Sulli Is Discharged

True love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back from the hospital

        12 P.M.

"Be careful, Sulli", said Junho helping Sulli sit on the couch.

Siwon:Sulli, do you want anything to eat??

Sulli:No, I just don't want to be here. Can we go out?

Yesung: Sulli, the doctor recommened you to not go out, remember?

"But oppa!" Sulli whined. "It's so boring!."

Eunhyuk: If you want, I can tell your friends to come over?

Sulli: Okay......

Eunjung, Seohyun and Jessica went over Sooyoung's house.

Jessica: I'm so glad Sulli's back.

Eunjung:Yeah.

Sooyoung wasn't paying attention to Jessica, Seohyun and Eunjung and they noticed.

Eunjung:Sooyoung, what are you thinking about?

Sooyoung: I think I know who did this to Sulli...... It was non other than Hyuna. I'm sure she did it.!

Jessica: You're right..... Hyuna said she would do anything to hurt you..

Seohyun:Well we have to tell the police.

Sooyoung:I'm just going to tell my brothers.

Downstairs

"You guys, I think I know who did this to Sulli."said Sooyoung. "Who?" asked Eunhyuk. "Yoona's cousin", replied Sooyoung. "Hyuna??" asked Junho and Sooyoung nodded. "But why would she do that to Sulli?" asked Yesung. Sooyoung responded, " I didn't want to tell you guys because I knew you would worry." Then Siwon said, " Worry about what?"

Sooyoung:Hyuna, Yoona's cousin is after me. And I know she did this to Sulli because she said she would hurt anybody just to hurt me.

Siwon:Well if you know it was her, we have to tell the police.

Sooyoung:No, we can't. If we do, she'll try to harm you guys and I don't want that to happen.

Yesung:But Sooyoung, if we don't tell, you'll get hurt.

Junho:Yeah, and that's the last thing we want.

"Wait, did Hyuna tell you all of this?" Eunhyuk questioned and Sooyoung shook her head. "Aniyo, she told Eunjung-ah. Eunjung nodded.

Sooyoung:So please don't tell the police. I promise you I'll take care of myself.

"Yeah, don't worry. We'll protect her no matter what.", Jessica said smilling. Then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. Sooyoung opened it and was surprised to see Nichkhun with Minho.

Sooyoung:Minho oppa, what happened to you?

Nichkhun: I was on my way here when I saw Minho getting hit by a bunch of guys so I stopped to help him.

Siwon:Do you know why the guys attacked you? Minho slowly shook his head.

Sooyoung:I'm definitely sure Hyuna did this. She just won't stop. I'm telling you guys, she'll try anything!

Seohyun brought Minho ice to put on his swollen lip. Yesung just stared at Seohyun while she helped Minho. Seohyun put bandages on Minho's cuts and she helped him put ice on his swollen lips.

***************************

Sulli:Minho oppa, are you feeling better? Minho smiled, "Ne, Sulli-ah." Seohyun then asked worried, "Are you sure?"  Minho smiled and nodded, "Yeah, thanks to you." Seohyun and everyone else was shocked to hear Minho say that. Especially Yesung.

"Enough talk about me. How are you feeling, Ssul?" Minho asked Sulli.

Sulli:Better! I just hate these crutches!

Minho laughed slowly, "Don't worry, Ssul. They'll be gone soon.

Sulli: I hope so!

Sooyoung:Minho oppa, you should sleep.

"No, I'm okay, Soo." Minho said and then Seohyun spoke up, " She's right, Minho. You need to rest. After what happened to you, today you need to sleep to get your energy back."  Then Minho said, " Okay, but wake me up in an hour or so."

Sulli: Okay, go to sleep in Eunhyuk oppa's room.

Eunhyuk:Yeah, sleep there.

"I'll help you get upstairs.", Sooyoung said. "Can you help me, Seohyun?" Seohyun nodded. Minho then stood up and placed his arms around Sooyoung and Seohyun's shoulder.

Upstairs

Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter