Chapter 10:

Mystery

“What? Taecyeon is really the mysterious prince no. 2?” Sunny asked in disbelief. Yuri nods her head. “Yuri…seriously I am going to say it for the last time, as your best friend…Taecyeon is really a nice guy. Accept him…” Tiffany persuaded, “I have no intention of taking Yunho even if you are with Taecyeon.” Tiffany continued. Yuri laughs at Tiffany’s comment. “I am not worry about that…but…” Yuri sighed. “You worry that you will hurt Taecyeon because you cannot let go of Yunho…right?” Tiffany asked.

 

Yuri slightly nods her head. “Yuri…wakes up…seriously Yunho would never love you back. And Taecyeon could help you forget him.” Tiffany said angrily before storming off. “Tiffany is right…Yuri…you should think about it.” Sunny said before chasing after Tiffany. Yuri walked to the cafeteria restlessly. Taecyeon was calling Yuri’s name along the hallway but Yuri was in space. Yunho heard Yuri name being called as he walked out from the meeting, seeing Yuri walking off without any response. Yuri kept walking until she almost fell down the stairs before Taecyeon ran towards Yuri and caught her in time while holding the rails of the stairs.

 

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon asked still hugging Yuri tightly. “Huh? Oh…Sorry…” Yuri looked at Taecyeon before knowing the situation she had landed into. “Ouch~” Taecyeon whined as he tried to stand up. “Taecyeon…hold onto me…I walked you to the infirmary.” Yuri said before placing Taecyeon arm around her neck. “Thanks.” Taecyeon said blushing. “Sorry, for causing such an accident.” Yuri apologized. “It is okay…but why were you spaced out?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“Tiffany and I had…an argument.”  Yuri said placing Taecyeon on the infirmary’s bed. “What happened? Yuri, you can cry…there is nobody here.” Taecyeon comforted as Yuri cried. “Thanks…Taecyeon. I have to call the nurse to attend to your leg first.” Yuri said as she wiped her tears away. Taecyeon pulled her into an embrace. “Yuri, don’t be sad. I feel sad too seeing you in this state.” He comforted. “Thank you for always being there for me.” Yuri said.

 

“Yuri…did you thought about the question I asked that day yet?” Taecyeon sudden question startled Yuri. Yuri was speechless. “How should I reply him? Should I accept him?” Yuri thought. “It is okay…I would be waiting for your reply.” Taecyeon said knowing how uneasy Yuri is. “Taecyeon…Erm…I…thought about the question…I…agree.” Yuri stammered. Taecyeon was thinking that was rejected when he heard the word “agree”. “Yuri…This is not a joke right? Today is not April’s fool right?” Taecyeon asked in disbelief.

 

Yuri laughed at Taecyeon childishness. “I am not lying to you and today’s not April’s fool.” Yuri replied. Taecyeon jumped happily before he felt pain on his leg. “Ouch~” Taecyeon cried. “I go and call the nurse immediately. You wait a while.” Yuri said before rushing off to get the nurse. “Even if I am really dreaming…I wish that I could never wake up from this beautiful dream.” Taecyeon smiled as he saw how cute Yuri was running off.

 

The nurse attended to Taecyeon before they left to class together. “Since…I am your boyfriend now…can we go out for a date?” Taecyeon asked shyly. “But…your leg….” Yuri looked at Taecyeon worriedly. “Once it recovers, can we?” Taecyeon said. Yuri nods her head.

 

“Tiffany, are you still angry with me?” Yuri asked as she met Tiffany and Sunny at the hallway. “No…I got no rights to control you.” Tiffany said looking away. “Fany~” Yuri said while posing one ugly face. Tiffany and Sunny could not control her laughter. “Fany, I…am dating…Taecyeon now.” Yuri confessed. “What? When? How?”Sunny shoots questions at Yuri. Yuri told Tiffany and Sunny everything. Tiffany and Sunny hugs Yuri.