Hottest Guy in School

The Princess and The Popstar

SPECIAL PARTICIPATION FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Dong Hae (Geum Hee)

After the class hours, the time in the clock was already 11:45 in the morning. And Yoona brought her bag so that she would go to the canteen. Her favorite food that she always eat at lunch was fried lamb added with sesame cream. She went to the canteen. While she's not entering the canteen, she was appeared by the three women.

"Can I tresspass for a while and I'll go to the canteen for lunch?" Yoona asked them.

"No! We won't tresspass you. All the students here in school know you because you're the princess in the kingdom. You had everything in your whole life." the first woman said.

"What? I didn't have everything in my own life? And what do you mean that I..have everything?" Yoona asked them.

"Because you're smart, you're the respective one, you're the activist in school and...by the way, you're not good in singing. You're voice is too high and all of us..doesn't like to hear that. Okay? Just wait and see what happened to you." the second woman said.

"You're like a singing bat! Hahahaha...." they .

The three students teased and laughed at her. Yoona doesn't affect of it and she ignored them while walking. Then, she went inside the canteen. The hottest guy in school went to the cashier and buy some food together with his friends. Yoona felt embarrased what the women everytime she talks with her classmates. She placed her bag in the table and she got her wallet in her pocket. She went to the cashier and asked what food she will order.

"What's your order, ma'am...I mean, Princess Yoona?" the cashier asked her politely.

"Why did you call me 'Princess Yoona' eventhough I'm just an ordinary person?" Yoona asked.

"The whole school knew you especially the faculty staff. We knew that you're the daughter of King Jung Jung. You had a lot of pictures there displayed in the media." the cashier answered.

"Ah, yeah. My mother passed away when she raised me up as a baby. Ma'am, I'll order my favorite fried lamb added with sesame cream."

While the hottest guy in school heard Yoona's favorite food. He approached her and he talked.

"We're the same favorite also." the guy asked. The guy's name is Geum Hee. He's popular, handsome but totally athletic.

"Who are you? Are you a transferee?" Yoona asked Geum Hee.

"No. I'm not a transferee at all. And what's your name? The students knew you because you're popular."

"My name is Princess Mun Yoona. Nice to meet you. And what's your name also?"

"I'm Song Geum Hee. Nice to meet you also."

They shaked their hands together after their greeting introduction.