"Their Lives Started"

The Princess and The Popstar

One summer morning, Princess Yoona woke up in her bed. She fix her beddings after sleeping. She combed her hair in front of the mirror and she wipes her sleepy face using warm water. Her life is extraordinary royalty because she is the daughter of King Jung Jung and the late queen named Queen Jang Geum. She prepares herself for the upcoming home party with the prince. Do you who he is? His descriptions were tall, white, handsome but always wearing leggings.

"Come on, princess! Hurry up. You will go now to school." her nanny said.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm ready." Yoona answered.

Yoona went downstairs and she brought her school bag. Yoona and her nanny went to the dining room to take their breakfast. She sat in the right chair. Her clothes that she wore were school uniform, black stockings and her headband in her hair.

"Sweetie? This is your first day of school. And I'm happy that you're become a sophomore student in your class. I hope that you have many friends to met because were popular in the society." the King said to Yoona.

"Yes, papa. I hope so. My classmates Taeyeon and Sunny are my close friends since were graduated in elementary school. But as of now, Taeyeon transferred to another school while Sunny doesn't transfer. And Sunny told me that she wouldn't transfer because she promised that we wouldn't break our friendship. That's all, papa." Yoona explained.

"Okay, sweetie. Let's begin our breakfast."

They started eating their breakfast properly. After their breakfast, Yoona bids goodbye to her parents when she leaves. One day, there's a girl who had an extraordinary life. She's famous, kind-hearted and unstoppable superstar. Her name is Suzy. Suzy is one of the famous and most graceful dancers in Seoul together with her groupmates.

She had a lot of projects that she made. She's also acted a lot of plays that she portrayed and she is very helpful in times of calamity. At the road, she rode a pink limo with her personal driver. Her driver's name is Han Jin. Han Jin is a working student that he worked hard for his studies and he hoped that he would finish school someday.

"Ma'am Suzy, where you'll be going now?" Han Jin asked Suzy.

"Actually, we will going home. I'm so tired now...so I need to rest. What my mother told you? About the schedule?"

"No...that's not the schedule. Your mother told me that if you'll going home earlier, she would cook food for you..."

"Really? Okay....I'm so bored about food. Okay?"