Final- Ending Of Waiting (completed)

Hundred n twenty 120

     

    

After Xiao Xun get well a bit, Wang Zi decided to tell her the truth.

 

WZ: Xiao Xun, i got something to tell you. That is...I'm the Prince of the Black Evil.
XX: Don't kidding!
WZ: How can
i be joking? Actually i come near you, make you fall in love with me is all a plan, but...
XX: Enough!!!
WZ: I'm sorry...
XX: Don't touch me! Hate you, Wang Zi. You had cheated my feelings! I'll never forgive you!!! (ran away)
WZ: I'm sorry...

 

The truth hurt her so much, what she know is just to cry. Suddenly, a knock on her room's door. Xiao Yu came visit her.

 

XY: Hey, how are you feeling now after crying?
XX: You know everything earlier than me? Why don't you tell me?!
XY: If i told you what will you do?
XX: ...At...at least i
won't hurt so deeply.
XY: Really?
XX: I don't know... is no used saying all this at this moment.
XY: But what
i know is...he himself make all the feeling true, he know clearly that he had fall into your love trap. Haha! The Prince of Black Evil still cant escape from the word 'love'.
XX: You mean he had truly fall in love with me? Won't!
XY: You yourself can feel it, this is a feeling that you can avoid it. Believe your heart Xiao
Xun. Ok, i still got work to do, think yourself my darling.

 

In the mean time, Wang Zi is preparing to go back to his castle to receive the punish. But while he is going, Xiao Xun run into into the hall.

 

XX: Wang Zi!!!
DY: Hi, Wang Zi is going back, you come to say goodbye?
XX: No, i came here to ask him to stay. I got things to tell you, can you excuse us?
DY: Sure!

 

Xiao Xun bring Wang Zi to the garden.

 

XX: Do you remember here?
WZ: How you come here?
XX: I know, you made this place through magic. But don't forget, i'm the Princess of the Magic Kingdom.
WZ: I nearly forget.
XX: Then let me remind you...

  

 

Just a clap, everything became like that night... they dance, have romantic time together.

 

XX: That day Ao Quan fainted me, our party is not end yet, may i continue on?
WZ: Xiao
Xun...
XX: You no nit to say anything,
i can feel it all n i trust in you.

 

Like this they continue the happy time dancing, enjoying the time with one another...laughter n music surrounding the garden. So Wang Zi decided to stay til the time ends...
He used the 2 months time to leave lots of happy memories for Xiao
Xun. Happy time past so fast, is the time to separate. The time the Queen gave Xiao Xun n the time Ao Quan gave Wang Zi had come to the end. Wang Zi decided to bring Xiao Xun to the place she want to go on the last day they be together.

 

WZ: Where you want to go the most?
XX: Erm, i always hope to go to the top of the mountain to see snow. Can you imagine? The whole mountain full of snow flying everywhere, is so pure!
WZ: How about we go now?
XX: What?!

 

 

Wang Zi finished his word, he straight away bring her fly up to the mountain top. The journey is so excited, you can see the whole Magic Kingdom, is so pretty. Not long, they reach. Wang Zi n Xiao Xun played the snow with each other, the feeling is so pure, calm, sweet n romantic, it is really an unforgettable memory for both of them. But time past fast, it comes to the evening...

 

WZ: Today i'm so happy!
XX: You see sunset!!!
WZ: Ya, after the sunset, there's stars n moon.
XX: I will never..forget..today...(fall asleep)
WZ: Sleep my love, tomorrow everything will back to normal. Please, the sun for tomorrow please don't rise.

 

The next morning when Xiao Xun waked up, she saw a note Wang Zi left for her, but he is no more there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Content~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wait for me, I promise after 120 months i'll come back n see the sunrise with you everyday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

XX: Still can't avoid from it. Wang Zi, I'll wait for you.

 

 

Xiao Xun made a house using magic on top of the mountain, she wait for Wang Zi everyday. At the other side, Wang Zi look at the sunrise n sunset everyday, hope that can go out soon. Days, months, years past by...after 10 years Wang Zi still not back yet, but she'll continue waiting. 1 day miracle happen. While Xiao Xun went back to the house, she saw the door is opened, she rush into the house n saw the person that she's be waiting for so long.

 

WZ: Sorry for letting you wait so long...
XX: (too happy that no words to express) ......Never mind, as long as you are back.

  

 

Xiao Xun run towards Wang Zi n hug him so tightly like won't let go him anymore. This is what they get in the end, happily ever after.