Sprinkles and Marshmallows with Ice Cream and Friends

Perfectly Imperfect

~Jiyoung's POV~

We came to Sprinkles and Marshmallows at 1:30. I don't know why but I kind of feel like it. Me and unnie are the only ones here for now.
 
"Yah! I told you we should have came later! It's so boring!" unnie whined and started to bug me.
 
"Yah! You even suggested that we come here at 1."
 
"Well. . . Whatever!" she said and started taking selcas with her iPhone. She's very vain. For the whole time of waiting for the other guests, all we did was take selcas of ourselves. Sometimes together, but mostly ourselves. 
 
"Yah! Yah! Let's take a wacky shot!" unnie suggested and we did funny and random faces. When we saw the picture, me and unnie immediately laughed. Not because our faces were funny, but we captured the photo of a mean girl in class sneezing at the back. I could use this for blackmail. Hehehehehe >:) ---> You all know what this is, right?? Then the wind chime was heard. Someone just came in the shop. I looked at who it was and maybe it was one of my friends and to my surprise it's Mir and some other guys. I waved at Mir but the guy with sunglasses on waved at me. He must have thought I was waving at him. Pabo. Mir immediately elbowed him. Mir and his friends went to our table.
 
"Hi Jiyoung! Hi Miyoung!" he greeted.
 
"Annyeong ahjusshi! And other ahjusshis!" unnie said and bowed to them. Unnie is really stubborn, you know.
 
"Unnie!" I said and she mouthed 'what?'. I tilted my head and widened my eyes. We understand body language.
 
"Sorry Mir . . . O.. o... op.. pa..." she said and smiled. Mir and his friends smiled back. Much better.
 
"Hi Mir oppa! Glad you could come!" Mir just laughed. "By the way, I'm Jiyoung" I introduced and stuck my hand out in front of the guy with the sunglasses. He suddenly removed his glasses and stared at my hand.
 
"I'm Lee Changsun A.K.A Lee Joon" he said and shook my hand.
 
"So should we call you Changsun or Joon?" unnie asked.
 
"It depends on you." he replied.
 
"Really? I'll call you Changsun ahjusshi then" unnie said and Joon's eyes went big. "Hehehehe! Just kidding Joon!" unnie giggled.
 
"I'm Seungho" the guy with the plump lips said. "And he's G.O" the guy with small eyes waved.
 
"I'm Cheondoong!" the pretty guy said. Yup! I called him pretty :)
 
"Hey Thunder!" unnie said. Cheondoong?? Thunder?? Oh! I get it now! (A/N: Everyone understands this, right??)
 
"You can call me that too!" Oh he knows English! Nice accent too.
 
"I'm Miyoung, by the way" unnie introduced. "All of you, have a seat." unnie invited.
 
"OK!" Joon said and sat down. Mir and Cheondoong followed. But Seungho and G.O remained standing.
 
"You aren't joining us??" 
 
"Aniyo. We have things to do. We have summer class" G.O explained.
 
"Oh.. Okay. Nice meeting you, guys!" Miyoung unnie said.
 
"Same! We have to go now. Annyeong!" Seungho bade and waved. So did G.O.
 
"Bye hyungs!" Mir, Joon and Cheondoong said.
 
"Bye Bye!" I said and waved. Unnie waved too. And they left.
 
"So, Jiji, can we eat now??" unnie whined and Cheondoong laughed. I guess he was the only one who understood.
 
"Uh. . What's so funny??" Joon asked Mir.
 
"Molla. Those girls speak Engrish every now and then" Mir replied.
 
"Cheondoong-ah, what did she just say??"
 
"Miyoung asked Jiyoung if we can already start eating"
 
"Oh.." The 2 of them chorused and me and unnie giggled. The wind chime sounded again and Camille appeared. This Unicorn finally showed up.
 
"YAH! Where were you?!" I said to her.
 
"I had to do my chores you know! And grandma came and she won't allow me to go out of the house. I had to sneak--" 
 
"Shut up! I want to eat now! Jiji-ah! Let's order Ice Cream. NOW!!" unnie demanded. We all love Ice Cream sooo much!!
 
"Wait! Camille hasn't introduced herself yet"
 
"Hi! I'm Camille!"
 
"You're from the States too??" Joon asked.
 
"Aniyo. I'm from the Philippines." Cheondoong then shifted his attention to Cam.
 
"Hyung! She's from the Philippines." Mir said to Cheondoong.
 
"Wae??" Cam asked. I'm curious too.
 
"Cheondoong lived in the Philippines too." Joon said. Cheondoong just nodded.
 
"Ah jinjja? Are you fluent in Tagalog??" (A/N: Tagalog is the main language of Filipinos. I'm a Filipina :) )
 
"Ne" Cheondoong replied. When Mir and Joon finished introducing themselves to Camille, unnie immediately started asking everyone their order. Then she went to the counter with Joon to order. I think Joon likes unnie.
 
"Ice Cream's here!" unnie said as she and Joon approached the table with trays of Ice Cream. Oh My God! I'm drooling. I should wipe it off. All done! Now for some Strawberry Heaven :). 
 
 
~Mir's POV~
"Ice Cream's here!" Miyoung said with Joon following behind her carrying our ice cream. Jiyoung's eyes suddenly twinkled. (A/N: I love TTS song Twinkle! Sumgyodo Twinkle ojjona~) And did she just drool?? It's so adorable when she quickly wiped it off! She must really love ice cream. I do too, but not as much as her. Then she stared eating her ice cream and she totally enjoyed it. When suddenly Joon and Miyoung started feeding each other. So disgusting XP! Jiyoung looked at them weirdly while eating and started coughing. I thought she was faking it, but turns out, it was real! I gave her a bottle of water. I always bring one. She immediately drank it and the coughing stopped. I patted her back and she started smiling again.
 
"Gomawoyo, oppa" Jiyoung said. "Unnie! Seriously! Stop it! You're grossing me out!" 
 
"And why? At least he's willing to feed me! Not like you! Always thinking of ice cream like it's your boyfriend or something!" Miyoung said in their language. I don't understand a thing except for ice cream and boyfriend.
 
"Yah! Ice cream isn't my boyfriend! It's my. . . Foodfriend??" I understood that! She's so cute when she said Foodfriendeu. Kekekeke! Even Cheondoong laughed at her cuteness. Oh well, I'll just finish my ice cream. And by the way, Jiyoung finished her Strawberry Heaven and had her "seconds". This time it's Vain Vanilla. Now, she's my-- I mean our Little Ms. Ice Cream Princess :)
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heyya! Anjella here! Did you guys like my double update?? I'm new with this stuff, so please understand. And I'm gonna post the other happenings in S&M  in the next chappie. Wait for it! And I wanna say Hi to my new subbies love_kyusung , CaramelCream , amama13 and mystic_waters !
And they are my new friends too, along with martianvenus . Actually CaramelCream is my BESTii! Thanks for the support Cam! Teehee! 
 
BTW, who loves EXO and ships HunHan here?? Here's a cute pic :)
 
576769_360054914054687_212761028784077_7
 
 
SUBSCRIBERS are LOVED
 
COMMENTS are APPRECIATED :D