Today,Tomorrow and Forever - Taemin Need me Kai ...

Today,Tomorrow and Forever I'll Love you

In the Morning, You and Kai woke up early , and make breakfast togethere for uncle Jae and everyone.After you both getting ready to go to school ,It's still early.You , kai and uncle Jae had breakfast to great." So feeling better already Anna? " goes uncle Jae , "Nae Daddy,~ Feeling better , Did you sleep well last night?" * kai who was munching his food suddenly looked up* " Daddy? Wait ... ehh....mmm ...*thinking* ..Whaaat?" Kai confusion "hahahaa Nae Anna but I slept late lastnight ,Kai, In korea , I'm her father for now,Did you guys sleep well last night ?" Chuckled uncle Jae messing with you two. " i slept well last night .. *kai chuckle* " You boomed out , " Yeah Me too , The pillow was so soft,or is it really a pillow " Kai stick his tongue out toward you "Haissh Paliee Mogo(eat) ! " You whispered."you two are getting close togethere huh, thats good ~" Uncle Jae Smile with an agreement. " What? No .. What are you talking about ,that's is a bad thing" You insist to side on uncle Jae.Your thought are filled with all 'bout kai,His touch,his kiss, his holds, his eye, the way he talk, his smile ,his laughter Everything~Soon Uncle jae send you and kai to school.

 

=====================================================SCHOOL============================================================

 

The EXO member and Anna's Friends were Waiting for both of them. " Yaah Hyung,I'm so worrried!,Where could Kai be?" Chanyeol and Luhan Whined." Kai You're so dead! " the EXO leader, Kris had boomed.

"Did you hear that Jess? Kai's gone ..~" Hyuna mumbled."yeaah ... muttered jessica."waait , *Hyuna went to the EXO* "  Good Morning Boys,Where's Kai?" Hyuna Directly asked for Kai . "Kai , H-H-He's Still at home..... " chanyeol stattered at HyunA " ooh~ please I'm Anna's Friend you can tell ~" . "He didn't came to our dorm last night, means , he didn't go home lastnight, We don't even know where he is,That's why we're waiting here" Blurt Sehoon "Yeeah usually he text us , or call , or anything .. But this time he really made us worried" Chanyeol added " ooohhh......~ * Hyuna walk away " yaahguys, Kai didn't came home last night , he didn't even text  or call ... What do you thing about this guy, is there's something bad happen to him ? Hyuna told Jessica, min ha and sunyoon.

 

Soon enough , you two arrived. " look its our friends"kai pointed. So you two when of the car.

The EXO and 'Minjesunhyun' were shocked . 'minjesunhyun' stand and combine with The EXO " Why Are they Togethere? They came here togethere , in the same car? ...... " Everyone Mumbled." wait! "kai called you who we're walking off already.He chase you and grip your hand and walk togethere, you two had morning spirit conversation " Is this wrong too?" you asked Kai and acted cute infornt of him.Suddenly he's stop " what's wrong?" Unknowing of what Anna was talking about,Then you held up your hand that he grip and fingers locked. You two started to goof around , chuckle and swinging those hand and laughtered again.

The EXO and 'Minjesunhyun' walk towards you  and Kai ."where have you been last night? do you think you can just go and not coming home? ?" Asked Kris angrily."Anna...Explain to us now , you two Kai !" Hyuna boomed out .You and Kai were in panic,but since you got Kai and Kai have you , Togethere you two are ready to tell how its started.Everyone sitt in an empty table . Seems like Everyone understood ,So now Everything is settle , Everyone didn't mind what just happened , but sehoon don't really look like he was done with Kai.Soon the bell rang and everyone went to their classes.You've entered the class ,followed by Kai and sehoon .Before Kai have the step to entered the class,Sehoon Grip Kai arm and pushed him to the wall , he whispered to Kai's ear "Remember , Taemin told you to babysitt her,Taemin still kept his feelings for her,remember that,Taemin is your best friend, don't fool yourself" Kai was shocked yet he fight back " Yes I do Remembered, just realised now." He walk to the class as usual to hide what had happend out side, Kai smirk at you.The class went well , as usual but you and kai keep goofying around.

 

Soon the bell rang for Lunch time; Kai rushlywalk to you but sehoon blocked his way and dragged him to the cafeteria to the member ,as usual."Wow you and Kai are really close now huh , never seen him loveable like that" mumbled 'minjesunhyu' togethere you walk to the cafeteria.As soon you entered the cafeteria,kai sprinted to get to you , He grip your hand try to take you away from 'minjesunhyu' "Annnnaaaa !" you two suddenly stop because your other hand were griped.You quickly turn , It's Taemin ! You screamed and hugged him"Taaaeminn! "you call out his name , you smack his arm because you were so hyper and excited.Taemin's cupped your cute hyper face and tell you on how he really misses you since you left.He grip your hand and bring you and your friend along to sit with the EXO .Everyone was Happy Include sehoon .except Kai."yaah Did she forgot that I save her,bring her home, caress her, hold her,sleep with her and kiss her last night. I told I've told her already that I'm going to own her" He murmur to his self ,then again he thought again ," But taemin own her first, ..whatever, She left him long time ago,i should own her, but He's my bestfriend, ...WHAT am I thinking !?" He thought to His self revealing his serious  look."Kai,are you okay? oh thanks okay , I owe you big time kai" Taemin were very thankful to kai for taking care of you while he's away,thought Kai didn't really take care of you for him, he was taking care of you for himself.Now your thought full with Taemin , everything about him , him in the past and he himself now.Kai glare at you while you were happy , in joy , chatted with him and the others."taem, I thought you'll be back next week.." Kai try to find out why taemin here so soon."Our meeting went well, so we only had two,Why? you look so upset,You don't want me here" chuckle taemin,You were looking at kai , " what? i'm glad, Taem , i'm just tends with that girl, I can't take care of her" Kai glared deadly at you." you must be a bad girl huh? " giggle taemin again.you started to flash back to the moment kai kiss you and confessed.There's a bad line aura between you two. "hey guys, i'll be back , need to get the salad more" There goes taemin to the counter.kai took that chance to Walk away.So you followed him. " Hey , Why are you acting like this?" You chased him,He glared you,"have you forgeten what happened lastnight?" He look away,"look , i miss him okay, He's my childhood bestfriend, it's been along time, He need me ,Please understand... " as you try to persuade him."yeaah? i think its okay because We're are friends right? we don't have that relationship ." Those words suddely came out of his mouth.you we're pissed hearing that , you thought " what?? .. his guy ... he's the one who forget what just happend last night..ArrggYou walk away and left him at the hall way.You sprint back to the table " where have you been bunny? Look another salad , let's eat togethere" Taemin with his spirit.you and taemin munch up the salad, while the other had their conversation, The EXO getting to know 'minjesunhyu' ,Sehoon were staring at you who were making a grumpy face while eat. He stood up and walk away " sehoon-ah , where are you going? " suho asked, "i'm going to catch up with Kai , see what he's doing" he walked away.he walk to the boys room,there's kai, " what did you do?" sehoon asked , " I do what you told me earlier,now, his time to flinger with her while I go numb,That's what you want right,so be glad" Kai pushed the boys room door and walk Away.Sehoon have this mixed feelings. He didn't know what to do . He was worried with you , taemin and Kai.

 

 

Who is now Happyily happy-Taemin<3

 

Who is frusrtated- Kai <3