The Day At The Amusement Park..(Part 1)

Will You Ever Love Me..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

My dear subbies.. This chapter is long as hell, to the point it was forced to be in two parts heres the first one and ill post the second one as soon as I can. (: yay~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Hyuna POV:

~Thurday Night~

Finally..just one more sleep and the day has finally arrived. All the nerves in my system are filled with adrenaline and dance within me. The excitement I feel, is just surprising. I mean, I have been to the amusement park with friends before. But how come this time..it feels so much more special..?

"Kim Ryeowook.." I silently mouth the words to myself.

Smiling, I lay my head down to prepare for a day full of excitement ahead of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hm..?" I say while I am awakened by a bang in the washroom and the sunlight beaming down on my face. I reach for my phone wearily and look at the time..

"5 AM?!?!?!?!?" what the hell? "WHYD I WAKE UP AT FIVE AM. GOD DAMN."

I slam my face back into the pillow, and already this early in the morning, I am not feeling this day the way I hoped to.

-------------------------------------------

Heo Yijae POV:

Well, I officially cant go back to sleep. I glance over at my penguin alarm clock, I got when I was 7. 5 AM.. of course.

I get up slowly and easily and head down to the basement to get ingredients for a good breakfast. After several attempts and almost buring down the house I finish off with a..decent? meal for myself. Behold the eggs and rice in front of me.

I eat the food cautiously, and hear my tummy growling at me to not intake this posion. But i do so anyway, and within 5 minutes. I am forced to lock myself in the washroom for more than an hour.. *sigh* only 5 hours to go till were there.

when I decide I feel better, I log onto Facebook on my ipod in bed. New message?

Kim Hyuna: my system is forbidding me from sleep... I NEED SLEEP D:< and Yijae, YOU SHALL DIE. LOOOL

I snicker to myself, knowing I may die due to the fact that I protested to the idea of myself wearing short shorts. But as the hours pass and I step outside to take out the trash, I can feel my skinn beneath my clothing burning like crazy. And then I face the truth, I realy need to wear shorts then..

At around 10:30 Choi Sooyoung arrives at the house, and I make her try on the dress I made for her a couple days ago.

"Aissh. It looks so pretty~!!" Sooyoung exclaims with genuine gratitude, and all I can do is smile.

Ever since I was younger, I wanted to become a famous fashion designer that everyone else wanted to be, and I can feel myself reaching my goal a little more each and everyday and I feel happier than ever.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Ryeowook POV:

What can I wear..? I think to myself as I scramble around in my little wardrobe. I really dont have clothes that are all the great, but then I spot something. ASSA! The green plaid polo that i only wear if needed, I rush and put it on immediately.

As I am abound to walk out of my room a thought appears in my head. "Do you guys will be matching today..?" , I go to my closet and raid it once more but nothing I can find sparks interest. Me and Hyuna have matched outfits unknowingly for mostly every day of the year, but I know for a fact she hardly wears green colored things. I sigh, and walk out hoping this would be a day she decides to.

"HYUNG!" I yell out "I need to leave now~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive to the amusement park was quite long, almost 45 minutes from where I live so I ended up messing up my hair. My brother kicks me out of the car right when we arrive and he drives away. With my hair still in a mess, I frantically try fixing it, and my heart starts to pound in my chest at the thought that Hyuna may already be there. But when I arrive, I am greeted by Ahn Sohee, and one of our other friends. No hyuna, and I let out a simple sigh of relief and get Sohee to fix my hair as soon as possible.

Within the next 10 minutes, I see some girls approaching and feel my heart crawl itself up to my throat. My brain registers their faces almost instantly after I snap out of my daze. Its, Lee Yeonhee, Choi Sooyoung, Heo Yijae and.. Kim Hyuna. Hyuna arrives with her usual little black shoulder bag, in hot pink shorts, white lace flats and.. A green shirt with roses on it.

I catch Hyuna staring at me while approaching the three of us, and I see Yijae also lean over and whisper something in Hyuna's ear. But something about Hyuna's serious expression is quite unnerving. She sees me, but doesnt say a word for the longest time. I constantly stare at her to acknowledge me, but its no use. Its as if I am not even there. We are directing to get our wristband for the park meaning we can ride whatever we want how ever many times we want. After a couple minutes pass and we are waiting for the amusement park to officially open for the day, I feel the familer hands touch my shoulders tightly followed by a puppy like squeal. Its Kim Hyuna, and she has managed to trip without even walking.

I glance behind me to catch her fall, and she flashes the smile I havent seen all day. Thank god.

Let the Day BEGIN~!♥

---------------------------------------------

Choi Sooyoung POV:

omo.. we are finally here! I can feel my eyes widen as I take in the sight of all the excitement filled rides in front of me. It is my first time being at this particular amusement park.. and the fact I get to go with my closest friends makes it so much better.

Me and Yeonhee constantly nudge one another and gawk about the rides that seem the scariest. Yeonhee as well has not been to this amusement park. 

"Yeonheeeeeeee I'm So Essssited" I say, mimicking Lee Junho, my ultimate bias while Yeonhee starts singing 

"Lee Joon ssi lovely... Lee Joon ssi wonderful~" 

We laugh to ourselves and glance over to find Hyuna looking really dazed for some reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter