Homecoming Party

The Princess and The Popstar

"So, Geum Hee. How are you now?" Yoona asked while holding the tray. She talked to Geum Hee formally about the life and also his 'unknown' love life.

"I'm fine, princess. My studies were okay and fine. The problem was about my assignment in Chemistry. The topic was too hard."

"Topic? What topic that you harden in that subject?" Yoona asked.

"It's....balancing equation. I don't know how to combine the two elements. Our subject teacher that you'll choose two elements to combine into a product. Aside from iron oxide, hydrogen peroxide and others."

"Like....water. Because it has two elements that combined together. Hydrogen and Oxygen. So when these two elements combined, it becomes water. The chemistry sentence is Hydrogen and Oxygen added a subscript of 2 at the center."

Geum Hee understood Yoona's explanation eventhough he doesn't understand what she explains to him.

"Have you taken your lunch? So, if you want to have lunch together, just bring your tray here and we will take our lunch together. By the way, we've just met for the first time."

The guy laughed at her and after their conversation, they started eating their lunch together. Meanwhile, at Suzy house, Suzy sat on the sofa and have a comfortable seat. She read some fashion magazines as her leisure time. And one day, her cellphone was ringing. The brand of her cellphone was Nokia 5800. Her ringtone was like the instrumental of Lady Gaga's Telephone. She pick it up and she answered the phone.

"Hello? Good morning? This is Suzy. What can I do for you?" Suzy called.

"Suzy..this is your manager. Mr. Kang. Actually, ma'am Suzy. I've calling you today because I would have to tell you something?"

"And..what kind of something that you're talking about, manager? Is it a concert again?" Suzy asked seriously.

"No, Suzy. I have been sent an invitation card today from the Mun dynasty. It shows there that there will be a homecoming party tonight at the royal palace. The attire that we will wear will be 'hanbok'. All of the guests in the palace are invited."

"What kind of homecoming party is that? Do you mean, someone came home from other lands? Okay, I'll talk to my mother first...and I'll ask her if she will agree to invite."

"There's no need to ask permission from your mother, Suzy. She knew it already because I'd call her this morning."

Suzy understood her manager's explanation. She added that who will be coming home and invited the party.

"It's Prince Gyo Roo. He came home from Thailand because he has been attending the meeting summit. And also, there's another one who was been mentioned."

"Really? Maybe you just made it up for joking, huh?"

"No! It's true. The princess. Princess Yoona is mentioned here. So, we will find out who she is when were in the party."