho,

"How are things going with you and Kahi?" He blushes. Truth is, he's dating the manager of the "After School Cafe." That's how I found out about the place. He replies,

"Pretty good. I want to propose to her but I'm not too sure if I'm ready to take that step. And what with all the promotions and the strict 'can't marry until you're thirty' contract I'm not sure." He looks worried and uncomfortable about the topic so I tell him I'll go. We exchange good byes and I head for the office room.

Well, at least what I thought would be a meeting ended up being a press conference. I look around and notice there isn't a group or solo artist around. Must be late. I simply sit down at the chair labeled with my naem and wait for the thing to start. My dad comes in and has several people bring in a covered poster. They unveil it and it shows an enlarged photo of me -.- I almost choke on my water. I wipe away the water around my mouth and march up to my crazy old man. I whisper to him,

"What are you tryign to pull?" He looks at me and replies,

"It's about time you realized how hard it is being an idol. For the next year or so you're an uprising actor. You will try your absolute best and won't complain. Do you understand?" He asks in a stern voice. Who cares if I agree or don't. My opinion never mattered.

"Looks like you understand. Now put on your best face and answer their questios. Go." He commands me and I follow. So many news reporters. This is gonna be a long day. I look at the clock and see that it's 2 PM.

Lizzy's POV~

I run to the cafe holdign Vivian in my arms. I might make it on time today. I had to bring Vivian with me because Nana got sick and was afraid she would pass on the cold to Vivian. Sigh. I asked Kahi if I could bring her and she said as long as she's out of the way and wont distract me. I look at my watch. It's 3:50 PM. It's only a block away. I'll make it!

Jaejoong's POV~

God that conference was boring. All they asked me was if I was single and whether I'm the son of the president -.- I was just about to open the door to the cafe when I see Lizzy running toward me at full speed. She's holding a little ball that's covered in a coat in her arms. How wierd is that. I decided to hold the door for her and she rushed in with a quick,

"Thank you." For me. I chuckle a little thinking how bizzare that woman is. I let myself in and am greeted by Raina.  I sit at my regular table and order a coffee with cream and sugar.

Lizzy's POV~

"Okay listen to Umma Vivian. I have to work right now. So can you be a good little girl and sit here in the employee's lounge. I'll come and check up on you but for now, can you play with your dolls? If you'll be a good girl, I'll buy you some ice-cream after this ne?" Vivian nods with a smile. I kiss the top of her head and leave. I notice the young man is there again. In the same spot. He probably ordered the same drink too.

"He's Jaejoong." I jump. I look behind me and see Raina standing next to me. I smile and say,

"What?" She rolls her eyes and tells me,

"His name is Jaejoong. The cute and hot one over there." She says mentioning the young man. Jaejoong huh? I smile. Wait. Why am I smiling? Raina giggles.

"You interested in him?" I feel myself blushing and say,

"N-no!" Raina giggles even more and says,

"I know. He's really cute though right?" I don't answer and she leaves.

"Yeah. He is." I mumble to myself and start my job.

Vivian's POV~

Almost got it! Click~ Yay! I got the door open. Once ten minutes passed I left the room and looked around the place. It's so pretty. I sniff the air and smell...cookies! I run toward the counter when I stop a man. I know I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, but he's so pretty. I walk up to him and see that he has a chocolate chip cookie. I just continue to stare back and forth between him and the cookie. That ahjussi doesn't eat very much. I would've ordered a whole tray of cookies by now. But umma said it's not good. He looks down at me. Wahhh, he's really pretty.

Jaejoong's POV~

I was just about to take another sip of my coffee when I see a little girl looking up at me. She's so cute. I wonder where her mother could be. I look at her and I notice she's looking at my cookie. I laugh a little at her face, she seems so concentrated on the cookie. I ask her,

"Would you like a piece?" She hesitates and looks down at her shoes. She starts tapping her feet together and nods. She's so cute~ I simply break the cookie in half and hand her the piece. She runs off. She stumbles a little and heads for Lizzy. I look around and wonder who her mother could be. I decide to not worry about it and go back to reading my newspaper.

Lizzy's POV~

"Will there be anythin-" I'm interupted by a sudden tug at my shirt. I look down and see Vivian, munching on a cookie.

"Aish. Vivian! Umma told you to stay in the room. And why are you eating a cokie? That will only spoil your dinner. Wait. Where did you get that cookie?" I ask a little curious. Oh god, did she eat it off the floor? -.-

"That pretty ahjussi gave me some of his. I didn't ask though, he offered." She says pointing to Jaejoong. Oh god.

"Vivian. If you wanted something to eat you could've told me."

"But umma looked busy."

"Did you even thank him?"

She looks down at her feet and starts tapping them. "No, because umma told me not to talk to strangers." I sigh and head for Jaejoong. "By the way Vivian. Men are happier if you consider them handsom. Not pretty." Vivian nods.

Jaejoong's POV~

I look up and notice Lizzy and the little girl from before staring at me.

"Thank you ahjussi!" The little girl says. I smile at her and say,

"Your welcome." I look back up and notice Lizzy fidgeting.

"I'm sorry if she caused you any trouble. She really is a sweet girl I assure you." She says bowing to me for an apology. I reply hurriedly saying,

"Oh not at all! She wasn't bothering me. I quite enjoyed her company actually." She looks up. She gives me another warm smile that causes me to bluch. I feel the little girl tugging at my shirt. Did she want another cookie?

"Did you know you're very pretty ahjussi? But umma told me not to call you that. She said to say you were very...um....What was the word...hand some?" I smile at her and Lizzy. Lizzy blushes a little.

"You can call me whatever you want. Just not ahjussi. Ahjussi makes me feel very old." She smiles.

"Can I call you appa?" She asks with a gleam in her eyes.

"I'm terribly sorry! Vivian come along. You need to finish your homework right?" Lizzy says bowing to me again. As they head for the room in the back I laugh a little. It was ncie to have some of their company for a while. I finish my cookie and head home.