Yesung's girlfriend

True love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys." Yesung said as he walked in through the front door.

"Hi oppa." Sulli hugged him. "Where were you?"

"Uhh...I went out." Yesung panicked and sat down on the couch.

"With who?" Sooyoung and Eunhyuk smirked. "You'll see later." Yesung told them as he stood up and went up to his room.

"What's with him?" Junho said.

"Sooyoung!Sulli!Junho!Eunhyuk!" Yesung yelled from downstairs.

"What?" They all yelled back. "Come!" Yesung shouted louder.

Soon, they all came down together and annoyed. "What do you want?" Sooyoung's face changed when she saw a girl next to Yesung.

"Come" Yesung told his siblings. "Say hi."

"Ummm...Hi?" Sooyoung said. "I'm Sooyoung."

"Nice to meet you." The girl said. "Nice to meet all of you." She smiled.

Sulli then changed the subject. "Are you oppa's friend?"

The girl turned red and just looked at Yesung, telling him to respond.

"Uhh...Noo...Actually... She's my....girlfriend." Yesung said proudly.

Eunhyuk, Junho,Sulli and Sooyoung were shocked..."Girlfriend?" Junho asked, shocked. Both the girl and Yesung nodded.

"Aww! Congradulations!" Sulli and Sooyoung said. "Komawo." The girl said.

"Wait...what's your name? You never did tell us your name." Eunhyuk asked.

"It's Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon."

 

 **********************************

 

 

"So how did you guys meet?" Sooyoung asked. "Well...we actually met back when we were still in Elementry school." Jiyeon said.

"Aww.!!" Sulli squealed. "Yeah, I've been liking Jiyeon since then." Yesung said.

"You guys are so cute." Sooyoung said. "You guys are perfect for each other."

"Haha, I guess you guys are right...I can't like any other guy that isn't Yesung." Jiyeon said as she looked at Yesung and hugged him.

3 hours later

"Oppa, can you buy me this? Please? I'm really hungry." Sulli pouted. "Okay, take it." Yesung said. "Do you want anything Jiyeon?" Yesung asked.

"Ah...Ani." Jiyeon shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Okay, let's go then." Yesung said as he gave Sulli her food. "Wait." Sulli stopped. "Where's Sooyoung unnie?"

"I'll go look outside." Jiyeon said as she walked outside and found Sooyoung laying on the ground, surrounded by a 5 girls. Jiyeon got closer and yelled. "Yah!!"

All the girls turned around to look at Jiyeon. Then, one of them walked up to her. "Well, well, well...Who do we have here?" 

Jiyeon ignored her and walked to Sooyoung. "Gwenchana?" She asked as she helped Sooyoung up.

Then one of the girls, came up to Jiyeon and was about to punch her...when... suddenly, someone grabbed her arms and stopped her.

"Yah!" The girl turned around and was shocked to see the police infront of her.

"Im Yoona. You're busted." The police said. "You and your little friends are coming with me." He told them, as he handcuffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter