C23

Mystery

Taecyeon send Yuri home before driving off. He knows what Yuri is thinking, he cannot bear to see her leave and let her hold onto the burden alone but…knowing her…she will never allow anyone around her to feel unhappy. She is like an angel who came down to earth and gives joy to all those she meets.

 

Yuri took out the letter again, reading, reminiscing, and finding the feelings again. The letter, the one Yunho gave a grade on it, the only guy who has embarrassed her, the only guy that stole her heart, and the guy she has to leave to give him happiness. Another tear slide down from her face. “Yuri-ah! You must stay strong! Fighting!” Yuri scolded herself. She stood up walk towards her dance studio, and started dancing to a slow medley.

 

“This would be the song I would dance for my finals. Would this be the end after the finals? Would I ever be able to see him again?” Thoughts of him appear in her head as she remembers how he pushes her away and yet she still loves him. “Yuri, I know I have hurt you but what did the doctor actually say? I doubt you will tell me the truth, the only person I can look for is.” Yunho thought before taking his coat and running out.

 

“Yul, are you okay? I heard that you were admitted in the hospital. “Sunny and Tiffany asked. “I am fine, the doctor just said that I over exhaust myself. Don’t worry about me.” Yuri said. “Yul, you must take care and win the finals. We will always support you.” They said. Yuri just smiled, she did not know what to say, she could not bear to tell the truth and hurt her friends either.

 

“What actually is she hiding from us? Why are you helping her by hiding the truth?” Yunho asked. He was speechless. “You are a very smart young lad. What is your relation with her? You know we have a policy not to leak out information about our patients especially without their permission.” He replied. “Doctor, I beg you. What kind of illness is she suffering from? I may be nobody to her but I treat her more than a sister something she never believes.” Yunho begged.

 

“Young boy, she must have treated you more than nobody, that’s why she is hiding the truth from you all. She is a brave lady, willing to do anything for the people around her then to let them suffer with her. She has a reason for hiding the truth from you and she would tell the truth when the time comes.”  The doctor said as he pats Yunho shoulder before walking out.

 

Yunho for once in his life, started to panic. In his whole life, he never panic before as he knows once a person panics, the mind would turn blank which cannot solve any problems. But he could not help but panic because he knows she is hiding a truth that would hurt everyone which he did not want it to happen to her. He did not want her to suffer alone.

 

He walked alone until his legs brought him to…her house. Just as he was debating in his mind whether to enter or not, the gate automatically opens. He immediately acted calm and entered. “Yunho? What are you doing here? I never expect it to be you.” Yuri said hiding her embarrassment. “Yuri-ah, what are you hiding from…everyone?” Yunho asked as he grab onto Yuri’s shoulders. “Nothing.” Yuri replied. “Yuri, why can’t you share with me your pain and sorrow? I am nobody to you, its okay you can take revenge by telling me the truth.” Yunho said. 

“Even if you are nobody to me, I would not want to hurt you despite you hurting me from time to time. I cannot bear to see you hurt because of me. Can you not understand every time I tried to move on…I cannot forget…I cannot forget you?” Yuri shouted as she ran into her room. Yunho stood rooted on the ground shock.