Trouble

True love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, we need to break up", said Seohyun. Yesung froze the minute he heard the words "Break up." Yesung eyes were covered in tears,"But Seohyun, why? What did I do?"

Seohyun:Oppa.....

"Tell me!" Yesung yelled and Seohyun was shocked because Yesung had never yelled at her before. Then Seohyun fnally spoke," I like someone else....."

Yesung: Who??

Seohyun: I can't tell you. You'll just get hurt more.

Yesung's eyed were red and full with tears. "Who is it Seohyun!" He yelled. "I can't tell you, Yesung." Seohyun replied back.

Yesung:Is it someone I know?

Seohyun: I can't tell you.

Yesung:Just tell me,Seohyun!

"You really want to know?" asked Seohyun with crying eyes "It's Minho oppa." Yesung was surprised," M--m-minho?" He stuttered. "I'm sorry, Yesung. I'm really sorry.", said Seohyun and left out the door. Yesung just stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

2 hours later

On the phone

Seohyun:Unnie, can you come with me to the cafe? I need to talk to you.
Sooyoung:Sure, where are you?
Seohyun:I'm already here.
Sooyoung:Okay, what cafe?
Seohyun:The one we always go to.
Sooyoung:Okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

End of phone call

Cafe

Sooyoung:Seohyun-ah!

Seohyun:Unnie...

Sooyoung:What did you want to talk about?

Seohyun:Sooyoung unnie, I did it. I told Yesung oppa that I liked Minho...

"You told him?" asked Sooyoung. Seohyun nodded, " I don't know what to do now.  What if Yesung stops talking to Minho? It will be all my fault if your brothers stop talking to Minho."

Sooyoung:Seohyun, don't worry. I'm sure that won't happen.

Then Seohyun began to cry, "I don't know why I told Yesung. It's going to be all my fault if your family gets seperated." "Seohyun, you did the right thing. It's better for Yesung oppa to know now,  then later because he would have gotten more hurt knowing that you were still going out with him when you liked Minho." said Sooyoung.

Seohyun: Are you sure?

Sooyoung nodded and said," You did the right thing, Seohyun. And yeah, I'm sure Yesung oppa is hurt but he'll move on. It's better for him to know the truth now then later.

"You're right.", said Seohyun cleaning tears from her eyes.

Sooyoung:Yeah, it's better for Yesung oppa to know now because it was going to hurt him even more if he saw you and Minho together.

Seohyun:Yeah, but I don't think that will happen.

Sooyoung:Why not?

Seohyun:Because all Minho said was that he liked me. He didn't ask me out.

Sooyoung:But I'm sure he will when he finds out that you and Yesung aren't going out anymore.

Seohyun:Well if he does, I'll probably say no.

Sooyoung:Why!?!

Seohyun:I need time, unnie and plus it would be wrong of me to get a boyfriend right after I broke up with Yesung.

Sooyoung:That's true.

Seohyun laughed. "I think we should get going it's going to get dark soon.

Sooyoung:Okay, let's go.

While they were walking, Sooyoung told Seohyun about Hyuna.

Seohyun:What?

Sooyoung:Yeah, Hyuna wants to hurt me. But that doesn't matter, what matters is you guys. She will try anything.

Seohyun: I bet her cousin told her to do this.

Sooyoung:I'm really worried, Seo. What if she hurts Nichkhun??

Seohyun:Sooyoung don't think that.

Sooyoung:You're right.

"Hey....isn't that Sulli?" said Seohyun pointing to Sulli. "What is she doing here? She's sick! She can't be wondering around. Come on, let's go see her. "

Seohyun:What is she doing?

Sooyoung:Oh! I think she's going to go to that store over there.

Seohyun:Let's go with her.

Sooyoung and Seohyun started walking towards the store and Sulli was crossing the street when suddenly Seohyun and Sooyoung saw a car coming towards Sulli but Sulli didn't notice the car. "Sulli!" Sooyoung yelled but it was too late. The car had already hitten Sulli and knocked her over.

Seohyun and Sooyoung rushed over to Sulli. "Sulli, are you okay?" Sooyoung asked but Sulli wouldn't respond. "Sulli!.....Seohyun-ah call an ambulance."

Hospital

Sooyoung and Seohyun were sitting down in the hospital waiting for news of Sulli when her brothers and Minho arrived. "Sooyoung, what happened? How did this happen?" asked Siwon. "A car just came by and hit her.",Sooyoung answered.

Siwon:Wait if Sulli was with you, how come nothing happened to you guys?

Sooyoung:Sulli wasn't with me. When I came out of the cafe with Seohyun, we saw her walking towards the store.

Junho:But why was Sulli out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter