C31

Mystery

"Am I really selfish? I know I'm hurting everyone with my decision but I know time will heal all wounds... He…Will move on...He will find someone better than me... I am only a burden to him..." Yuri sat at her favourite swing as she looks at the moon.

"I know I am stupid to say all this but he will forget about me while I try to move on with life without him...”

 

"It is so obvious that she is acting! Yet I continue the act with her... Why can't I confess my love for her? I hope she's happy with her decision..."

Yunho thought as he opens his first drawer containing two necklaces written: ‘Y’

“I can’t give the people I love the happiness at all!” Yunho thought about the past memories he shared with Yuri as a tear fell from his flawless face.

 

“Hyung! Are you preparing for the Paris trip this weekend?” Jung min dashed into the room. Yunho immediately wiped his tears and close the drawer before facing Jung min. “Hyung?” Jung min called concern for his brother. “Jung min, Yuri will not go with me to Paris especially now when everything is kind of chaotic.” Yunho said. “Hyung! Snap out of it! Do you know Yuri is intending to migrate to USA in 2 week’s time? This is the last chance! Can’t you let go of Boa unnie?” Jung min said in a pissed off manner before angrily walking out of Yunho’s room.

 

“Yuri! How can you migrate to USA without informing us? Are you really going to leave behind all that is forgotten and start life anew overseas without us?!” Tiffany cried. “Sorry tiffany! I really don’t want to try and remember the past! I know it is worth forgetting...” Yuri said hugging Tiffany and Sunny closely. “Then what about us? We have been there for each other for this year’s! Yunho is a jerk! We should have stopped you from the beginning!” Sunny shouted. Tiffany nudged Sunny from continuing about the hurtful past. “Tiff, Sun! I will come back and visit I promised…Don’t talk about Yunho anymore! Let’s go shopping!” Yuri said dragging Tiffany and Sunny to her car.

 

“Seeing your smile, it just makes me even surer about my decision on letting you go and pursue what you want in USA…” He said as he watched them from afar. “Yunho! What are you doing standing here watching Yuri from afar?” Taecyeon walked towards Yunho and gripped Yunho’s collar. “I… am just wishing her from a far. I know she doesn’t want to see me either…Why don’t you just go and protect her?” Yunho said pushing Taecyeon hands away before walking to the opposite direction.

 

“You are not going to stop Yuri from migrating? You are going to allow me to just take Yuri away from you?” Taecyeon said angrily. “She will be happier without me…She will find someone better, someone like you to give her the happiness I can’t give.” Yunho said sadly. “When you mean happier is when she is so far away from that person she longs to be with and is only able to see the same moon as that person? Why can’t you try and give her the happiness she wants? Why must you leave her all sad and heartbroken?” Taecyeon said angrily, however Yunho has already walked away.

 

“Taecyeon! Wouldn’t your girlfriend be jealous of us having a date together without her?” Yuri asked concern. “Ara? She is a very understanding girl…I also cannot believe she will like me…ha-ha…you will regret one day giving up on a good guy like me.” Taecyeon said happily. “Yah…But I will also miss this good friend of mine!” Yuri said as she hugged Taecyeon.

 

[Recap]

“Yuri! I am so sorry for all the things I have done to you… Could you forgive me?” Ara asked sincerely. “Of course, it will be lovely if you could also be my friend!” Yuri said as she hugged Ara. Ara was shocked that Yuri forgave her. “Thank you so much! Thank you for forgiving me…now he would not hate me that much anymore…” Ara said happily. “Him? Who? Do I know him?” Yuri asked worried the guy was Yunho. “He…He… He is Taecyeon!” Ara said shyly. “Taecyeon?!?!?!” Yuri exclaimed. “Me?!?!?!?!” Taecyeon asked as he overheard the conversation. “Actually I fell in love with you long ago but to get your attention I pretended to like Yunho instead.” Ara confessed her love.

 

This is how the sweet couple was formed.

 

[End of Recap]

 

“Yuri! We played the whole day today and tomorrow you are already leaving...Do you have anything to say to anyone?” Taecyeon asked hinting about that someone.

“Anything to say to anyone? I have already called everyone to say goodbye.” Yuri said happily. “What about him? You called him too?” Taecyeon asked. “Him? Nope…I am not intending to tell him...I can’t…I can’t bear to tell him…The word Goodbye is too hard to say…” Yuri said crying. “Yuri…do you want me to pass him any note instead?” Taecyeon said as he hugged Yuri to comfort her.

 

“The flight to New York is departing at 1430hr, those boarding flight SQ372, please proceed to Gate 52 immediately.” “Yuri we got to go now!” Yuri’s dad said as he walked towards the Gate.”Goodbye…Yunho! I love you! Goodbye forever!” Yuri said softly as a teardrop fell from her face. “Hyung! Yuri is leaving now!” Jung min said pulling his Hyung. “ Jung min! Yuri left a letter to me already…” Yunho said as he held the letter close to him.

 

{To: Yunho

From: Yuri

 

Thank you Yunho for everything you have done for me! I guessed you have seen through the acting I have done but you didn’t expose me…allowing me to fly far away and never look back at the past…Don’t look for me at the airport…I am scared I would turn back and run towards you…knowing you would not and cannot accept me further than a sister. Goodbye Yunho! My first love…}