Get Together

True love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how was your honeymoon?" Sooyoung questioned her brother and sister-in-law. "It was awesome!" Yuri said. "We had a wonderful time."

Sooyoung: Hmm....Any chances of me getting a niece or nephew soon?

Siwon:Yah! Sooyoung-ah!

"What? I'm just asking." Sooyoung said. "Sooyoung unnie is right." Sulli backed her sister up. "I want a niece or nephew too!."

Yesung:We all do.

"Yesung, you're not helping." Siwon said as he gave Yesung a death glare.

Siwon and Yuri's new house

"I really like your house, oppa." Sulli told Siwon. "Yeah, me too." Sooyoung added.

"Well you guys can come or stay over, whenever you want.. This is also your house, you know?" Yuri told Sulli and Sooyoung.

Just then, the doorbell rung and Siwon went over to see who it was.

"Hey guys!" Siwon said. "Come in." He told them...It was Nichkhun, Suzy, Minho and Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah!" Sooyoung ran over to Seohyun and hugged her. 

"Yah! I'm here too!" Nichkhun pouted. "I'm sorry, oppa!" Sooyoung hugged Nichkhun.

"Kids." Siwon said as he rolled his eyes.."Yah! Let them be!" said Yuri as she hit Siwon's arm. Siwon acted as it had hurt and then said, "Sooo...what do you guys think?"

"I really like it." Nichkhun said. "It's a really nice house." Suzy nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, it's a really nice house and it's perfect for you guys." Minho added. "Yeah, this house is just perfect for you guys," Seohyun said.

 

 

*******************************

 

After showing all of them around the house, eating and watching a movie, and playing games, they all decided to just talk.

"So, Sooyoung, you'll be the next to marry, huh?" Yuri smirked and Sooyoung just blushed and looked at Nichkhun.

"Uh...of course not.", said Siwon. "She's still too young to get married."

"Aish oppa, stop being so over protetive!" Yuri whined. "You know, Soo, will marry whether you like it or not, right?"

"Yuri unnie has a point, oppa." Sulli agreed. "I think she's also right." Yesung said.

"You guys are suppose to back me up, not go against me." Siwon told his siblings.

"We're not going against you oppa. It's just that you're being too over protective. Sooyoung will eventially get married and have kids." Yuri said. "

"But not just Sooyoung, I'm sure Sulli will too." Minho said. "Whether you like it or not." "Uhhh...enough talk about this. Why don't we talk about your honeymoon, op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter