Chapter 4:

Mystery

“Is he worried for me? Or is it my wishful thinking again? He hates dumb and stupid girl like me. I must work hard to show and prove that I am worthy of him.” Yuri thought with a determined look. “Thank you.” Yuri said politely trying to break the silence between them.

 

“Hurry up. Why are you walking so slowly?” Yunho said frustrated. He was frustrated but not at Yuri but at himself, he did not know why he was concern about her safety. “Sorry.” Yuri said running beside Yunho. “Who is that guy this morning hugging you?” Yunho blurted out. “Huh? Oh…You mean Taecyeon?” Yuri asked.

 

“I did not know you are an easy woman.” Yunho said as he felt sour when he saw guys hugging Yuri. “Easy woman? Me? Why do you say I am an easy woman?” Yuri said angrily. “You let any guy to hug you.” Yunho replied. Yuri started laughing. “Are you jealous? You want a hug from me is it?” Yuri joked. Yunho suddenly pulled Yuri into his embrace. Yuri was shocked.

 

“What are you doing?” Yuri questioned trying to break free from his strong, muscular arms. “Why are you struggling in front of me and not those hugging you?” Yunho said. “You are very weird. Are you stalking me? And I also struggle to break free. You are not the only one.” Yuri stated.

 

Yunho immediately break free, hiding his embarrassment. Yuri speed up her pace rushing into the house before Yunho. “What in the world am I doing?” Yunho thought. “Yuri! You are home!” Jung min said hugging onto Yuri again. “Jung min…” Mrs. Jung was cut by Yunho’s voice. “Jung min. She is your noona. Don’t call her by her name. And stop hugging her.”

 

“Aunty, I am home. And Jung min you can let go already.” Yuri said before getting pulled away by Mrs. Jung. “Yuri. What happened on the way? This is my first time seeing Yunho jealous over guys hugging you.” Mrs. Jung stated. “Ha…ha…Yunho just takes me as his younger sister, nothing more.” Yuri laughs nervously before going into her room.

 

“Hyung!  Why you stop me from hugging Yuri? She is not yours.” Jung min shouted as he walked into his brother room. “She is your noona, stop calling her Yuri.” Yunho shouted. Yuri heard the commotion and ran inside Yunho’s room. “Yunho, why are you shouting at Jung min? And I am fine with the way how you all call me. Can’t you two stop arguing?” Yuri said almost bursting into tears.

 

Yunho immediately stood up from his seat and went over to Yuri. “Don’t cry, we are not arguing. Neither are we fighting hence you don’t have to feel burdened.” Yunho comforted. “Hyung, it is your entire fault. You make Yuri cry.” Jung min said before pulling Yuri to her room.

 

“Jung min!” Yunho shouted. Jung min ignored his Hyung. “Yuri, don’t cry. I am sorry.” Jung min said as he hugs Yuri comforting her. “Thank you, Jung min.” Yuri said as she rubs away her tears. “Good night, Yuri.” Jung min said before closing the door. Knock…Knock… “Come in…” Yuri said. “Yuri. Are you much better?” Yunho walked in. Yuri nods his head. “Why…did you argue with your brother over me?” Yuri questioned. “I…thought you did not like it…so I was warning my brother.” Yunho replied. “Good night and thanks Yunho. Don’t fight with your brother please.” Yuri pleaded before falling asleep. She was very tired even before the commotion. Yunho looked at the angel sleeping on the bed before leaving the room. “I will try.”