Truth Or Dare

Will You Ever Love Me..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Ryeowooks POV;

I know.. I have known for quite a while. Hyuna likes me.. loves me even.

but all I do is hurt her. There is something about her I can't seem to place. Whenever I see her I smile til my cheeks ache. And that other time when I saw her cry.. my heart broke into pieces for no reason. well at least a reason I know not of..

-Flashback-

I casually glance at the clock several times since I notice Hyuna hasn't arrived yet. but then I see her, approaching the table with tear stained cheeks and teary eyes.

"okay...let's just finish this" she says to a girl from her class, one table over.

usually I wouldn't care, but it was Hyuna. and this girl must have casted a spell on me, because she's all I think about and everything about her concerns me like crazy.

When she speaks I can hear the distinct crack in her tone, almost indicating that she will break down right then and there in tears. I glance over to her direction and see her fiercely writing on a sheet of paper, failing to stop her tears from falling onto the paper. I could see her classmate was on the verge of protesting but she wouldn't dare, especially not now.

Hyuna catches my gaze, I see a hint of longing and sadness followed by a cold and hateful stare into space, and within seconds she continues writing.

-End Flashback-

The reason she cries are so hard to figure out, but this time.. and that song. I know exactly what is causing her heartaches. It's me.

------------------------------

Choi Sooyoungs POV;

I see Hyuna's grim face all the way here.. I guess I need to lighten up the mood. She cant afford to be like this the whole time, its just not fair..

"Okay. Everyone, sit your asses down and lets play." I say in a rather loud voice, that surprises me and everyone else.

Hyuna gives me a confused glance, as if trying to decipher what i am about to do. and within the next five seconds i hear her let out an audible sigh then proceeds to look at the floor once again. Aissh, I really need to speed things up.

"Play what Sooyoung?" Lee Yeonhee, one of my best friends asks on behalf of everyone else.

"Well.. Truth or Dare, obviously." I respond.

And with that i see a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter