"Their Lives Started" continuation

The Princess and The Popstar

"So, princess. Don't you like to eat food at all?" Han Jin asked Suzy.

"No, Jin. It doesn't mean that I don't like to eat food at all. What I mean is, too much eating food is already boring." Suzy answered.

"Okay. What's your favorite food when you have breaktime? If I were a celebrity, like Sam Dong in a serial, I like to eat popcorn. That's all."

"Hahahaha!!" Suzy laughed.

The car ran to the entrance of Suzy's house. The car stopped at the wall after driving. And Suzy thanked to his personal driver.

"You're welcome, ma'am." said Han Jin while he rushed to the car. Suzy entered inside the house. She removed her shoes before she entered the house. She walked the floor barefooted and she find her slippers. Her slippers placed in the upstairs. She got her slippers and she wore it afterwards. She roamed around the house to find her mother. She tried to call her mother in the stairs.

"Mom, are you there?" she cried.

But no one is answered every part of the house. So, she tried to text a message by her cellphone.

"I'll try to text with her. Where is she? Where did she go?" she rumored herself.

"I'm here, my popstar." her mother answered.

Suzy went to the kitchen if her mother was there. When she moved to the kitchen, she saw her mother preparing her daughter's favorite food. She made it for their breakfast. Why did she acted heavenly with her daughter? But honestly, her mother is a vindicated person. Not being strict, she's evil. She acted her expression to her daughter for her own pride.

"Where have you been this morning? I thought you were going outside and see those..strangers in the warehouse." Suzy asked her mother.

"No, sweetie. I didn't see them. I'm just staying here to wait for you. That's all..." her mother answered.

"Okay, mom. Let's have to eat our breakfast. I'm so hungry at this time. Can we start eating now?"

"Sure. No problem."

After their conversation, they started eating their breakfast. They're eating Samgyetang or Korean chicken soup, fried lamb and other traditional cuisines. Meanwhile, the princess's family car entered in the school entrance. Inside the car, the driver played the song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." by Cyndi Lauper. That song was the favorite song of Princess Yoona. She always sung that song because her friends loved to listen and to sing. Here's the small lyrics tuned in the stereo:

I come home in the morning light,
My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh,mother,dear,
We're not the fortunate ones,
And girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun.

"Why did you like that song, ma'am Yoona?" her nanny asked. Then Yoona answered that she liked the song because the song that she listened was her friends' favorite song.