Chapter 10- Melting Ice

Hundred n twenty 120

The next day, Wang Zi pass a note for Xiao Xun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~content~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xiao
Xun, sorry for last night, i think i'm too tired. To apologize, i sincerely ask you to come to a place. You just need to walk to the east 120 steps from your room, then turn right n walk 120 steps n you reach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~content~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XX: In the palace got this kind of place

 

At night, Xiao Xun prepare well n went out. She follow the tips n reach a place she never seen. Tat is a beautiful garden full of pretty colorful flowers. In the middle of it, got a white pavilion. In it, Wang Zi prepared candle dinner.

 

XX: Wang Zi? Where he gone? Wow, this place is so romantic.
WZ: (hug her from
bck) Really? I did it specially for you.
XX: You must have used lots of time n energy.
WZ: Is worth it to make you smile. Wan to have a dance?
XX: Dance?
WZ: Come on!

 

Wang Zi pulled Xiao Xun to the flowering shrubs. Suddenly, a band appeared n starts playing song. They too starts to dance their first dance, the dance tat they dance when they met in the pub frst time, tat is Waltz. While they dance, all the petal just float in the air like magic. They dance til selfless tat someone are watching on them.

 

XY: Queen, I saw our enemy's ppl appeared there too.
DY: You mean
Ao Quan? The general of the Black Evil? Then i can confirm tat Wang Zi must have relationship with them.
XY: Don't worry queen,
i'll protect princess fully.
DY: Thx.

 

Back to the garden.

 

WZ: Have you forgive me?
XX: I've forgotten, don't mind it too much.
WZ: Thx, let's cheers!
XX: (drank the water n fainted)
WZ: Xiao
Xun! Xiao Xun!
AQ: No use, Prince. I used magic on her, she'll sleep for a wild. Like tat we can continue our plan. Bring her to the room first, Xiao Yu's coming
bck soon!

 

Wang Zi carry her to his room.

 

AQ: Faster, Prince! Take her heart out n exchange it with the Magic Kingdom. We hv no more time, wat you worry about?!
WZ: Who say
i'm worried? I just...not willing to?
AQ: Prince, since you are not willing to then
i'll do it! *say evil spell*
WZ: STOP! If the Queen
din't promise in 3 days time she'll die.
AQ: Is non of our business!
WZ: NO!!! You can't do this to her!
AQ: Prince,
wat happen to you? Protecting her?!......You're finish, you truly fall in love with this girl. (finish his word n left)
WZ: I'm sorry
Ao Quan, I just cant do it...I also don't know wat happen to me. I thought i had freeze up my feelings. But why, wat explain all this things?......Xiao Xun, i'm sorry, i should not did this to you.

 

WOW! What is the real identity of Wang Zi? N wat is his purpose of come near Xiao Xun? Will everything become true?
Keep on reading...