Chapter 12:

Mystery

“It is such a coincidence. I will not let this fate slip away from my hands. Yunho, you are now my competitor. I will never let Yuri be with you if you ever one day regret not taking the opportunity before me.” Taecyeon thought as he smirk thinking that Yuri is his girlfriend. Yuri entered the house, slowly taking off her shoes as she was lost in thoughts whether her decision to accept Taecyeon was right.

 

“Yuri, you are home.” Mrs. Jung said happily as usual which echoed around the house. “I’m home.” Yuri said walking up the stairs. “Is there any problems troubling you, Yuri?” Mrs. Jung suddenly asked which made Yuri stop at her tracks. “Aunty, I am dating now.” Yuri confessed. “What? Who? My son?” Mrs. Jung shouted which caused Jung min to run down to check out the commotions. Yuri shook her head and replied, “My classmate.” Jung min overheard the conversation and ran up to look for his Hyung.

 

Jung min dashed in the room without knocking the door, “Hyung, who is my beloved, Yuri dating?” “Jung min, can you please knock the door before entering and I am having a big headache please leave the room now.” Yunho said angrily. “I am not leaving until you answer my question. Who is Yuri dating?” Jung min persisted. “I seriously don’t know nor care. Leave my room now.” Yunho said pissed off and pointing at the door. Jung min had no choice but to leave the room.

 

Ever since Yuri moved in to their house, Yunho and Jung min’s relation worsened. And it never happened before. “Aish…why am I feeling like this?” Yunho said angrily at himself after Jung min left the room. Yuri entered her room before receiving a phone call. Ring…Ring…Ring… “Hi, Yuri…Have you reached home safely? What do you feel like having for break tomorrow? I will cook.” Taecyeon was asking a lot of questions but Yuri’s reply was only a yes, no or anything.

 

“Yuri, are you okay?” Taecyeon suddenly asked after hearing Yuri’s reply. “Taecyeon, I am just feeling unwell and tired.” Yuri said. “Rest well…I will cook healthy food for tomorrow’s break then.” Taecyeon said concern. Yuri hang up the phone and rest in her bed thinking about how she met Taecyeon and how she felt in love with Yunho and then confessing to him before she slowly drifted to sleep.

 

“Yuri, it is time to eat dinner.” Mrs. Jung knocked the door before entering. She saw Yuri sleeping like an angel. “Yuri…” Mrs. Jung lightly shakes Yuri before feeling that her body temperature is very hot. “Jung min! Yunho! Quick call Mr. Kim over.” Mrs. Jung shouted. “What happened why must we call the doctor?” Jung min asked while Yunho just took his phone out from his pocket and called the doctor. “Yuri is running a fever.” Mrs. Jung replied.

 

After 15 minutes, the doctor attended to Yuri. “She needs a lot of rest, I will give her a medical letter to be excused from school. This medicine must be finished.” Mr. Kim said passing the medicine to Mrs. Jung. Mrs. Jung nodded before sending Mr. Kim to the door. She immediately went to the toilet and get a wet towel and place it onto Yuri’s forehead. Yunho and Jung min was watching Yuri sleeping. Mr. Jung and Yuri’s dad heard the news and immediately went back home.

 

They rushed home but were not allowed into Yuri’s room as Mrs. Jung thinks that Yuri needs a lot of rest. Yunho secretly entered the room after everyone left the room. He slowly pushes Yuri’s hair away from her face before Yuri move a bit. “Yunho…” Yuri moans in her sleep. Yunho was shocked to hear her call his name.