Good News and Bad News

Perfectly Imperfect

~Miyoung's POV~

Now where's my sister? I have to tell her something. Something important! I already texted her an hour ago but she isn't here yet! Hmmp! I decided to wait for her in the living room.

"Would you like to come in?" my sister's voice said. Who is she talking to? 

"Uhh no thanks. Maybe next time!" A guy?! I better check this out! As I looked outside through the window, I saw Jiji talking to a blonde guy. My sister finally grew up.

"Okay. Take care Mir! Nice meeting you!"

"You too Jiyoung! I'll go now. Bye!" 

"Bye!" Jiyoung bade. Oh ! I sprinted to the couch and sat down. The door opened and Jiyoung came in. "Unnie! I'm home!" she greeted.

"Hello Jiji! Welcome home! I believe you have something to tell me?"

"Something to tell you? Oh! Yes! The professors really liked my performance!" Sheesh! This girl doesn't understand me.

"No! Not that thing! I mean boys! I never knew you had a boyfriend! What's his name? Mir? You 2 look cute together!"

"What? Mir? He's not my boyfriend! He's my friend! Please don't misunderstand, unnie!" Hehehehe! My sister is so cute when she explains things :)

"Very well! I have good news"

"What is it?" my sister's face was full of curiosity.

"Do you remember that test we took for a scholarship in an exclusive school in Japan?" I asked and my sister just nodded in response. "The results just arrived today and. . ."

"And what?"

"We passed!" 

"Really? OH MY GOD! Only geniuses can pass that test and only intelligent people study there!"

"I know!" I said and gave my sister a hug. 

"Hey girls!" Mom greeted.

"Hi mom!" Both of us chorused. (A/N: If it's Italicized, they said it in English. LITERALLY)


"So, Em, have you told Jey about it?" Our family members call us Em and Jey. You know, for Miyoung and Jiyoung.

"Yeah. And she really freaked out!" 

"Did you tell her about the other news. The bad one?" Shoot! I forgot about that.

"No"

"You have bad news?" my sister asked.

"Well, apparently we have." I turned to mom. "Mom, will you tell her?"

"Jey honey, come sit with me" Mom said and invited her to sit on the couch. My sister immediately sat down and I sat down next to her. "As you know, you and your sister passed the test in Japan and maybe, just maybe, we will move there" my sister's face fell and tears started welling in her eyes.

"But mom, I don't wanna study in Japan. I wanna study in SU! You know that!"

"I know dear. But I've been promoted to work in Japan too. And we're not really sure if you will be accepted in SU"

"But the professors really liked my performance and I have a good feeling that I will get accepted."

"Let's just wait for your notification letter to arrive in a few days and maybe we can work things out okay?" 

"Okay mom" Jiji said and wiped off her tears and went to our room. She's really innocent. I decided to follow her to our room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 4th Chapter is out! Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to comment and subscribe guys! It makes me happy :))

 

SUBSCRIBERS are LOVED

COMMENTS are APPRECIATED