Today,Tomorrow and Forever - You're cares ,I need it

Today,Tomorrow and Forever I'll Love you

You insist him to go home as he cares your hair." I will do as you say Anna, I will Stay here with you all night". As He shoos you softly ."Kai Will you stay here abit longer ?" Jae's asked Kai for help,"Is is okay if I just stay?" Kai asked for permission as he directly turn his eyes to you." Hmm,Okay.... *He brought you and kai some hot drinks,then put it on the small table beside your bed* I'll find some clothe for you Kai,so,You go shower first,*Jae pionted at your bath room* let anna have a rest,Extra towel are in the bathroom,there's an empty clothes box out side of her room,make sure after you showered, you put your clothes there,you'll need it tomorrow".He says as he went out of the rrom to get some clothe for Kai.He took A cup of the choco drink that uncle Jae serve and blew it slow it slowly,You were trying to reach the other choco cup drink, But he spank your hand before they could reach them," Ouch!" You boomed out,"That's mine*as he pasturage you the choco drink* Is It still too warm?" He asked and gave you your cup and he take his and gulped the choco drinks down to his throat"Sluuurp...Aaah~ Nyummy,Now you Lay your self down okay,I'll go shower" You gulp down your drink as you watch him take his shirt off and went to the toilet. You murmured again in your thought "Now, feel something ,something that I haven't felt for years,You were a major Jerk ,the first time I saw you.Now You melted me everytime I saw you, or hearing your voice"as you drink you choco bit by bit and finish it." *knock knock* Anna, This is for kai okay?" He send some clothes for Kai and went out.You unpack your stuff and sitt on the floor,You took out your dirty clothe earlier, * the bathroom door were open* "hey Miss me?" He Mumbled to make you Laugh but You were all off cloudy looking at him have ."Hew Hew~ Lady,Turn around , you surely want to watch me to get back here, or you want me to?"He chuckle as you immediately turn.He put on the clothes and the shorts " Perfect fit" He blurted out.You were not sure that he have finished or not, so didn't turn,suddely he wrapped you with your towel, and whispered you " want me to get you in the shower? or want to get yourself and me showered togethere in there" He chuckle wtching you all warmed up and blushed .immediately , you stands and went of to the bathroom " Non-" You answer him.as walk in , rushedly you strike the door off and covered you blushed face .You sceretly smile.You need to relax your mind , so you decided to soak you self in the tub and listen to some music.

 

It's been half hour now, almost strike an hour,Kai was worried,"what take you so long?*as he walk to the bath room door and knock - knock - knock many time like a husband waiting for his wife for their first night in bed togethere* Annaa~ what take you so long~ Anna~ Are yo okay in there? Ann.....* you opend the door with your eyes widely open O.O' " wae?" you asked but he just shook his head and try to turn, try no too look,while you're dressed up. So you walk to your bed,gigglling watching him covering his face,"yaaa pabo,I've finished all ready ~" You mumbled.He Directly look at you in the eye,and crawl on your bed to you,You heart pumped fast and hard,as He keep crawling and face you so close an about inches and then whispered you " I want you",You knew that he would flirt , so you try to ignored yet , he layed down beside you and pulled you to his chest "do you hear that?" His heart was pumped fast just like yours,"No lady can make me feel this way.I've never been in a girl bed room and bathroom" he chuckle "now I'm a bad boy huh?" he cares you hair again,Until you fell asleep."Anna, I hope you stop searching for taemin,cause I'm here for you,You've left him long ago, now my turn,I need an owner " He murmured softly so you couldn't hear anything and secretly kiss your forehead ..

 

heart

 

"who's there?"