Sooyoung's Answer

True love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung-ah will you be my girlfriend?" said Nichkhun. 

Sooyoung was shocked but at the same time happy because Nichkhun also liked her.  She didn't know what to answer but in the end, she said "yes".

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, oppa", said Sooyoung smiling.

Nichkhun:Really?

Sooyoung went to Nichkhun and hugged him," Yes oppa".

The minute Sooyoung said "yes", everyone popped out.

Sooyoung:Yah! Where did you guys come from?!?!

Sulli:Somewhere....

"Yah! Were you guys here all this time?" asked Sooyoung.

Sulli:Yeah but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that you and Nichkhun oppa are a couple now!

Eunjung:Sulli's right.

Sooyoung:Yah! Eunjung-ah!

Eunjung:It's true. We're all just happy that you guys are finally dating.

"Yeah, congradulations unnie", said Seohyun hugging Sooyoung. "Now Eunjung unnie and I aren't the only ones with boyfriends.

Sooyoung just smiled. And then her brothers went to congradulate her. "I'm glad you found someone, Soo", said Yesung hugging Sooyoung. "Thanks." said Sooyoung smiling.  And then Siwon, Yesung,Junho and Eunhyuk went over to where Nichkhun was and they all congradulated him as well.  "Take care of my sister, Nichkhun", said Junho. " I trust you". And then Nichkhun spoke," Of course I will."

In the hotel upstairs

Siwon:Okay we'll see you guys tomorrow. Get some rest you guys.

Sulli:Are we leaving tomorrow in the morning?

Siwon:I guess so.

"Oh okay, well goodnight everyone." said Sulli going into her room."Goodnight everyone", said Krystal following Sulli into their room. Yuri stayed out and hugged Siwon before going into the room,"Goodnight oppa." Siwon hugged her back and then she went inside.

Siwon: Goodnight everyone.

Eunhyuk:I'm off to sleep too, goodnight.

Junho:Me too, see you guys tomorrow.

Yesung:Goodnight Seo.

Seohyun:Goodnight oppa.

Then everyone went inside their rooms to leave Sooyoung and Nichkhun alone. There was silence for a moment because it was still awkward for them since they had just started dating. But then Nichkhun broke the silence," Goodnight Soo."  Then Sooyoung spoke," Goodnight oppa, see you tomorrow." And then Sooyoung went into her room because she didn't know what else to say.

In the morning...

Sooyoung woke up because someone was knocking.
It was Nichkhun....

"Coming!!" said Sooyoung getting out of bed. And when she opened the door she saw Nichkhun infront of her. "Goodmorning, Soo", said Nichkhun smiling at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung:Ahh... Goodmorning. Uhmm... oppa, mind If I ask, why are you here so early?

Nichkhun:I wanted to take you out to eat or something before we leave. But, If you're too tired we can save it for another day.

Sooyoung:Uhmm.... No! It's okay. Let me just get dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter