Beginning

Perfectly Imperfect

~Jiyoung's POV~

*beep* *beep*
"Is it starting?" (A/N: The pink one=Jiyoung speaking)

"Yes it's starting, you doofus!" (A/N: The purple one=Miyoung speaking)

"Ah, jinjja? Ne! Annyeong haseyo! Park Jiyoung imnida! Me and unnie graduated and we just got home from the graduation party. I haven't even removed my make-up. Hehe! I'm so excited to go to college and I'm just gonna study here in Seoul and that's final! I'm not sure about unnie yet, but I'm pretty sure we'll stick together."

"And who told you that we'll stick together? I want to study in the States!"

"Whatever unnie!"

"Whatever back to you!" Miyoung unnie said and rolled her eyes. Sigh. I turned off the video camera and put on my glasses. I reached for the Polaroid photos me and unnie used to take and shed little tears. I miss the old unnie. I hate the new one. We were practically the same all over. We have long blonde hair, almond eyes, pink lips, milky-white skin, long legs and we even have the same height and weight! But recently, unnie has changed. Ever since she got so many admirers, people started calling her 'The Perfect Twin'. And what do they call me? 'The President of Nerdness'! I don't really mind but unnie has been acting really weird. She got rid of our signature eyeglasses and exchanged them for blue contact lenses. She even has curly hair now. Why can't she stay as she is? Ugh! Stupid tears! Stop flowing!

"Yah! NPJ! Your turn!" Unnie said as she came out of the bathroom. If you're wondering what NPJ means, its Nerd President Jiyoung. I get stabbed somewhere inside me whenever unnie calls me that.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. Maybe a soothing bubble bath will help me recover. 

*ring* *ring*
"Yeoboseyo?" I greeted and I heard a fan girl scream. "Yah! Camille! What is wrong with you?"

"I just checked in the internet and guess what?" My best friend Camille is always updated with the latest buzzes all around the world. (A/N: The green one=for girls making a cameo)

"What?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow! BTW, where will you study for college?"

"I don't know. Seoul University, maybe" Then the famous Camille shriek was heard. You'll get used to it.

"That's where they'll be studying! You're so lucky!" 

"THEY? They who?!"

"Oops! No Spoiling! I'll tell you tomorrow, okay? Don't get too excited!"

"Okay okay!" I sighed.

"Yah! What's with the sigh? Rough night? Twin trouble?" When she said Twin trouble, I sighed again. "What is it this time?"

"She called me NPJ again. I thought she forgot about it already." 

"Really? She called you by that again? She's so mean!"  I just shrugged. "Well, she is Miyoung."

"She's still my twin, though. I still have respect for her."

"Don't worry, Jiyoung baby. I'm still here!" Those words from the greatest friend ever,  actually brightened my day.

"Thank you Cam! You're the best Unicorn-Dinosaur ever!" I said and gave her a long distance hug. "I gotta go. It's 'Lights Out' already. Bye! See ya tomorrow at the usual meeting place?" Sprinkles and Marshmallows! It's an Ice cream shop. In other words = Paradise! 

"Of course! Night!"

"Night!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong haseyo! Anjella here! So here's the first chapter of my FF :) Hope you guys like it :) Let's be friends, okay?? ;D