Today,Tomorrow and Forever - should I move on ?

Today,Tomorrow and Forever I'll Love you

Soon- You were sent to the hospital and stayed there for two days to stabilize your water pressure(?) -

"huh ... k-k-ka.......* before you could finish your words , taemin muttered out.As you open your eye slowly ..*" -" Anna ? , You're awake already ? Thank god*chu~ on your hand* " - " Ooppaaa .... huh, where am I?What happend ?" you blurted out .-" I'm not sure ...I was on my way to the class, then you came out of nowhere and fainted.Well, I remembered , you came out of the exit ...I don't get it where were you?" he asked you curiously .So you sat down and try to remember."aaigoo ! ...Aaah ,i remeber ..i was at the Roof... and then I went down the stair to the exit..rushingly ....I don't know oppa, I hit me head I think .." you explain. " Anna You've been acting weird,You're just not you ... You really need to tell me , what's going on with you ?  I'm worried anna ,You know I care about you , don't you?" He said.So you look at him in the eye, you look through you even can see how he shows that he really want you.You hold his hand tightly " Taemin Oppa , I'm sorry if I ever make you so worry,,Please promise to me,If you care, please promise that you won't leave me.."You expressed your self.He nodded and kisses your Lips .

 

[ Two Days Ago]

"Did you here about the incident earlier ? There a student fainted , but everything had been took care, poor kid~ " Gossip two lady as they passes Kai.He sure heard about it but he didn't even care,He wouldn't mind other people business."Hyunng ... Is everything alright? " Kai turn ,It was luhan. Kai just nodded. " Look , I just want to say sorry about what happened ... I really Am .." Luhan with his up setting tone. Kai  turn to luhan right away " What Are you talking about ? I don't get it .. Is there something wrong? something happen ?" - " You.....Didn't know ? " Luhan turn curiously turn questions to kai. Since then Kai started to feel Something really bad Just Happened, Since Luhan didn't answer He Grab luhan shirt instantly " Tell me what Happen " - "Hyuung , It's Anna , She Fainted Earlier.She came out from the exit door and fainted .. She were sent to the hospital, She must be sick or hurt , Maybe She hurt her self .Her Eyes were all swollen due to crying .. That's all I Know ... I would tell you earlier if i known you didn't aware about this ... I am really sorry hyung." Kai let luhan go at once after hearing about what he have done.He left luhan and Walk away,He skip his class and went straight to the Hospital. " Kai ? What are you doing here ? " Voice coming from behind yet Kai regonized them. " Taemin, Tell me where is she ? Where's Anna ? " Alarmed kai. " calm down .. She's being exam , The doctor said She was here too yesterday , with her boyfriend ...*darken* She's pale , Her blood pressure is critically Low . I cann't impart my blood to her, I want too, But I cann't , My blood type didn't match with hers. I'm so heartbroken kai , How can this happened to her.. How can it be so serious .. How can she nott tell me that he had a boyfriend ." grieved Taemin. Both Darken . " Son ... and you too son , youre late , .. nevermind , I just want you to be aware that no visitors alot to see her, She relly need her own space and recharge.you can see her tomorrow. so we'll do our best for her." Both bow. " What does he mean by ' you too son , youre late ...' have you been here togethere with her ?" -  on a second thought he lied " Yeah I've been her but I was going to see the doctor cause i didn't feel well yesterday , then I accidently bump to Manager jae , anna uncle , so ... may be the doctor think I'm her ...... Brother ." -But taemin just give the 'oh-i-see' look to Kai .

 

[1 hour after-two days after]

You were ask to continue your rest at home.Since taemin stays with you the whole day you ask him to hang out for a while at your house.- Taemin walk you to the living room,with the TV's on, with the tea he prepared , you two sitted on the couch alone while uncle jae had a short meeting with the doctor , discussing about the blood donation." How's your head anna ? still aching ?" Taemin start the conversation. " no , it's better now.thank you for staying here for a while , I really need you , please stay for awhile ." You beg , he just nodded. "Anna-aah do you have boyfriend ? ... i'm just asking . " Taemin turn question again. You shook your head right away .but you're so confuse about your feelings.you really love him , but ever since he left you on the roof and stays in the hospital,He didn't even try to visit and contact you. you thought to yourself, maybe he really leaving you and decided to reallyy hate you.Taemin were relief knowing you're still single.since then he acted to be more closer.Taemin became super nice to you.eversince then, you keep getting a free massage , good food served in other words, you're treated just like a Queen.you were given one week off to stay at home and absent for school.Everyday , after school , taemin always visit you , sometimes he even stay late wait for you to sleep then he'll leave. he even become more used to uncle jae .but still awkward though for uncle jae to accept taemin.A thought , he would really bother.

 

[The two days you're in the hospital]

In Exo Dorm --- " Yo Kai ,Why so serious ~~"Chanyeol questioning kai."Is it Anna that youre minding?" D.Opointed out."Geezz, poor kidd,,I feel sorry for her,aiigooo~but her romeo save the day , ..So Coool~I wish I can do the same to my juliette , too bad I don't have one huhuu~" hassle Baekhyun."Well, I can do that to jessica, but , she seems to be a careful person,"Blurted Sehun."Jessica? Shun, you like her, awwww~ Sica and sehun sittin in the tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g ~ "Xiumin interrupted."She's HOT!" Chanyeol bold out." Well , She's mine dude,it's been a week , we're getting closer,I LIKE ! " Sehun Goof Around with the member, confessing that he's in love with anna's bestfriend, jessica."yoo yooo~ Kaaii ~ Kim jongin ? So serious meh ~ , Whatsup with you ? I mean really dude , chill, why are you so serious?"Again Chanyeol asked."What? .. Nothings wrong , i was just thinking about something ... and now, am about to go somewhere."Kai stood up and dozed off. "- " Gezz ! That boy, Cann't stay at home for just a minute,Kids these day ~" Suho Blurted, " Is the Granpa talking ??" lay muttered ,Everyone look and brust laugh at suho who's reading news paper and sit like an old man.---Kai went to the hospital , " I might bring her something to prove that I am really sorry.Kai decided to buy you a flower."

"yes,This is just her, Unique! I better keep going!" Kai ran with excitement to see anna.---[Hospital] Kai entered in , he greeted anna's doctor , and walk right away to her room.with a big smile on the face , kai take a peek from the small door window.Unexpectedly ,Kai saw Taemin standing beside you , while you're a sleep.He's not just standing beside you , he kisses you forehead.Kai felt like a total foolish.

*FLASHBACK*

"She was sent to the hospital .." - Luhan

"..But her romeo save the day .." - Baekhyun

"What are you doing here?.."- Taemin

Kai Murmured himself " So He's the romeo,He's the one who save the day,He's the one who save her ... He's Not the ROMEO! He's Just A Hero..,The Juliette is mine, Anna is mine" He thought as he stroll away and drop his flower.

*FLASHBACK*

" Oppaa !! Stop it ! you're hurting me ! " - Anna

" WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME !? you keep doing this to me !? I hate you ! I hate you so much Anna ! Everytime I try to build a good relationship for us you always let him join my plans , Everytime I try to do Good thing for us , You Shoot me ! you give me pain  .... Why anna ?? " - Kai

" You're cry ? huh! ,you're crying now ! ? Cry out loud !Yeah , Well Do that louder .. From now on, I will not  bothered you and taemin again okay ! Just pretend that you and I ,We never met each other.. and from now on annaa ~ I hate you ! " - Kai

 

"Am I a Hero too ? Can I be your Romeo ? Or I'm the phantom .... " " I really hurt you there .. I'm the one who's shooting carelessly throught you.. A nna I  want you to choose, i take back what I said... You choose, starting now , me or him , My bestfriend .." Kai Walk Home and dozed off .

 

 

My Gosh - I'm totally Blank ! I hope My story is getting better chapter by chapter , I'm kindof confuse about " What's next" Well, I hope you enjoy , I'm sorry , for the wrong spelling on , understandable words.Well Enjoy ^^"