Graduation

The After School Cafe~

Two Years Later~ (Sorry if I'm rushing things >.<)

Lizzy's POV~

I'm so nervouse. I look at the audience and see Vivian smiling at me with Uee, Nana, Raina, Kahi, Yunho and Brandon (Kahi and Yunho's 1 year old son). I see an empty chair next to them I feel tears on the brim of my eyes Don't cry Lizzy. It's a special day, you shouldn't cry. Uee did your makeup, Nana did your hair, Raina lent you her jewelery, and Kahi let you borrow her dress. Don't cry. I didn't cry, but I recalled last month's phone call.

Flashback~

I was just about to send Jaejoong a picture of Vivian. It was her first day of school tomorrow when he called me.

"Hey! I was just about to send you a picture of Vivian." I said. He was silent.

"What's wrong?" I ask him concerned.

"I might be staying here longer.'' I gasped. But then I relaxed and said,

"That's ok. You said you were staying a couple of months ago too. How long this time? A week?" He takes a deep breath.

"An extra year." My heart shattered.

"Wh-why." I ask.

"I can't help it. My team needs me right now. I don't want to stay here that long too but I-'

"You promised! You said you would come last year but I let you stay there an extra 10 months!" I began crying.

"Lizzy, I'm sor-"

"Don't bother coming back at all." I said and shut my phone. I changed my number.

End of Flashback~

I really regret doing that but I couldn't help it. He broke my heart. I didn't tell Vivian why Jaejoong stopped calling. I simply avoided the question from her. I look at her and see that she's texting on her phone. I sigh. Curse the day Kahi gave that to her on her birthday. I heard my name being called. I straightened out my dress (link to see dress and hair:http://www.yukisale.com/bmz_cache/9/9cff0a42dbf701dd78dd468349a93bb7.image.474x720.jpg  ) and headed toward the stage. I recieve my diploma and hear the crowd cheering. Well everyone except Vivian. She's just on her phone talking with someone. Oh well, Raina got it on camera and video.

Vivian's POV~

"Now! She just got her diploma." I tell the person on the other line and hang up. I cheer along with the crowd and run over to hug umma. We all head to the cafe. I look in my pocket to make sure I have everything. Good, nothing's lost. I can't wait for the celebration!

Raina's POV~

You better be there.

I text. God, the idiot will never learn. Once we arrive at the cafe I see that it's empty. That jerk. Oh well, we all laugh and celebrate Lizzy's graduation. We know this will be the last day she'll be working with us.

Vivian's POV~

Once the party ended, umma and I headed home. I'm mad.

Lizzy's POV~

I turn the key to our house and head inside. I turn on all the lights and take off my shoes. I'll have to think of a way to thank everybody for the celebration. No baking, I think at the top of my head.

Vivian's POV~

I head into the living room and see someon sitting there. I recognize his face. I was about to scream his name when he told me to be quiet. He held out his hand and I handed him his box. I knew he would make it eventually. I whisper to him,

"Umma's in her room." He nods and kisses me on the forehead. Good luck appa!

Lizzy's POV~

I the lights in my room and laid on my bed covering my eyes with my hand. I suddenly felt the lights turn off and said,

"Vivian, please don't play with the lights." I suddenly felt someone layign next to me. Must be Vivian. I sigh.

"Vivian, umma's tired right now." I hear a giggle beside me. I uncover my eyes and see Jaejoong next to me. I do a double-take to make sure I'm not going crazy.

"Yo." He says. I reach out and touch his face. His hair, his jawbone, his lips. He grabs my hand and kisises it.

"I'm here I'm here." he says. I suddenly feel anger. I flick him.

"Aish."

"Yah! Where were you? You told me you weren't coming!"

He chuckles.

"You think this is funny?" I  ask him beginning to cry. He wraps his arms around me and says,

"I couldn't get an earlier plane ticket. I came back a while ago and thought I was already late for the party. So I thought I'd meet you here. I have a spare key ya know." He tells me. I wrap my arms around him and tell him,

"Pabo." He laughs a little. I smile. He suddenly jolts out of bed and stands at the foot of my bed.

He grabs my hand and kneels on one foot. Oh god. I'm crying.

"Ne, will you marry me?" He asks. He opens a box that I've seen in Vivian's room sometimes and inside is a ring, (link to see ring:http://wedding-splendor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Platnum-Wedding-Ring-Sets5.jpg  ) I'm speechless.

"Umma just say yes!!" I hear Vivian calling out from the living room. I nod.

Thanks so much for everyone who commented and subscribed.

I hope all of you enjoyed my story.

It was a great experience writing about Lizzy and Jaejoong as a couple XD (no I didn't forget Vivian)

Like before, I hope you all had a good laugh.

I hope you also had some heart aching moments ;)

It was an honor to write for all of you guys :)

 Please continue to comment and subscribe. Greatly appreciate all of your guy's support *bows* Kamsahamnida ^^

Please feel free to tell me what you all thought of the story :) I luv gettin positive or any feedback that I can use to help me improve.

Thanks again to all of you guys who read the whole "The After School Cafe~" story :)