SU's Acceptance Letter + Uncontrollable Excitement

Perfectly Imperfect

~Mir's POV~

*knock* *knock* Aish! Don't disturb me!
 
*loud knocking* Aish!

"Nugunya??!" No answer. Why do the hyungs always pick on me??

*ring* *ring*
"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mir oppa!" came a female voice. I never bothered to look at the caller ID since I'm still sleepy.

"Nuguseyo?"

"Oppa! It's Jiyoungie!"

"Oh! Annyeong!  What's up?" I tried my best not to sound sleepy since I don't want to be embarrassed by Jiyoung.

"SU started distributing the letters. Did you get yours already?" They did? Oh no! I bet the hyungs already opened mine and Cheondoong's.

"Molla. I haven't come out of my room yet"

"You just woke up? Did I disturb you?" I shouldn't have said that! *facepalm*

"No. Not at all." I'm a liar!

"Whew! I thought I disturbed you"

"So, did you get accepted?" Just making sure that I will go to school with the greatest girl ever :)

"Mollayo. I haven't seen it yet"

"Ah jinjja?" I said and went out of my room. The hyungs were giving me sad and gloomy faces. And I saw Cheondoong hyung holding his letter and Seungho hyung holding mine. "Ah, Jiyoung-ah! I'm just gonna check my letter. You check yours too. I'll call you later, okay? Bye!"

"Bye Bye oppa!" she said and hang up. 

"Good morning hyung" I said cheerfully.

"I don't think that this morning will turn out good for you Mir" G.O hyung said.

"Wae??"

"Because you didn't pass SU" Joon said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I-I d-didn't?" I stuttered. "But I tried my best. The professors liked my performance. I rapped like I never rapped before. I-I. . ." I was on the merge of tears when Joon laughed. Aish! These guys are messing with me! "Aish! Give me that!" I said and snatched the letter from Seungho hyung. I'm officially a student of Seoul University! OH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH! (A/N: One of my favorite MBLAQ song is Oh Yeah :])

"Mireu-ah, Chukahae!" The hyungs greeted. And Seungho hyung ruffled my hair.
 
"Aish! HYUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!" I whined.
 
"Ah wae?" he chuckled. "You didn't even brush your hair yet" As a matter of fact, I didn't. :P

"Gomawo. Chukahamnida Cheondoong hyung" he just gave me a smile. Time to call Jiyoung!

"Yeoboseyo? Mir oppa!" came Jiyoung's happy tone of voice.
 
"Look at his face while hearing that girl's voice" "I can't wait to meet her" "She sounds cute." "Her voice is adorable." The hyungs said. I covered my phone and told my hyungs to shut up and they just laughed.
 
"Did you pass?" Jiyoung asked.

"Ani." I said. I want to know her reaction.

"MWO?!!" she shouted. I can't control my laughter.

"Just kidding! Of course I passed!" I laughed.

"Jinjja?! Chukahae! Chukahae!" she said and I heard a party horn in the background.

"Gomawo! What about you?" I heard her took a deep breath.

"Mir ahjusshi!! Jiyoung passed! She's gonna study in SU!!" Miyoung said and practically screamed.

"UNNIIIIIIIEEEEE!" Jiyoung whined. She sounds so cute.

"Mianhae. I can't help but tell him" Miyoung said. I love these two when they argue.

"YAH! Miyoung-ah! Stop calling me ahjusshi! Why do you even call me that?" Seriously! It irritates me! Do I look old??

"Because I don't want to call you oppa. And Jiyoung said that I should speak to you with honorifics"
 
"Well, I didn't mean ahjusshi! I meant oppa!" Jiyoung said.
 
"Well, I don't want to! And I'm only calling my boyfriend oppa!" Miyoung shot back. In English.
 
"Why? Do you have a boyfriend??"
 
"No. But I'm getting one soon"
 
"Oh real-" 
 
"YAH! Stop speaking Engrish! I can't understand a thing that you're saying!" These 2 always give me a nosebleed.
 
"Sorry." Not again. "Oppa! We're going to Paradise later. Wanna come??"
 
"Paradise??"
 
"I mean Sprinkles and Marshmallows. You know that Ice Cream Shop."
 
"Oh yeah. I'll be there. What time?"
 
"At around 2. Bring some friends over too."
 
"Yeah sure."
 
"See ya there!" she said and hang up. I can't wait to tell Joon about this. I thought and ran to Joon and Cheondoong's room.
 
"Hyung! Hyung! Joonie hyung!!!"
 
"Wae? Can't you see that I'm busy?" Joon hyung said and continued his business.

"I was just wondering if you would like to come with me"

"I told you I'm busy!" he said and continued to look in the mirror. You see, he always looks in the mirror. Let's just say it's his. . hobby.

"Okay then. I'll just ask Cheondoong hyung. Hyung, you coming?" I turned to Cheondoong hyung who was reading a book. 

"Where?"

"Sprinkles and Marshmallows." Joon hyung scoffed.

"An ice cream shop? Really?" he said.

"Oh you're gonna regret about not coming with us"

"Why would I?" 

"Cheolyeong-ah! Are we going to meet the twins there?" Cheondoong hyung asked. Looks like somebody is interested too. Its okay as long as it isn't Jiy-- Oh nevermind. And Joon has shifted his attention to me now.

"Yup!" I said.

"I'm gonna take a bath!" Joon said and ran to the nearest bathroom. Sick jerk! Me and Cheondoong just laughed.

"We better get there before 2." I informed him and he just nodded. I went out of their room and did my chores. Because if I wouldn't finish doing it, I wouldn't be allowed to go out of the dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already 1PM. And I'm already ready but the hyungs aren't. They're even more excited than I am.

"Cheolyong-ah! How do I look?" Joon asked wearing a polo shirt, slacks and leather shoes. While Cheondoong was wearing the same get-up as mine: A simple shirt, jeans and shoes.

"Uhh. . Too much? We're going to an ice cream shop, not a formal gathering"

"Aish! I told you!" Joon said and smacked Cheondoong in the head.

"Ow! What did I do?" Cheondoong said and went to my side.

"Go change!" I told him and he ran to his room.

"We will accompany you to S&M" G.O hyung said. "Should we go now?"

"Joon's not done yet"

"Huh? He's not done? It's already 1:30." Seungho hyung said. Jinjja? Time sure does pass.

"YAH!! LEE CHANGSUN!! MAKE IT FAST OR WE'RE GONNA LEAVE YOU HERE!!" Seungho hyung shouted. LOL!

"I'm ready!" Joon said wearing the clothes he bought yesterday and SLIPPERS? What the?
 
"Are you really going out wearing that??" Seungho hyung question and we just snickered at the side.
 
"What?" Pabo Joon said and checked his outfit. "Oh.... Be right back!" 
 
"Palli!!" We all said. And he sprinted to our shoe rack.

"OK done!" we went inside the van and the driver drove off to Jiyoung's Paradise.

"OMO! We are gonna be late!" Joon said and kept flinching.

"Yah! Stay still and shut up!" I said and smacked him.

"But I'm nervous!"

"Okay then, we'll leave you here!"

"An
dwae! Andwae!" he said and kept quiet. I just laughed. He's truly a pabo!

"We're here!" the driver announced. We all went down and looked at the place. I noticed Jiyoung sitting by the window. She really loves sitting by the window. Well, her innocence explains why she loves sitting by the window. Good luck to Pabo Joon and his nervousness!