Let the races..Begin

Will You Ever Love Me..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Sooyoungs POV;

ASSA~! it's finally track and field day. I've been waiting for this day for weeks now. I can't help but imagine the crowd cheering me on and shouting my name like no tomorrow~ aiyaah I'm so excited ~

"SooSsi~! pali kaja. so slow~!" Hyuna yells out to me from across the room, but within the next 4minute (see what I did there LOL)

Hyuna gets called down to sing The Korean National Anthem for the opening ceremonies. 

Once the ceremonies are over, we all head to the track and field to start the day. We are all supposed to go to our teams but next thing I know I glance over to find Kim Ryeowook following Hyuna to our teams' location like a lost puppy. 

I pull Hyuna aside "Why isn't he going to his team, team Busan?" I ask

 "Mollayo~" she answers with her eyes lighting up as her smile glistens.

  Well whatever makes them happy.~

--------------------------------

Kim Ryeowook POV:

unknowingly, I have managed to follow Hyuna to her team, team Seoul.

And I glance over to see Team Busan, my team on the other side of the large field.

"yaah. haha why aren't you at your team?" Hyuna asks interrupting my thoughts

 "oh.. I don't want to" I answer as I sit right beside her that I can feel her heat on my skin despite the cold weather.

 "gwaenchanayo ? you keep shaking" Hyuna asks me with concern.

I didn't notice I was shaking from the cold until she mentioned it. I try my best to stop shivering but it's no use. Hyunas friends give me their sweaters to cover myself with, and with all my might I try not to turn red. Aissh Ryeowookssi this isn't manly at all. 

Trying to gain my pride back, I place some of the sweaters on Hyunas exposed legs that have turn paler than usual by the cold. Despite her pale body appearance I see her blush a light pink shade. even though Hyuna was wearing short gym shorts that only went down 5 inches below her waist, and a simple tank top with a thin hoodie over it she was not shivering at all. I dont know how a girl like her can stand and be immured to the cold do easily.

Even so she accepts the sweater than I am sharing with her and I see her give out a shy small smile with eyes of gratitude and she managed to say

"gomawo ryeowook-ah" in a sweet whisper.

I can't do anything but smile when I see the shy side of this bold girl when she realizes her skin is pressed up against mine. 

this day, I have a good feeling about today.

--------------------------------

Kim Hyunas POV;

during the announcers' speech thing, he mentioned "Dambi" don't know if he truly said it but I'm sure ryeowook heard it as well, cause within seconds he looks up trying to find her, Son Dambi. Guess he still didn't forget her..

Within a couple minutes after the announcement the boys and girls are separated for an easier way to organize the day. Boys go to the field for field events and the girls remain at the track for track events.

Even though Ryeowook was resentful to leaving me, he was forced to leave anyway.

"Girls line up please, we will be putting you all in groups of five.. to begin the 100 meter sprint." Ms.Kang announces, our physical education teacher. 

For the next 5 minutes or so, we are organized into small groups of five on the track, in my team I was with, Choi Sooyoung and Lee Yeonhee plus others I don't know the name of.

"aiyaah.. Im scared Hyuna will beat us again" Yeonhee complains

 "anni.. I'm slow don't worry" I reply, truly I wasn't in the mood to run today. despite it being Yeonhees birthday and the morning encounter with Ryeowook, part of me is just bringing me down.

While in deep thought, the race begins an the rest of my group takes off. I stagger a bit but get my feet to cooperate, I pass Sooyoung and Yeonhee and the others within 8 seconds, but one girl is still ahead of me. A pain in my heart forces me to slow down right at the finish line, letting So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter