Sister-In-Law

True love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Restaurant

Sooyoung:So what's the important thing you needed to tell us?

Siwon:How did you know?

Sooyoung:Because we came out to eat.

Everyone laughed. "Okay, you got me." Siwon said.

Sooyoung:So what is it?

Siwon held Yuri's hand. "Yuri and me are getting married." Siwon said proudly while holding Yuri's hand.

Sulli:What?!?

Yuri: Are you guys not happy?

"Ani!! Of course not! I'm so happy for both of you! Congradulations you guys!" Sooyoung stood up and gave Yuri and her brother a hug.

"Congrats, you guys!" Junho, Eunhyuk and Yesung congradulated their brother and their future sister-in-law.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Sulli said. "Chukahae!"

Yuri: Thanks guys.

Sooyoung: So when's the wedding??

Siwon:In 4 weeks..

"Yay! So we still have time to buy our dresses and stuff!" Sooyoung said. "Wait....Oppa... Who are you inviting?" Sulli asked Siwon. "We have some people.." Siwon replied and then Yuri added "Oh that reminds me. Here are the invitations for your friends."

Yesung:Did you already tell Minho??

Yuri:No, we'll tell him later.

"Oppa guess what?" Sooyoung said excitedly while she was eating. "What?" Nichkhun asked. "Siwon oppa and Yuri unnie are getting married!"

Nichkhun:What? Really?

Sooyoung nodded, "Here's your invitation. It's in 4 weeks."

Nichhkun: Thanks, Soo..

"Im really happy for your brother and Yuri." Nichkhun said. 'I'm really happy too.... I'm going to have a sister-law!!" Sooyoung said excitedly. "And maybe even a niece or a nephew.." said Nichkhun.

Sooyoung: I know! I'm really happy for Yuri unnie and Siwon oppa. I hope Yesung finds someone too.

Nichkhun: I'm sure all your brothers and Sulli will find someone.

"Yah! What about me? Are you saying, I won't find someone?" Sooyoung pouted. "You already have me." Nichkhun said as he leaned in to kiss Sooyoung. "Saranghae, Sooyoung-ah."

Yuri's Farewell Party-- A week before Yuri's wedding.

"Hey guys! Come in!" Yuri told her friends. "Sooyoung-ah! Eunjung-ah! Guys! Come over here!"

Sooyoung:What's up?

Yuri: I would like you guys to meet my friends.

"This is Hyoyeon." Yuri said as she pointed to her friend. "Nice to meet you." Yuri's friend, Hyoyeon said as she shook hands with Sooyoung and the rest of the girls. "This is Sunny." Yuri pointed to her other friend. "Hello." Sunny said as she bowed to the girls. "And lastly, this is Taeyeon." Yuri said. "Annyeong, nice to meet you all."

Yuri: Okay, well now that you all know each other. Let's have fun!

 

*******************************

After the farewell party is done.

"Unnie, today was awesome!" Sulli told Yuri. "I know! It was awesome. Thanks guys." Yuri told the girls and hugged them. "No, problem, Yuri." Eunjung said. "Yeah, how can we not make you a farewell party?" Sooyoung said. "Yeah, you're like our sister, Yuri.... We needed to throw you a farewell party." Seohyun smiled. "Yeah, you needed this party. This was the last Not-Single-Yuri-Party." Sooyung said and Yuri and the rest laughed.

Next D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter