Teaser 01

SM Entertainment's New Girl Group :: CH4RM's Story

 

Sitting in a small cafe was a girl, reading a book while sipping her green tea frappuccino. Suddenly, her phone went off, startling her slightly. 

 

She looked at the caller's ID and rolled her eyes in irritation. *Not again.* She thought, as she slid her finger across the phone's surface, answering the call. 

 

"Hello?" She said in an irritated voice. 

 

"Winny! Where are you?!" A loud male voice screamed through the speaker. Winny held the phone away from her ear as the male voice continued shouting. Even with the phone an arm's distance away, she could clearly make out what the person was saying. 

 

"Geez, Sungjoo oppa! Chill, will you? I'm at the cafe down the street right now." She said once the voice had stopped talking. 

 

She heard a loud sigh from across the line. "Okay. Park Minhee. You know the rules. You can't just leave the building whenever you want to. Come back here right now, or else you're in big trouble, young lady." 

 

"Okay fine. I'll be there in a few minutes." She rolled her eyes and hung up, not bothering to wait for her manager to reply. She returned to reading her book and sipping at her frappuccino. Thirty minutes later, she got up and left the small cafe.

 

*Sungjoo oppa is probably having a fit right now.* She thought, as she made her way down the street. When she reached a beige colored building that looked more like a hospital, in her opinion, a man in his twenties rushed up to her. 

 

"PARK MINHEE! YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES FORTY MINUTES AGO!" He shouted loudly, as she flinched at his loud voice. 

 

"Well I'm here now." She said as she smiled innocently. Sungjoo held his temple with his hand and took a deep breath. 

 

"Winny, as your manager, I have responsibility over you, and I have to be sure you're safe at all times." He explained, as Winny smirked. 

 

"Yeah right, oppa. You just don't want to lose your job. Don't worry, I won't get into any trouble." She replied as she held out a pinky finger. "Promise."

 

"Yah Winny. It's not just that. You shouldn't even be running around Seoul anyway, since your debut is coming up soon." He smacked her pinky away as the two entered the building together. 

 

"I know. It's not like it's tomorrow, or anytime in the next week, so I still have a week to practice." She shrugged.

 


 

author's note.

Hello guys! 

How do you like the teaser so far? >< I don't think it's written very well... *sigh* 

I'll try harder next time! ^^

 

There is more coming today~ SO STAY TUNED.