Beautiful

Perfectly Imperfect

~Mir's POV~

After we finished eating our ice cream, we started playing games inside S&M. Actually, Jiyoung is still eating her "thirds" which is Quad Layer. Made up of layers of Strawberry and Vanilla ice cream. But she is still part of the game. She's multitasking. We played the Truth Game, Rock Paper Scissors and the best game ever, Truth or Dare. One specific part of T or D was marked as special. It was Jiyoung's turn that time. 


"Truth or Dare?" we all asked her.

"I'm still eating, so Truth!" she said.

"Hmm. . Can I ask you a question? I haven't asked yet" Joon asked her and she just nodded. "Okay! What do you think of Cheolyeong?" I got shy but I anticipated for her answer too.

"Well, he's a very nice guy. He's sweet, caring and very funny. He's cute too. He's one of the guys that I admire because he understands me. And he once called me Beautiful, which is why I like him. He's the first guy to tell me that." I am??

"He is??!" Joon and Cheondoong chorused. Unnie and Camille just sat there and chuckled.

"Yeah. Next to my appa, of course!" she clarified. But, I'm still honored.

"Miyoung-ah! How many guys have called you Beautiful?" Joon asked. 
 
"Molla. I never count" she replied.
 
"I don't get it. You're twins right?" Cheondoong asked and Jiyoung nodded with the spoon in . She's so cute! "So, if someone calls Miyoung Beautiful, then shouldn't it be that they are also calling you Beautiful??" he continued and Jiyoung just shrugged.
 
"That's what I said to the boys in our school! They're all sick bastards!" Camille screamed. What's up with this girl??
 
"Why won't they call Jiyoung Beautiful??" I asked. I'm just curious. :)
 
"Because she wears glasses"
 
"What's with glasses?" -Joon hyung.
 
"In our school, when you wear glasses, you will always be considered a nerd. Plus, Mimi and Jiji are straight-A students. The difference is that Jiyoung wears glasses. And they won't call Miyoung a nerd because she's one of the perfect students."
 
"But they're twins!" Me, Joon and Cheondoong chorused.
 
"But the glasses are in the way! They even call her NPJ."
 
"NPJ??" 
 
"Nerd President Jiyoung" Those students are so mean!
 
"Why won't you get rid of your glasses, Jiyoung-ah??" -Cheondoong hyung.
 
"I love them. And I need them too. I have astigmatism, you know. And I had these ever since I was a kid so it's kinda special. And I don't really mind." She just laughed it off. How can she not be affected by it??
 
"Yah! Yah! Let's stop talking about my sister and go somewhere else." Miyoung said, out of the blue.
 
"Why?"
 
"Because once she finishes that ice cream she's eating, she'll buy another--"
 
"Excuse me. I'll just get another ice cream." Miyoung face-palmed herself and pulled Jiyoung by the shirt before she could stand up. "Unnie! Let me go!!"
 
"Andwae!"
 
"Wae???" she whined.
 
"Because we're going now."
 
"Can I buy one last??" she pleaded with her puppy eyes and obviously, Miyoung fell for it. Everybody falls for Jiyoung's puppy eyes. Miyoung went to the counter and ordered herself. She came bringing a plastic cup with Peppermint Strawberry Ice Cream inside.
 
"Why is it in a plastic cup??"
 
"So that you can eat it while we walk! Kaja?" She said and Jiyoung nodded. The twins then walked off the counter with Miyoung's hand placed over Jiyoung's shoulder. And Cheondoong and Camille walking together talking about the Philippines. So, I guess I'm stuck with Joon. But before the twins got out of the shop, Jiyoung greeted the staff and thanked them for the wonderful ice cream. Isn't she sweet? And then we walked off to the park. The twins then proceeded to the playground. Or should I say, Jiyoung dragged Miyoung there.

"Unnie, let's go on the seesaw."

"O..kay??" she said uncertainly. When Jiyoung goes up, she has the biggest smile on her face. But when it comes to Miyoung, she's in great shock. She's all chic and girly and doesn't want to get dirty. And she doesn't play anymore. Jiyoung is playful and bubbly and childish too. They sure look the same on the outside. Apart from Miyoung's curly hair and blue contacts. But they're the opposite inside. "Jiji, let's stop. I'm scared now." Miyoung said and Jiyoung nodded. They then went to a nearby bench and started talking.

"Yah! Are you listening? Why do you keep looking at them?" Joon suddenly said.

"Huh? What?" Was he talking to me a while ago?? I wasn't paying attention. Hehe! :)

"You like Jiyoung, don't you?"

"What? No!"

"Oh come on! It's clearly stated in your face that--"

"Alright! As if you don't like Miyoung!"

"Yah! Says who?!"

"Me"

"Yes. I like her" Joon said and looked down shyly.

"Okay then. I'm gonna buy some water in the convenience store" I asked and he did an OK sign. I then ran off.


~Jiyoung's POV~


"Jiji-ah, I'll just go to that shop there for a while, okay? Stay here. You can also play."

"Jinjja? Yay!" I said and ran to the sand box. I love playing in the sand box. Then Joon suddenly approached me.

"Annyeong Jiyoung-ah!" he greeted.

"Annyeong oppa"

"Can I talk to you for a bit?"

"Sure. Should we go to the bench?"

"We can also talk here."

"Oh" I uttered and sat back on the sand. He sat on an upside down bucket. "What would you like to talk about?"

"About your sister. Does she have a boyfriend?" he asked. 

"No. Do you like unnie?" I asked and he nodded shyly.

"Is it okay?? You know, to like your sister??" he asked while rubbing his neck shyly. Can you believe it? The active and pabo Lee Joon is now acting shy! Hahahahaha!
 
"Of course! At least I know one of unnie's admirers!" I said and gave him a smile.
 
"What do you mean by 'At least I know one of unnie's admirers!'?" he said and imitated my voice. I laughed for a little bit and sighed. 
 
"It's not that I don't know them completely. I know their name and that's barely it. I don't even know if they're treating unnie right" Sigh.
 
"Really?? Why??"
 
"Well, nobody likes me in school"
 
"How come? You're like, one of the greatest persons I know!" he remarked and it made me smile for a little bit.
 
"It's all because of our school's legendary music box"
 
"What about it??"
 
"One time, it was lost. Everyone blamed me. I never touched it! I swear!" Tears suddenly fell from my eyes. My horrible past. I can't believe I was talking about it. Joon was staring at me with worry in his eyes. He then sat beside me and hugged me.
 
"Don't worry. I believe you. Uljima" he said and wiped my tears.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heyya! It's me again! Sorry for not updating for a couple of days. It's quite off a cliff hanger.. but I promise that the whole details will be on the next chapter! Hope you understand guys :)
 
 
 
SUBSCRIBERS are LOVED
 
COMMENTS are APPRECIATED :)