Nichkhun's Birthday

True love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks after
            Early in the morning

Sooyoung and Suzy went out to eat breakfast to discuss Nichkhun's birthday party.

Suzy: I think we should make him a surprise birthday party.

Sooyoung:Yeah, that's a good idea.

Suzy:But where is the party going to be?

"Hmmm..." Sooyoung thought. "Oh! Why don't we do it at my house? That way I can ask Nichkhun to come over because of his birthday and then everybody wil be there.

"That's a pretty good idea! Wait....but do you think it would be okay with your siblings?" Suzy asked and Sooyoung nodded. "Yeah, they wouldn't mind."

Suzy:Okay, so you're going to tell Nichkhun oppa to come over?

Sooyoung nodded, "Yeah, I'll tell him when everyone is there already."

Suzy:Okay.

Sooyoung's house

"Okay, we're here!" Eunjung said meaning that Seohyun,Jessica and herself were there to help.

Sooyoung:Thanks for helping guys!

"No problem, unnie." Seohyun said while handing Sooyoung a bag that had everything needed for the party. Then Eunjung and Jessica gave Sooyoung the bag for the decorations and stuff.

After a few hours of decorating, cooking, and cleaning, Seohyun,Sooyoung,Eunjung and Jessica were done. "Wow! It looks really nice." Jessica complimented. "Yeah, super pretty." Seohyun agreed. "Tonight is going to be awesome." Eunjung added and they all nodded.

"Yup! It's going to be perfect." Sooyoung said.

"There's just one problem."Seohyun said out of no where. "Which is?" Jessica asked. "Yesung oppa." Seohyun said. "He's going to see me with Minho oppa."

Sooyoung:Seo, stop worrying about Yesung. It's been a month since you guys broke up and now you have Minho oppa.

"But--"Seohyun was cutt off by Sooyoung,"Seohyun-ah, Yesung will be okay." Then Eunjung said,"Seohyun-ah, you have to stop worrying about Yesung. He'll move on." Seohyun just looked at her.  "Yeah, I'm sure he'll find someone." Jessica added.

Seohyun: You guys are right.... I need to stop thinking about Yesung and start focusing more on Minho oppa.

Sooyoung:That's right!

A few hours later

"Okay, I think that's it." Sooyoung said. "It looks really nice!" Jessica commented. "Really nice." Eunjung added.

Seohyun:So unnie, where's everybody?

"Yesung and Junho took Sulli out because she was bored, Eunhyuk went out with his friends and Siwon went out with Yuri unnie." Sooyoung replied and Seohyun nodded.  "They are going to be here later right?" Jessica asked and Sooyoung nodded in response. "Oh okay, so I can bring Krystal with me later." Jessica added.

Eunjung:Ok, so do you need help with anything else?

Sooyoung:No, that's pretty much it.

Eunjung: Okay, I'm going to go home and get ready. I'll be back at 6.

"Okay! See you later!" Sooyoung said as Eunjung left her house. "Well, I'm going home too." Jessica said. "I'll be back at 6 too.

Seohyun:Me too, unnie. I got to go get ready.

Sooyoung:Okay, see you later!

********************************

 

"Hey guys!" Sooyoung said as Seohyun, Jessica, Krystal and Eunjung came in. "Ahh...Krystal, Sulli's in the kitchen."

Krystal:Thanks.

"So where's Nichkhun?" Eunjung asked. "I told him, I would call him when I wanted him to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter