At School

The Princess and The Popstar

Yoona's nanny and her driver knew her favorite song because they listened the song several times since they're adults in eighty's. Then, her nanny added that her favorite song was from Olivia Newton-John entitled "Hopelessly Devoted To You." while the driver told her that he love to listen the song of Johnny Nash entitled "The Voice Of Love."

"What?! Do you like that song? It's too old for me. That song was from 1950's! And you like that song? Oh my God!" nanny said.

And the driver laughed at the end of their conversation. When they reached to the entrance, Yoona left the car and she closed the car's door. She brought her back before she left inside. Then, her nanny added to Yoona.

"Yoona?" nanny called the princess.

"Yes, nanny? I'll be late now and I don't have to..." Yoona said

"Please be good at school, okay? Got it?!"

"Yes!!! I'll do it."

She bids goodbye to her nanny and the driver. And she went to the main entrance of the school. She entered the entrance when the morning class hours don't start. Inside the school, the students roaming around the big circle. Others were chatting with their friends especially girls whom their ages were like her. The boys read books outside their classrooms. They read some mangas and English books. Why? Because the only thing that they always failed is only conversation. They knew the grammar techniques but they don't like to speak English fluently.

Yoona proceed to the classroom and she saw her friends waving hands as her morning greeting. They knew already that she's a princess and they made her a popular.

"Good morning, our princess." the students greeted her.

"Good morning also." Yoona answered to them.

She sat on her seat with her seatmate, her classmate Tiffany. And one day, three girls were jealous at her. They talked about Yoona always a second.

"Why the students greeted her this morning? I thought we're popular in school. All of the students greeted us." said the first one.

"That's because she's the daughter of the king and queen. But fortunately, the boys liked her even the hottest guy in school. She's so indecent. Duh..I don't like her." said the leader.

When the class bell rang, all the students were proceed to their classrooms to start the class. Then, the students in the classroom. They waited for their teacher because they will start their first subject. Their teacher entered the room later.

"Good morning class." the teacher greeted.

All the students rise and they welcome to their teacher. After that, the teacher told them to take their seats.

"So, what's the lesson that we are discussed yesterday?" the teacher asked them.

Tiffany raised her right hand to answer. She answered that they discussed the lesson yesterday about Force and Motion.

"Force is that which can cause an object with mass to change its velocity to deform and Motion is a change in position of an object with respect of time."

"Good. Then how about Yoona?"

"Yes, sir?" Yoona asked when she stood up.

"What are the two kinds of mechanics in Motion?" the teacher asked her.

"The classical mechanics and quantum mechanics." she answered.