The Prince Is Coming In The Party

The Princess and The Popstar

When Yoona came home from school, she hugged her father and she sat on the yellow couch. She was very excited for tonight's homecoming party and she hoped that she will meet the prince in personal image.

"My princess, you'll see him in the party, right. And you'll meet him tonight together with his royal family So, did nanny told you that you'll prepare yourself for the royal party? Maybe you didn't listen my agreement to her. Do you?"

"No, father. I've listen to her this morning before we left here. She told me that I'll prepare for tonight's party. And by the way...father.."

"Yes?" her father asked in a calm voice. The princess's father is also a king but her wife; a queen died two years ago. He was crowned as a king because he graduated a ' laude' awardee at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi College in Bangkok, Thailand. And when he graduated college, he went back to his loving hometown, Seoul.

"What clothes we will wear for the homecoming party? Nanny doesn't tell me what clothes that we wear tonight. Can you answer me?"

"It's simple, Yoona. Our national costume; hanbok. This will be the dress code of the party. All of the guests will follow of that code. No one is wearing Western clothes but only one dress to wear. I've prepared secretary agents so that the party won't be in danger."

"Wow, these plans are very nice. I hope that no one will destruct the royal occasion. And who organized this party?" Yoona asked his father again.

"Our royal neighbors. It means the people of other kingdoms. The prince is also included in the family. And also...our family is became the partner of their family. They welcome us and we will meet them in the party. Is that clear?"

"Yes, father." Yoona understood.

"So, sweetie. Don't be stressed in the party. Prepare yourself for tonight. Okay?"

"Yes, father. I'll go to the bedroom to change my clothes." Yoona answered. She left to the sala and she went to the bedroom to change her clothes. Meanwhile, the king's cousin was having a plan. His plan that his son will be the desired king in the kingdom. He was in the house. He sat on the bench and waiting his son to go home from school.

"Tonight, the prince's homecoming party. I'll make a simple but destructive plan. If we will see my relative; King Jungjung, I'll talk to him about our plans. And I'll add in our conversation about my plan. I've planned that if he dies, my son will be the king in the kingdom. His businesses will be mine and all his achievements will be sell into money. And I will kill also the princess because I hate to see girls in my desired kingdom. Everything in this world will be in danger." he thought himself.

In the city, there was a parade. The people watched and see the spectacular event. Why? Because the prince will be going home. He is also invited in the party together with his royal parents. He came home from Thailand because he has done attending a meeting summit. At their house, the car entered in the house. Everyone is screaming and shouting when the prince rushed at the car. The prince wore blue eyeglasses in his eyes, maroon sash in his nick and black leggings on his bottom. He removed his shades and it was Prince Gyo Roo.