C33

Mystery

The meeting ended till 6pm. “I am so tired! Yuri, let’s go for dinner!” Siwon said as he yawned. Yuri was fiddling with her phone the whole meeting. She was distracted by how Yunho will think when he heard Siwon voice. “Yuri!” Siwon shook Yuri shoulder. “Huh?” Yuri looked at Siwon. “Should I meet up Yunho and explain who Siwon is? But why should I explain in the first place?” Yuri was lost in thoughts once again. “You can call Yunho to explain…or maybe call him for dinner.” Siwon butted in. The word ‘Yunho’ made Yuri paid attention to what Siwon just said. “I don’t have to explain to him anything! He is…nobody to me!” Yuri said angrily. “Princess, don’t be angry!” Siwon said chasing after Yuri. “Should I really call him?” Yuri asked Siwon.

 

“Up to you!” Siwon said as he placed both his hands in his pocket and sped off. “Why can’t you see how much you are to me, Yuri-ah?” Siwon thought as he walked away. “You haven’t forgotten about him yet…”

“Yunho, Let’s meet at XX café at 7.30” Yuri dialed the number and hang up the phone. “Am I really prepared to meet him again after 5 long years?” Yuri was lost in thoughts again. “It seems like you will be meeting him up for dinner, let’s go!” Siwon said. “Wait a minute! You’re going too? No! No! No! Siwon…I need to talk to him alone…please. I will let you meet him…another day.” Yuri said looking into Siwon eyes. “Fine! Only today!” Siwon said as he stomped off like a kid.

 

At XX café,

“Miss, seats for how many?” The waiter asked.

“…I am meeting a…friend, over there.” Yuri said as she spotted Yunho.

She bowed to the waiter before walking away.

Yunho stood up and politely pulled the chair for Yuri.

“Thanks”

“I never thought you would really agree to meet up with me…”

“It has been five years already. How have you been? How is your family?”

“Good. I moved out alone. My family…they are good. I am visiting them this weekend, I told them you’re back. My mum missed you and hopes you could come over since you are staying for a week in Korea.”

“…I have to see my schedule. I came back for work matters.”

“Should I ask her who the guy this morning that call me was?” Yunho thought.

“He changed a lot. I thought I have forgotten and let go…I was wrong. Yunho, you are still the same.” Yuri thought.

“The guy…you spoke this morning to…he is my working partner. His name is Siwon. One day, I would introduce him to you.” Yuri said.

“…Only working partner?” Yunho thought.

The whole night they were quietly eating their dinner, taking a peek at one another occasionally.

“Thank you for the dinner, I will consider about visiting this weekend.” Yuri bowed before leaving.

“I hope to see you soon.” Yunho said as he watched her walking away.

 

[When you see the back of the person you loved the most, do you have the urge to stop him/her from leaving or just allow them to leave you further and further…]

 

“Yuri!” Yunho shouted as he ran and pulled Yuri. He didn’t want to let another opportunity slip away. “Can you stop treating me like your older brother? I wish to be something more than an older brother to you…please…give…me…another chance…” Yunho said as a tear fell down onto his face.

“Yunho…”

“I understand…Five years has passed…certain things aren’t the same anymore…” Yunho said as he let go of her hand and walked away.

“…I waited more than five years for you…”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey chingus, I'm really so sorry for updating this story after so long. Many things happen in my life during this few years... I lost....I gain...but overall I learnt the most important thing. "Do what you want to do, because you don't always get 2nd chances..." Once its gone....its gone forever. I will try to update soon the final chapter! 

Thank you all for staying through my story and giving me feedback for me to improve.